This is a modified version of the Artichoke Parmesan Dip from...
This is a modified version of the Artichoke Parmesan Dip from New Seasons. So good with bread, crackers, or fresh veggies!
- 1 cup (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-½ cups artichokes, canned, quartered in water
- ½ cup milk, whole
- 3 TB garlic cloves, peeled, raw
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped 1/4” wide
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp black pepper, ground
- Pinch of Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Drain artichokes, reserve.
- Drizzle peeled garlic with olive oil, wrap in foil and place in oven. After 30 minutes, check doneness by inserting a knife tip into a clove. Once completely roasted, remove garlic and allow to cool.
- Puree the cream cheese, milk, garlic, cayenne, pepper and lemon juice in a food processor until smooth, about 1-2 minutes, scraping down side once during the mixing.
- Add the mayonnaise, artichokes, green onions, and parmesan.
- Pulse mixture until fully incorporated, about 10 pulses, scraping down the side once during mixing.
- Transfer to a container and chill in the refrigerator until service.