sell two bottles of new wine Re: sell two bottles of new wine evie

I think that is quite overpriced. You can find that wine for around 11,000 won per bottle on the internet.

Maybe 20,000 for the set would be a fair price.

1 day 8 hours ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

I think Kansas City will beat Tennessse and Green will beat San Francisco ,

1 day 21 hours ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football , I think Kansas City will beat Tennessee and Green Bay will beat San Francisco , Enjoy the games

1 day 21 hours ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football ,   I think in AFC kansas City will beat Tennessee . In the NFC   Green Bay will beat San Francisco , So it would be a Kansas City vs Green Bay

1 day 21 hours ago
Mole removal Re: Mole removal robertpusan64

Dr Kim Skin clinic has moved to a new office  near his old office . It's a new and futuristic  office . Get off at Dushil stop on the line 1 go to exit 5 .  You will see the Royal Castle Bldg . right there . Go to 3 rd floor .   He speaks English well . He handles all skin problems as well as laser  surgery .  Now is laser season since it is usually dry...

2 days 16 hours ago
Methods to find an old friend Re: Methods to find an old friend Dcseeking
One other thing, I have pictures of me and my friend (and some of our other friends) from 2000-2001. Obviously people have changed since then but is it unethical to post those pics to a Korean message board and ask if anybody knows any of the people?
4 days 1 hour ago
Kindergarten English teacher looking for a job for March 2020 Re: Kindergarten English teacher looking for a job for ... ibtjr0502
Hi. This is KJC21 in Busan. We are looking for a native foreign teacher. We can offer elementary position. If you are interested in us, please contact at god0129@nate.com or text and phone 010 9780 0129. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
5 days 4 hours ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Kansas City   blew up  Houston and  Green Bay beat Seattle . So in the semis its Tennessee vs Kansas City . Are you ready for some football .

1 week 20 hours ago
Cetaphil Moisturizer crem \453gr (New) Re: Cetaphil Moisturizer crem \453gr (New) Ramesh

Interested. Where to collect it?

1 week 1 day ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Yesterday San Francisco and Tennessee won .When I woke up It was Houston 24-0 , now is Kansas City 28 Houston 24   at halftime   I think Kansas City will win  In the second game I think Green Bay will beat Seattle , Very  interesting game enjoy Are you ready for some football ?

1 week 1 day ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Last week  I got both upsets  Tennessee beating New England and Minnesota beating New Orleans  . I will ride the same horses and dance with the same ladies

I think Minnesota will beat . San Francisco     and

I think Tennessee will beat Baltimore ,

Are you ready for some football ?

1 week 2 days ago
Gretsch Electromatic G5120 Bigsby Electric Guitar with hard case Re: Gretsch Electromatic G5120 Bigsby Electric Guitar with ... mbaec

If you still have it, please consider me first in line.

2 weeks 4 hours ago
Part time experienced English teacher Re: Part time experienced English teacher ibtjr0502

This is KJC21 from Busan, one of the biggest language branches.

we are looking for a part time teacher.

Can I get your CV by email at god0129@nate.com.

Yours sincerely

John

Director of KJC21 in Myeong Ji.

2 weeks 12 hours ago
MSI Workstation Laptop (For Professional Work) Re: MSI Workstation Laptop (For Professional Work) bong2rm
Hi there. I bought mine around 3M won. The workstation you posted is a bit different from what I have. Mine has P2000 GPU, 500 Samsung EVO Plus (fastest SSD now) with additional 1Tb drive, 4K display and the memory speed of 2666 instead of 2400 MHz. So yeah, mine is the upgrade of what you posted. And since mine is bought here in Korea, i can have 3yrs warranty here compared to buying outside...
2 weeks 1 day ago
MSI Workstation Laptop (For Professional Work) Re: MSI Workstation Laptop (For Professional Work) Craignewfoundland

...
2 weeks 1 day ago

Thank you for answering.

Could you text me to negotiate an exact price. I forgot to ask your location. Are you in Busan?

Craig  My number is above

2 weeks 1 day ago
Freeeeee furniture Re: Freeeeee furniture angiegoes....
Hi I responded to your private message but no response. Msg Angieheather on kakao for pick up details.
2 weeks 1 day ago
Freeeeee furniture Re: Freeeeee furniture louee29
Hey! Im interested in picking up that desk! The one that is on wheels. Its big enough to fit a desktop on it eh? What is your location? can you reply via kakaotalk? username is louee29...do you also have kitchen supplies?? thanks!!
2 weeks 2 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Great games today . Houston beat Buffalo in overtime and Tennessee  beat New England ,  End of era ?  Today i think Minnesota will beat New Orleans and Philladelphia will beat Seattle .  Are you ready for some football?

2 weeks 2 days ago

1. Bought last October. But because I have another workstation (provided by our company) which is more powerful, i have used this almost 2-3 times only. The plastic cover is not even removed yet.

2. 2M won is a bit low. The AS for this will be excellent since this is a workstation.

4. Office 2019 is installed with authentic keys. So Office can be updated online. However, office...

2 weeks 2 days ago

Your computer looks almost too good for me but I'm interested:

1) How old is this?

2) Would you consider an offer of 2 million? I'm worried about the lack of after service when buying used.

3) My number is 010 2081 5945

4) Does this computer have the microsoft office suite (word, excel, Powerpoint) ?

thanks,

...

2 weeks 2 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football ?      The playoffs start today . It's a new day and era . Today I think Buffalo will beat Houston and  Tennessee will beat New England .  2 upsets and Brady last game in Boston area ?

2 weeks 2 days ago
Men's Shoes 4 Sale Re: Men's Shoes 4 Sale del3412
Sorry for the late reply. These shoes are still available: NIKE Free Train Virtue (brand new w/ tags & box) - 35,000 won NIKE Air Max Dynasty (brand new w/ tags & box) - 35,000 won ADIDAS FLB (brand new w/ tags & box) - 25,000 won ADIDAS shoes - 15,000 won
2 weeks 3 days ago
Stroller Re: Stroller angiegoes....
Hi, does it lay flat for infants? Or it is for +6months only? Thanks!
2 weeks 3 days ago