xanax? It need a prescription sangju01

When you buy the meicine(Xanax), you need the prescription.

You can get the prescription any Neuropsychiatry hopital

If you need English Doctor or Nurse, You can join Dong-eui hopital.

The English Nurse help you.

Have a great day

8 years 17 weeks ago
wax legs waxing everlong

Though I haven't tried it myself, you can get waxing done at Zio place in Seomyeon. This is the building where Homeplus and the CGV Imax are located. Once you enter the building go downstairs as though you want to enter Homeplus. Go down one floor and rather then entering the store make a sharp right immediately after going down the stairs. You will pass lockers on your right as well...

8 years 17 weeks ago
View From Mt.Jangsan Ah memories David

Very nice view,used to live in Haundae way back in the day

8 years 17 weeks ago
Is Korea making you racist? If you're not racist you're Gilbert

If you're not racist you're not human!

A little racism is normal, trying to stamp it out completely is foolish.

Trying to forcibly impose racial equality on a culture is psychological warfare and does more to create divisions.

If a Korean doesn't want me in his bar because i'm white that's his choice, I wish I had the same right in my own country.

Just my opinion....

8 years 17 weeks ago
Yoga, Tae Kwon Do, Korean Classes Traditional Ashtanga Yoga (Mysore-Style) PNU Ashtangi83

Hi,

Depending on what you're looking for in yoga classes - I'd highly recommend the shala (studio) in PNU.  I've been practicing there since June and have thoroughly enjoyed it.  It's run by Korean staff and there is an English speaking teacher.

Ashtanga is the oldest form of hatha yoga and they teach the traditional method here.

...
8 years 17 weeks ago
Message for Anyone Who Links Me Via Pusan Web/Koreabridge i agree. i have a lot of posts about Korea kat

since the transition my blog hasn't been relinked even though most of my blogs are about korea. on top of that, this new design isn't very helpful to newcomers as they haven't brought over the posts from the old site.  they don't even have any information on korean festivals that are cancelled. to me its not pusanweb anymore. its somebody who doesn't give a crap web.

8 years 17 weeks ago
Masters in Education or Teaching Licensure in Korea my findings on distance ed jakerue

hey I have been looking at programs online for a few months now.  There are lots of MEds that don't lead to licensure in Canada or the US.  Curriculum is a popular one to do online.

As for getting a licensure I found a few from the US - none at all from Canada as no province will certify you through distance alone.  I am not sure how the teaching cert will...

8 years 17 weeks ago
C4 Visa and short-term contract  A C4's fine for a 3 month carrotpatchkid

A C4's fine for a 3 month job but be careful if you're hoping to work for more than that.  You should be able to find a plethora of contracts of www.eslcafe.com in the Job Forums.

Good luck

8 years 17 weeks ago
Import tax and duty I always ... kimchee

mark my packages as 'replacement product' that way you can insure them for the full amount and dont pay any tax on them ... makes sense I think ;)

8 years 18 weeks ago
Health Insurance Agent / Good English Dentist (2 questions) I can't help you on your mattsid

I can't help you on your first question, but for dentists check out these links to the old forums, they are pretty comprehensive lists.

...

8 years 18 weeks ago
Yoga, Tae Kwon Do, Korean Classes taekwondo 태권도 tll230

For Taekwondo check this out:

Terry

8 years 18 weeks ago
English Travel Agencies in Busan Thanks alot. Hopefully you AD35

Thanks alot. Hopefully you can find out if that other travel agency is still in business.

8 years 18 weeks ago
Yoga, Tae Kwon Do, Korean Classes For all things martial arts mattsid

For all things martial arts check out this post from the old forums

You can find yoga classes at pretty much any gym (health club) just look up at all the signs around you for 헬스 (...

8 years 18 weeks ago
Question from a reader: giving gifts to a director From what I remember, giving LFCfanatic9

From what I remember, giving fruits nicely packaged is always a good gift to give. I never gave a gift, but I think that would be a very neutral safe thing.

A nice box of apples was like $20-$25 at the time in 2005.

8 years 18 weeks ago
English Travel Agencies in Busan Check out this post from the mattsid

Check out this post from the old forums, not sure if flightcenter is still in business though, know the boss will try and find out.

8 years 19 weeks ago
coffee grinder! most locate! Depends on what you want and mattsid

Depends on what you want and how much you're willing to spend, but they are pretty plentiful if you know where to look.

If you want a cheap whirly blade thing (not the best), just go to any branch of Starbucks. Costs about 50 bucks. They also have a better burr grinder that is over 100 bucks which would do a fairly good job.

Many of the major supermarket chains sell wooden...

8 years 19 weeks ago
canadian couple in Busan need help with E2 visa sorry it sucked.  i just 143busan

sorry it sucked.  i just offered my insight as far as i could.  if you want more concrete information, hire a translator or a korean friend, go down to the immigration office and inquire there.

8 years 19 weeks ago
The Wolves are Eating Me Alive awwwwwwwwww!!! Bless you!! benjiboy

awwwwwwwwww!!! Bless you!! All will be well...love the photo and text. Poetry! ;)

8 years 19 weeks ago
Import tax and duty if its worth less than 100 143busan

if its worth less than 100 UK, I'm guessing around 200,000 KRW??  just get a new one here...you'll pay taxes on it and shipping...

8 years 20 weeks ago
canadian couple in Busan need help with E2 visa thanks d.j.p.cormier

All though the information sucks i appreciate the lowdown thanks for gvivng the time to respond, take care.

David Cormier

8 years 20 weeks ago
Import tax and duty For anyone interested I found blackmint

For anyone interested I found out some info.

If the total cost (of item, shipping, insurance) is less then 150,000 Won ($120) you do not pay anything. If it's over that, for most goods is 8% Custom Duties and 10% Tax.

Matt

8 years 20 weeks ago
Import tax and duty More trouble than it's worth. Cliff_Dangers

More trouble than it's worth. Why post a 100P bike from the UK? For the same cost as posting your bike you could probably just buy a bike here. My wife just bought a new bike from Home plus for W100,000.

8 years 20 weeks ago
canadian couple in Busan need help with E2 visa up until a couple of years 143busan

up until a couple of years ago, foreigners could take a ferry to fukuoka, go to the korean embassy there, and have an E2 visa stamped in their passport and start work immediately,  but in recent years, maybe less than two, this has all changed.  the process of obtaining an E2 visa is much more complicated than this.

you've even got to have an interview at a korean embassy in...

8 years 20 weeks ago
canadian couple in Busan need help with E2 visa is this a new law or has it d.j.p.cormier

is this a new law or has it always been like this

8 years 20 weeks ago
canadian couple in Busan need help with E2 visa if its her first e-2 visa, barbel
if its her first e-2 visa, then it is true, she has to get her first visa from her native country. if it is her 2nd/3rd etc,then she can go to japan. if it is her 2nd visa, then the boss either doesn't understand about the laws of immigration or there is a problem with her paperwork.
8 years 20 weeks ago