English Lessons Re: English Lessons captkorea

Good luck David. I believe our resident lawyer Chilli has left Korea, so we are free to earn a living.

No more Chilli on the case.

1 hour 50 min ago
Do you know how much rent would be with a 10 million deposit? Thanks
2 hours 24 min ago
Looking for guinea pig or hamster Re: Looking for guinea pig or hamster Angelaannita
Hi, i know it's a long post but aru you still looking for a guineapig? Because i'm going back to indonesia and i'm desprately need someone to adopt my guineapig.i also live in busan. Description 1and a half years old, Color: balck brown and white Love to eat and being pet. If you are interested please e-mail me angela.doggy14@gmail.com Ps: im...
22 hours 26 min ago

Re: Gwangan 1 bedroom apt_LOW security deposit, only 2 ...

Hi Jenna, yes Ethernet cable is available but you'll have to connect internet service yourself from a provider (I currently use SKT broadband). Also, I am the current tenant and not the owner so you'd be buying the furniture from me, not paying a higher rent. Please feel...

23 hours 33 min ago
English Conversation or Lessons Re: Spanish Conversation or Lessons exchange mogedalgona

Speak Korean, Japanese and English.

Looking for exchanges with Spanish.

Or Can be arranged for the class fee.

23 hours 49 min ago
Gwangan 1 bedroom apt_LOW security deposit, only 2 million KRW Re: Gwangan 1 bedroom apt_LOW security deposit, only 2 ... Jbain94
Hello, I am interested in the apartment you have listed. Is ethernet cable available or able to be installed in the apartment rather than just wireless internet? I also would be interested in the furnishings. I would love to know how much you would like the monthly rent to be when it includes those appliances. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. Jenna Bain
1 day 1 hour ago
English Conversation or Lessons Re: English Conversation or Lessons captkorea

Chilli will soon be on the case. Go Chilli go ...

1 day 13 hours ago
Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for 54.000/month Re: Iphone 7+ for 57.000/month with a plan. Galaxy s8 for ... taekwonten
Text 01023053042
1 day 16 hours ago
French teacher Available, looking for private studies. Re: French teacher Available, looking for private studies. captkorea

Chilli will enquire soon.

2 days 7 hours ago
korean rare pokenmon box non 1 edition for sale Re: korean rare pokenmon box non 1 edition for sale captkorea

I'll buy it for Won 20,000. There are allot on the internet  - too many.

What makes yours rare mate ?

Cheers,

2 days 15 hours ago
Looking to teach in Busan July-September start Re: Looking to teach in Busan July-September start Hanakim

we are looking for a new teacher starting Sept.

kids ages are 3-7.

located in heaundae.

if you are interested plz send me your resume.

hanakioo@hotmail.com

2 days 20 hours ago
If you need any help on your bicycle problem or... Re: If you need any help on your bicycle problem or... captkorea

Chilli the resident Police would love to try. Go Chilli go ... get involved .

2 days 22 hours ago
Native English Speaker in Busan seeking work of any kind ASAP Re: Native English Speaker in Busan seeking work of any kind ... Jet Setter
Helpin a friend for a once a week afterschool position. Lemme know if you are on it. Cheers!
3 days 14 hours ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? jonyong

Dear Ana,

I am french. I am not a teacher but I can help you for free only if you live in Suwon (Gyeonggi)

in Korea since october 2016 after my marriage

I don't speak korean well. I can speak english

3 days 22 hours ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? jonyong

end

3 days 22 hours ago
French teacher? Re: French teacher? captkorea

As long as you don't take or charge money you will be safe. Chilli will leave you alone otherwise he will be on the case .... !

Try watching French youtube :).

5 days 1 hour ago
any kind of part time job for a foreign student Re: any kind of part time job for a foreign student captkorea

When Chilli finally gets onto this case, lets all bind together and buy him or her or it beers .. all onboard "Say Ai Captain".

1 week 18 hours ago

Chilli will be on this case --- go chilli go ....!!!

Is it a bark or bite ?

1 week 19 hours ago
My New York Times Op-Ed: A North Korea “Agenda for SK’s New Leader” Re: My New York Times Op-Ed: A North Korea “Agenda for SK’s ... captkorea

An interesting article to read.

BUT

South Korea needs to learn to stop been whimpish and fight there own battles ! In other words why rely on a weak ally.

The Korean War (1950-1953) can be considered as a major defeat for the United States, and a period when millions of lives were lost in the war (including many civilians). In the end, despite the fierce fighting, massive...

1 week 1 day ago
Looking to teach in Busan July-September start Re: Looking to teach in Busan July-September start captkorea

Best of luck to you mate. There are also lots of part time work as you know advertised here, so you should not be short of any jobs. I always find getting paid an easy 30,000 won $ for a coffee shop english lesson is great !

Chilli will no doubt be trolling and doing his things shortly.

Cheers,

1 week 1 day ago
Moving Sale - fan, space heater, mini speaker, lamp, and on and on Re: Moving Sale - fan, space heater, mini speaker, lamp, and ... Soldoutsunshine

how much for the computer?

1 week 1 day ago

Chilli, Chilli - will be on the case. Common Chilli where you at?

1 week 3 days ago
Samsung Sens RC530 (Upgraded Model) For Sale! Re: Samsung Sens RC530 (Upgraded Model) For Sale! rivaldomb

Hello. Where can I buy it? thank you.

1 week 3 days ago
Drummers! bargain price equipment! Re: Drummers! bargain price equipment! Benicio

I would like to buy the cymbal & stand.
​benmay@hotmail.com

1 week 4 days ago
Nikon D90, SLIK tripod with ball head, 200mm + 55mm lens. W600,000 Re: Nikon D90, SLIK tripod with ball head, 200mm + 55mm ... spesies81
Hi... Where is your position? May i buy lens only? (200mm)
1 week 5 days ago