Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? Chilli

Good advice from ye ol  Capeetain!! Good thing you were a male, not wearing condoms as ear rings.

3 years 14 weeks ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? sunseeker

The reason I had to ask about my test in Korea is I am in Taiwan now since Feb 17 and I had to have a medical here too for my ARC here and I asked the hospital but they said you have to consent to a HIV test here and get one from the DRs if you want at HIV test done. So I gather from that that they never did one plus I looked at my results when they came in back in Feb and I couldn't see...

3 years 14 weeks ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? captkorea

Yes you were clear at that time of receiving your ARC.

However, it does not mean you are clear now. It's sounds like you quiet worried and been dipping the stick around SE Asia one too many times. Better get another test done. The one that was clear with the issue of your ARC is no longer valid now to say you remain clear.

Good luck mate - wear condoms bro.

3 years 14 weeks ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? sunseeker

HI captkorea

I don't know the name of the hospital that did it. I would have to email my employer to find out. However, I received my ARC after the medical so does that mean that my blood tests were clear? No HIV ? I have a fiancee from Asia and I just wondered what my result was. I guess I will have to contact my employer who will think it bizarre asking for the hospital's name...

3 years 14 weeks ago
Health check include HIV test? Re: Health check include HIV test? captkorea

The medical you had included tests for narcotics use and HIV or AIDS. The information is freely available on the government website. You can contact the hospital or clinic that carried out your HIV and get the results sheet again.

3 years 14 weeks ago
Download – Easy To Learn Korean – by Chad Meyer, Moonjung Kim Re: Download – Easy To Learn Korean – by Chad Meyer, ... alfred

thanks for info

3 years 16 weeks ago
How do you think Moon Jae-in (Korea's new president) is doing? Re: How do you think Moon Jae-in (Korea's new president) is ... captkorea

Don't care.

We all know the history of corruption in Korean politics.  You can only judge Moon if he survives 5 years without been impeached or arrested.

3 years 16 weeks ago
Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for 54.000/month Re: Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for ... taekwonten
Text 01023053042
3 years 17 weeks ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? jonyong

Dear Ana,

I am french. I am not a teacher but I can help you for free only if you live in Suwon (Gyeonggi)

in Korea since october 2016 after my marriage

I don't speak korean well. I can speak english

3 years 17 weeks ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? jonyong

end

3 years 17 weeks ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? captkorea

As long as you don't take or charge money you will be safe. Chilli will leave you alone otherwise he will be on the case .... !

Try watching French youtube :).

3 years 17 weeks ago
My New York Times Op-Ed: A North Korea “Agenda for SK’s New Leader” Re: My New York Times Op-Ed: A North Korea “Agenda for SK’s ... captkorea

An interesting article to read.

BUT

South Korea needs to learn to stop been whimpish and fight there own battles ! In other words why rely on a weak ally.

The Korean War (1950-1953) can be considered as a major defeat for the United States, and a period when millions of lives were lost in the war (including many civilians). In the end, despite the fierce fighting, massive...

3 years 18 weeks ago
Elaine Tan: Learn English Online from a Private Tutor Re: Elaine Tan: Learn English Online from a Private Tutor captkorea

Chilli, Chilli , Chilli ... for president !

3 years 18 weeks ago

how to avail the plan?

3 years 18 weeks ago
Namdaemun 남대문 Camera Market Re: Namdaemun 남대문 Camera Market cephas
Can I have any of the shops phone number? I wish to contact them first before going.
3 years 20 weeks ago
Wondering about North Korea thoughts Re: Wondering about North Korea thoughts robertpusan64

I made the first post over 4 years ago , Nothing happened , Is this any different then 2013 ?  Now it seems different because  China is pressuring the North ,

3 years 20 weeks ago
Parcel forwarding services to Korea Re: Parcel forwarding services to Korea PhilipCra

I recommend trying viabox. Their staff are very friendly and professional (they'll reply to your queries in under 12 hours) and they are cheaper than any other freight forwarder. Hope this helps.

3 years 21 weeks ago
Limit on transfer of money out of Korea? Re: Limit on transfer of money out of Korea? dude777

Thanks for above and sorry for delay in saying so.

Am not a US citizen but yes, is pretty mich as you say. The bank are happy to transfer over the limit so long as they feel the money is yours and whether or not you will need the extra paperwork is down to them.

So if you have a decent relationship with the bank and they know the money is from you employer, should...

3 years 23 weeks ago
Iphone 7= 52.000/month Iphone7+ = 57.000/ month Re: Iphone 7= 52.000/month Iphone7+ = 57.000/ month taekwonten

hi. please text the number 010-2305-3042 for more details

3 years 23 weeks ago
Expat Dating Diaries: The Local – Chasing the White Horse in Korea Re: Expat Dating Diaries: The Local – Chasing the White ... captkorea
Read this then: https://chancellorfiles.wordpress.com/2008/02/24/why-do-many-white-women... Regarding size .. well -- go to the mans spa --- and peek !
3 years 23 weeks ago
6 Reasons We Probably Why We Probably Won’t Bomb North Korea Re: 6 Reasons We Probably Why We Probably Won’t Bomb North Korea captkorea
As much as the two countries might resent one another, in the end there's not a whole goddamn lot the Koreas can do about it. If the North were to fire a missile, they would meet retaliation from the world. If the South were to invade, they would face the nuclear arsenal of a roly-poly madman. As such, hostilities between the two mainly amount to giving each other the perpetual stink eye. To...
3 years 23 weeks ago
Iphone 7= 52.000/month Iphone7+ = 57.000/ month Re: Iphone 7= 52.000/month Iphone7+ = 57.000/ month Dros@123
Hi, i would like to know contract duration for iphone 7. And also the price if avaipable for 6s
3 years 24 weeks ago
Looking for the Vets Re: Looking for the Vets Wildchild

Thank you so much ma'am. Yes we living in busan ,

3 years 24 weeks ago
Looking for the Vets Re: Looking for the Vets Kate Teacher

Hi I always used Dr Kim at Marine City Animal Hospital if you're in Busan. she's great and speaks good English

3 years 24 weeks ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters lamis

searching for friend in Busan...in age between 33-45..

3 years 25 weeks ago