Part Time Job in Jeong-gwan area
- Wednesday, Friday - Total 6 hours a week
- Wednesday 4:00 P.M. ~ 7:00 P.M. - Friday 4:00 P.M. ~ 7:00 P.M.
(It may change a little - 1 hour earlier - during Summer Vacation)
#404 4F Hello City, 566 JeongGwan-Ro, JeongGwan-Eup, GiJang-Gun, Busan
3. Pay : 25,000 won per hour (75,000 won a day)
4. Requirement: F-visa Holders from USA, UK, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, Canada, South Africa
5. Contact through e-mail or mobilephone
- E-mail: email@example.com - Mobile Phone: 010-3331-2117
6. Class Descriptions: Students are mostly elementary school 1st ~ 6th graders,
Three Classes are like below.
A: Elementary 4th ~ 5th graders: These students are learning to make simple expressions.
They have to practice them until they can master these simple sentences.
B: Elementary 2nd graders: They are still working on phonics.
They can start to learn sentences but only simple ones.
C: Elementary 1st graders: They are learning words and phonics. They are not ready to learn sentences.
They need to write alphabets. They know words and speak them.
But they can not write words correctly.