Skip to Content

a bunch of stuff Re: a bunch of stuff dbrjen005

I'd like to buy the scrabble. Is it still available?

12 min 25 sec ago
things! Re: things! dbrjen005

Hi! Interested in the big floor plant. Is it stil available?

46 min 58 sec ago
Hyosung Mirage for sale, 400,000 with papers Re: Hyosung Mirage for sale, 400,000 with papers ramonmar
i have work on saturday..
1 hour 44 min ago
Hyosung Mirage for sale, 400,000 with papers Re: Hyosung Mirage for sale, 400,000 with papers hardpuncher

Saturday morning for sure. Send me a PM and we can work it out.

1 hour 58 min ago
need assist on where to buy hiking shoes for wide feet Re: need assist on where to buy hiking shoes for wide feet sc

I'm with(no pun intended) you on that. I wear a size EEE width.

16 hours 48 min ago
Skateparks in Busan? Re: Skateparks in Busan? surprises aplenty

Sorry for the long delay.  The Samnak skatepark is indeed rubberized.  sorry ot pass that news on.

17 hours 35 min ago

hello can i see that on sunday..i'm interested

18 hours 48 min ago
Hyosung Troy 125cc and riding jacket Re: Hyosung Troy 125cc and riding jacket Simms

does the motorcylce have papers and license plate?

1 day 49 min ago
Monitor (20k) + 2 Sets of Speakers (10k/ea) Re: Monitor (20k) + 2 Sets of Speakers (10k/ea) Simms

what is the size of the monitor?

can it be rotated on it's stand to be portrait view instead of landscape view?

1 day 51 min ago
Double memory foam mattress Re: Double memory foam mattress snorske

what size?

1 day 53 min ago
Monitor (20k) + 2 Sets of Speakers (10k/ea) Re: Monitor (20k) + 2 Sets of Speakers (10k/ea) lacsiron

hello..I'm interested both monitor and speaker..please send your address and phone #..

thanks

1 day 16 hours ago
Monitor (20k) + 2 Sets of Speakers (10k/ea) Re: Monitor (20k) + 2 Sets of Speakers (10k/ea) gagaanggara

interested on monitor, how much is it? please reply, thx

1 day 19 hours ago
Final moving sale--free to cheap items Re: Final moving sale--free to cheap items thisiserikajeter

I'll give you 10,000 krw for the mirror if it is still there

1 day 19 hours ago
Oven for sale Re: Oven for sale ikram

Hello , i am interested, where you live, and is it final price

1 day 23 hours ago
Monitor (20k) + 2 Sets of Speakers (10k/ea) Re: Monitor (20k) + 2 Sets of Speakers (10k/ea) abdullahmed

I am interested in monitor how much for it and is it monitor or LCD???

1 day 23 hours ago
Laptop for Sale Re: Laptop for Sale flower123

Hi,

the model number is 21FS6RA-NS.  Price: 100  Size: 20" screen.

2 days 2 hours ago
Imported cars in korea Re: Imported cars in korea korena on space

I have Honda Accord for almost 3 years in Korea,(2006 production year). To change oil cost me 30,000 usually. In case of repair, you might pay little more then to repair korean brand's cars... Tax will be little high compare to Korean cars...

2 days 15 hours ago
Dungeons & Dragons 4th ed. Complete for sale Re: Dungeons & Dragons 4th ed. Complete for sale vfr jrifter
Hello my name is J and am willing to purchase the books off of you. My number is 010-3913-4050. Give me a call.
2 days 18 hours ago
Laptop for Sale Re: Laptop for Sale aj witten

I'm interested in the TV.  Can you tell me about it?  Price/size/model number?

Thank you!

2 days 19 hours ago
cleaning sale: fan, monitor, shelf, etc. Re: cleaning sale: fan, monitor, shelf, etc. zangst

Only small bookshelf left.

Comes in handy to store books by your desk.  It can even be used like a nightstand beside your bed.

Please make an offer and I will get back to you.

Thanks.

2 days 23 hours ago
Looking for On Air Stories from Foreign Residents of Busan Re: Looking for On Air Stories from Foreign Residents of Busan notabirdorplane

I love Busan. It is definitely the friendly city for me.

The other day there was a problem with the crossing light. The 'green man' was stuck, so it said you could cross when you couldn't. One of the many fruit vendors that you see on an evening had abandoned his van and was stood at the crossing warning everyone not to cross. Being white and fairly clueless, he waved his...

2 days 23 hours ago
Imported cars in korea Re: Imported cars in korea Steven Lee

3 days 1 hour ago
Where to get car insurance??? Re: Where to get car insurance??? Steven Lee

yers

3 days 1 hour ago
Looking for Part Time Re: Looking for Part Time gurudanny98

Hello. I messaged  you at the phone number you gave me and you asked me to reply to this thread..  Are you still interested? I'm available on Tuesdays and Fridays, not Thursdays as the original posts says. Please let me know where I can forward my resume.

3 days 1 hour ago
homemade horseshoes Re: homemade horseshoes, weights chris17

Sir im interested im here only at simpyeoung

3 days 2 hours ago