Hiring: Freelance writers
Samwon FA is a manufacturing company based in Busan, South Korea, specialized in factory automation/smart factory (i.e. Mitsubishi Electric’s PLC) and payment system for subways and buses (i.e. transportation payment equipment in public transportations in Korea). The company is creating a new website and a blog targeted to English speakers and is looking for freelance writers to write articles about the company’s products and services as well as general information about the company.
The applicants should demonstrate:
- High proficiency in English writing (Korean language not required)
- Experiences in writing for web blogs, news, magazines, or articles
- IT/electrical engineering or other engineering background preferred
- Residents in Busan or the vicinity a plus, but not a must
Applicants are required to submit via email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Writing samples or web links to writing samples on the web that he/she authored
Selected candidate(s) will be paid 10,000~15,000 KRW per 100 words (a minimum 30,000 KRW per article), free from plagiarism/grammatical errors. Each article will range 100 - 1,000 words. The job will require exchanges of emails or phone interviews/clarifications with the company’s employees in English. He or she may need to spend his/her own research time to write an article. A trip to the company’s office in Busan may be required in which case travel expenses will be reimbursed.
You can visit the company’s website at www.samwonfa.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email