Job Ad Type:
YBM kyoyuk is the largest publisher and importer of English language study material in Korea. We offer lessons in a variety of forms from voice calls to interactive video lessons.
We are searching for native speakers of
to facilitate a series of language classes.
- Home-based online tutors
- Freelance language Instructors for employees in Korean companies
The payout will vary based on languages and experiences.
- Home-based online tutors: KRW 15,000/hr ~ KRW 24,000/hr
- Freelance language Instructors for employees in Korean companies: KRW 30,000/hr ~ KRW 40,000/hr
- Conduct (online) language tutoring classes
- Manage the classroom etiquette and provided curriculum
- Provide grading and feedback for wide range of students in different levels
- Native [English/French/Japanese/Spanish/Arabic/ Vietnamese] speaker
- Completion of Bachelor's degree
- Must have DESKTOP/LAPTOP, WEBCAM, & MIC HEADSET with AT LEAST 10 mbps Internet connection to conduct PHONE & VIDEO CLASSES
- Can work PART-TIME (2 HRS MINIMUM) anytime between 2:00pm – 11:00pm (Korea Time)
Our selection process consists of following steps:
- CV selection - shortlisted candidates will be notified to attend an interview.
- Interview and Demo lesson- This step could be done online on a video call.
Please send your CV with a cover letter in MS word to [email protected].
The followings should be included in your cover letter:
- Address and contact details
- Education, experience and relevant qualifications.
- State which language and position you are applying for