Job Ad Type:
Teach near the beach heart of Haeundae Busan Centum City & near Kyungsung University/PNU Central Busan working hours 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for late August 2021
YBM Busan PSA for late August 2021 start of employment
*Very competitive salaries such as 2.75 to 3.15 million won for non-housing contract this specific location
*Provided single housing contracts – YBM offers 2.30 - 2.70 million won per month for our Busan PSA
depending on qualification & overall teaching experience.
*Blocked hours for the entire year 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Mon to Fri only
*Full compliance with Korean Government Medical Insurance, Korean Pension Tax and Severance pay
*Get detailed information and position location before you sign the contract
*All contracts are specific to that location and not a general placement contract
*Work among other foreign teachers as our schools average 8 to 15 English Native Teachers per location
*Fully developed curriculum and updated by the R&D team at the YBM head office.
YBM Busan PSA: Actual Working Hrs. are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Able to leave at this time year round)
Teaching high level & attentive young children in a real school like environment
Busan PSA: Haeundae district near Centrum City subway station and not too far from the popular Kyungsung University/PNU district also within the Haeundae district
Visit to learn more about the corporation that operates YBM PINE Division which fully owns YBM Busan PSA
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generates more than 400 million dollars revenues annually combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM is the official publisher of National Geographic magazine in Korea and is also the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well-known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with advancement throughout its various divisions.
YBM PINE division schools are extremely popular among teachers in Korea as our reputation for providing a fantastic combination of balance compact working hours with an emphasis on quality over quantity teaching workload is well known by the English teaching community here. The key to our success has been our YBM staff members who truly value the importance of our teachers by providing great support to them by consistently maintaining a professional working environment with appropriate facility to allow our teachers to effectively carry out their roles reaching their full potential as educators. All of our schools are located in the most popular areas of Seoul & Busan. See the specific locations listed below and target the programs you are keenest to teach with our YBM PINE Division schools all fully owned by YBM Corporation.
- Native English Speakers with E2/D10/F-series visa status and teaching experience in Korea
- F2/F5/F6 visa applicants must have documents for registration with the education office
- Applicants who qualify for E2 visa sponsorship and currently have these items
HOW TO APPLY
* Applicants should submit a short cover email indicating their interest in our YBM Busan PSA. Please indicate the specific date you are able to begin work such as late August for our Busan PSA location listed herein. Please update on your last date of employment and current city you are residing in.
*For those that already are in Korea please email over your E2/D10 or F-series visa ARC card pictures front and back to quickly proceed with the application process-(Can edit out any private info)
*Applicants not in Korea will need to email over readable pictures of their E2 visa sponsorship documents such as the criminal background check less than 6 months from issuance date + apostille, degree photocopy + apostille and passport page scan.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
Why choose YBM?
- Reliability: YBM is a multi-million-dollar organization ensuring job security & contract reliability.
- Full-Benefits: YBM complies with the medical insurance, pension, severance pay and air ticket
- Accessibility: YBM schools are located in the most PRIME districts of Seoul, Busan and Bundang
- We are not recruiters! Receive specific information regarding employment before signing any contracts.