Skip to Content

Macbook repair place in Busan???? Re: Macbook repair place in Busan???? mdayoob55

Here you go

UBASE Busan
#501, Seoungji BD,
1163-10, Choryang 3-dong,
Dong-gu, Busan

Mon-Fri: 10AM-7PM
...
6 hours 52 min ago
Macbook repair place in Busan???? Re: Macbook repair place in Busan???? commodore64

There is an offical apple repair shop very close to Jungang Station near nampodong. Cant remeber the exact directions but a basic google search will tell you. open until 1 on a staurday. there is another official apple repair shop in centum.

7 hours 48 min ago
Nikon D Series D50 6.1 MP Digital SLR Camera and Nikkor 18-55mm Lens Re: Nikon D Series D50 6.1 MP Digital SLR Camera and Nikkor ... shsmanoj

pls send your last price.contact 010 2143 7619

17 hours 2 min ago
E-2 Visa EXtension Re: E-2 Visa EXtension Oncheonjohn

Look at the back of your ARC(id card). There is an expiry date for your visa. For you it is probably in July.  Usually, E2 visas are valid for 13 months, one month beyond the end of your contract. You are allowed to stay in Korea until that date on your ARC.

If you need to extend beyond that, go to immigration with your outbound air ticket and they should extend it for a month.

1 day 7 hours ago
English Homestay in Busan Re: English Homestay in Busan olympial

Hey I'm interested in your place. Can you tell me more about the location? Thanks!

1 day 12 hours ago
What makes a good teacher ? Re: What makes a good teacher ? Travis Kemp

ideal:  someone responsible, teachable, fits the legal requirements for work in korea, gets on with children, passionate about education.

reality. someone young, pretty, good for advertising, and follows orders.

1 day 23 hours ago
Proactiv Face Wash Set Re: Proactiv Face Wash Set locococo88

I am interested in buying this! When and where can I meet you?

2 days 2 hours ago
Nintendo 3DS XL RED, Brand new Re: Nintendo 3DS XL RED, Brand new arasyi

Which region is it?

Where did you first buy it?

2 days 2 hours ago
Parcel forwarding services to Korea Re: Parcel forwarding services to Korea joshuabeagle

Uniauc.net

They're great. They have 2 addresses in the East Coast (US) and 1 in China.

It's all in Korean but if you can manage gmarket, you can manage this site.

Rule of thumb...spend less than 150$US including shipping and customs will leave you alone. Except for clothing...you can order as much clothing as you want.

Banana Republic pants in Shinsaegae: $160...

2 days 4 hours ago
iPad 3 for Sale - Mint Condition Re: iPad 3 for Sale - Mint Condition danys56

$328.00 listed as a fair price.

Methinks you are asking way too much.

2 days 6 hours ago
White iPhone 5 Re: White iPhone 5 mobley86
Hey do you still have that phone if so pls call me Joel at 01024747572
2 days 8 hours ago
Sony vaio for sale (excellent condition) Re: Sony vaio for sale (excellent condition) Dongyang82

hello..go it for 300k..if ok these is my no.010 3432 1983..

2 days 23 hours ago
What makes a good teacher ? Re: What makes a good teacher ? sc

I think robertpusan64 isn't far off from the truth. I of course have a degree, I have over 4 years teaching experience, I have an excellent letter of recommendation, and yet I still find it very difficult to find a job. When I go for an interview, I'm told they are very impressed with me. But, I'm over 50, and that is the deal breaker. Hogwons are a business, and the mothers...

3 days 5 hours ago
Hamilton Beach Homebaking Beadmaker Re: Hamilton Beach Homebaking Beadmaker pporterfm
It's available. Drop me a message for collection.
3 days 6 hours ago
Teaching Adults one on one or by group Re: Teaching Adults one on one or by group sc

Putra-

I can help you with your English.

3 days 6 hours ago
Gay and lesbian in Busan Re: Gay and lesbian in Busan Lucky67

I guess it all depends on whether you are a gay male or lesbian, and assuming you don't know where are the gay areas in Busan yet.  If you don't, I know there is a gay section in Beomildong near the Hyundai Dept..  As for lesbians, there is a support group called Busan Sisters which might give you better information.  I would advise checking out Utopia Korea for gay and...

3 days 11 hours ago
I'm selling galaxy S3 Re: I'm selling galaxy S3 eunyoung

hey i m intrested in buying one! are they still up for sale?

3 days 21 hours ago
Plethora of Goodies for sale! Re: Plethora of Goodies for sale! eunyoung

hey~

i would like to see the mirror, the lamps and the blender

3 days 21 hours ago
Leaving sale! Re: Leaving sale! eunyoung

Hey

I would like to see a picture with the mini-oven please.

thx~

3 days 21 hours ago
galaxy note1 for sale Re: galaxy note1 for sale beckyk

Is the white phine still available?  And where are you located?  Thanks!!

4 days 2 hours ago
Where to buy sour cream? Re: Where to buy sour cream? Julie k

I buy alot of groceries from the Indian Shop.. Delivered to the house in a couple of days.

4 days 6 hours ago
Teaching Adults one on one or by group Re: Teaching Adults one on one or by group Putra

Hello. My name is Putra.

I am interested to help you to improve your english skill.

For conversation you just need to pay 50.000 Won.

For beginer-Intermediate 35.000 Won

nice to hear more about you.

Hope you can improve your english better and great.

Have fun !!!

4 days 12 hours ago
What makes a good teacher ? Re: What makes a good teacher ? surprises aplenty

Well, obviously skin colour is very important.  I do think gender and sexual orientation are more important though and maybe fourth on the list would be experience.  Fifth is qualifications - university degrees or the like.  Oh, wait...and hair colour!  Skin and hair colour together: combine those two and that is probably the most important.

Sorry to rant...

4 days 13 hours ago
Korean Teenagers and Well-Being Re: Korean Teenagers and Well-Being smudger81299

I think the study was generally limited in its scope and focused only on broad societal measures of well-being.  I don't think it ever got into the fundamentals of human happiness, like freedom, love, play, etc.  In Korea, I think young children are encouraged to play, but it all gets serious pretty fast.

In many ways Korea has a well-organised and safe society and should...

4 days 14 hours ago
What are you most looking forward to this spring? Re: What are you most looking forward to this spring? robertpusan64

I mainly dislike spring because of yellow dust . However its good since baseball starts and it brings me closer to my favorite season - summer ,

4 days 15 hours ago