Adult Teaching Position Starting in March 2020
Adult Teaching Position Starting in March 2020
KHNP(Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power Co., Ltd) Human Resources Development Institute is looking for native English-speaking instructors who can start in March 2020. We hope enthusiastic and professional individuals will join us to develop talanted human resources in KHRDI.
1. Job description
- Position : Full-time English Teacher
- Number of Vacancies : 2
- Essential Duties
- Teach English : One-on-one class or group classes with 6-20 adults.
- Develop Tailored curriculums and textbooks in collaboration with other instructors.
- Provide input on English programs and regularly evaluate student performance.
- Develop and evaluate English test questions
- Native English Speaker residing in Korea
* Native Speaker : One who is citizen of one of the nations defined in the visa qualifications (E-2) determined by the Justice Minister : Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States and South Africa
- Holders of bachelor's degree
- Experienced lecturer of IELTS(International English Language Testing System) is preferred.
3. Hiring Process
- Step 1 : Document Screening
- Step 2 : Personal interview & mock lecture
- Mock lecture takes 20 minutes with a topic of your choice. But, one of the four areas of IELTS is recommended as lecture topic. ※ Applicants will be contacted individually for an interview if successfully pass the initial document screening process.
- Step 3: Medical Check
4. How to apply
- Send an email with all required documents (see below) by 6 February 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required documents
- Send with your application e-mail with
a) Cover letter and resume/CV(with your nationality & visa type)
b) 2 letters of recommendation
c) Consent form for collection and use of information(Attachemnt)
d) Copy of diploma
e) Copy of employment certificate(s)
f) Copy of teaching certificate(s)
- Documents needed for interview
a) Copy of alien refistration card and passport
5. Working conditions
- Period of Employment : 03 March 2020 - 02 March 2021(subject to change)
- Annual Salary : Approx. 40,000,000 KRW
- Additional incentives up to 10% of the annual salary will be provided based on individual performance evaluation and the company policy
- Working Hours : Monday to Friday, 09:00-18:00(Lunch Break : 12:00-13:00)
- Paid Vacation : Maximum 26 days
- Benefits : Severance payment, national pension, national health insurance, industrial accident compensation insurance.
- Work Place : 658-50, Haemaji-ro, Seosang-myun, Ulju-gun, Ulsan-si, Korea
(it takes 40 minutes by car from Haeundae area)
6. Blind Recruitment Process
- Personal information such as name and address stated in the job application will be used only for identification at each screening phase, and it will not be disclosed in the interview.
- When submitting your job application by email, an email address which indicates name of school of a certain organization is NOT allowed.
- If a school name or family information is stated in the job application which may lead to prejudice, the applicant may face disadvantages in the recruitment.
7. Other Instructions
- The applicant is fully responsible for any and all disadvantages incurred due to inaccurate or missing information in the job application. In addition, if information in the job application is found to be falsified or not true, the recruitment result and employment contract will be cancelled and the candidate will be restricted from applying for a position at the company in the future and also may face legal punishment in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Please fill our the job application very carefully referring to job application instructions so as to prevent disadvantages due to inaccurate or missing information.
- Please be sure to bring your identification(alien registration card, valid passport) in the interview, otherwise you will not be allowed to have an interview.
- If none of the applicants is determined to be qualified for the position after the recruitment process, the company may decide to hire no one.
- One who requests for special consideration, commit irregularities and/or unlawfully employed for the job position will be subject to legal punishment persuant to applicable laws and regulations such as the Improper Solicitation and Graft Act. The recruitment result can be nullified or cancelled even after the candidate is appointed.
- Anyone who suffers disadvantage or damage due to unlawful recruitment will be entitled to remedies in accordance with the remedial procedure of the company.
- Unlawful recruitment acts can be reported to "Shinmungo", an online complaints system on the homepage of the company.
- If you want your documents submitted returned (excluding an employee who has signed an employment contract), please fill out and submit "Request for return of application documents"(Attachment).
Attachment 1 : Consent to collection and use of personal information
Attachment 2 : Request for return of application documents
|Consent to collection and use of personal information.pdf||230.16 KB|
|Request for return of application documents.pdf||26.81 KB|