Skip to Content

KJC Re: KJC Ryan

RBI is great!! I have used them many times.  They have also hooked me up with jobs at KJC. All of which turned out very well.  Not a single problem.

2 hours 3 min ago
KJC Re: KJC bm42154

Worked for a KJC and had lots of friends who worked at different branches around town. They all seemed to be on the up and up. Im not too familiar with RBI, but I have known people who had decent jobs through them. If I were in your shoes, I would go for it.

9 hours 14 min ago
For Sale - Playstation 3, Blender, Fan, Iron and Board. Re: For Sale - Playstation 3, Blender, Fan, Iron and Board. hanwoolcho7
hi there, im interested in the ps3 is it still available? Please txt me 01054772044
21 hours 25 min ago
Books iron vacuum games coat tree violin Re: Books iron vacuum games coat tree violin NorCal

PM'ed

1 day 3 hours ago
BILT Tornado Rain Pants - Motorcycle size Medium Re: BILT Tornado Rain Pants - Motorcycle size Medium maplefactory
Want to get it.. Im in haeundae.. Text me when u can 010 9940 0579
1 day 7 hours ago
Want to get it.. Im in haeundae.. Text me when u can 010 9940 0579
1 day 7 hours ago
Juicer and Bike for Sale Re: Juicer and Bike for Sale flower123

Sold

2 days 40 min ago
1998 850 cc Yamaha (touring bike) Re: 1998 850 cc Yamaha (touring bike) gregoryhunter16...

oops-  upside down pic....more pics on facebook...send me message if u want more info...thanx

3 days 10 hours ago
For Sale - Playstation 3, Blender, Fan, Iron and Board. Re: For Sale - Playstation 3, Blender, Fan, Iron and Board. mborchardt

If the iron and board are still available, I'm interested...

4 days 23 hours ago
LED Foldable Rechargable Reading Desk Table Desk Lamp Re: LED Foldable Rechargable Reading Desk Table Desk Lamp sofiabari
I want it!
5 days 10 hours ago
Hyosung Mirage 125, With Papers, 300,000 Re: Hyosung Mirage 125, With Papers, 300,000 hardpuncher

Sent you a PM.

5 days 10 hours ago
KJC Re: KJC jabba

Hi Mr. C,

That is an OK area of town, the #1 subway line runs through there and it is quite central for public transport, the sports stadium isn't far either. As for the schoo,l it can vary for each franchise location.

5 days 11 hours ago
LG G2 200K Re: LG G2 200K jcy18
Hello..im interested to buy your phone..but my budget is only 150krw..would you sell it to me for that price..thanks..
6 days 36 min ago
Waterproof Camera/Caterpillar Boots/Bivy Bags/Watch/Kite boarding Kite Re: Waterproof Camera/Caterpillar Boots/Bivy Bags/Watch/Kite ... Draco888

PM sent

6 days 2 hours ago
Hyosung Mirage 125, With Papers, 300,000 Re: Hyosung Mirage 125, With Papers, 300,000 nasheikh

Dude,

Im intrested in your bike, can we arrange a meeting?

mail me at

naveedahmedsheikh@hotmail.com

6 days 3 hours ago
Never worn or barely worn women's clothing! Re: Never worn or barely worn women's clothing! Salim

Hey! I sent you a msg. check your inbox

6 days 11 hours ago
For Sale - Playstation 3, Blender, Fan, Iron and Board. Re: For Sale - Playstation 3, Blender, Fan, Iron and Board. war

me i know the memory of your ps3?

6 days 14 hours ago

i want your playstation,. i buy it.

6 days 20 hours ago
Mish-mash of music gear for sale including 12str. Guitar, Roland amp Re: Mish-mash of music gear for sale including 12str. ... Rhinestone Cowboy
I should add that the guitar was newly strung today and comes with a soft case.
6 days 22 hours ago
Leaving Korea Sale!!! (Updated!!) Re: Leaving Korea Sale!!! rawpotential

Is the microwave still available? I can pick it up at the end of the month.

~Jeffrey

1 week 15 min ago
Cambridge Realtor: Listing as of April 3, 2015 Re: Cambridge Realtor: Listing as of April 3, 2015 pinoyako

hi, do have any for rent in goseong area?

thanks

1 week 1 hour ago
English books Re: English books tcatsninfan

Are these still available? I'd like to get all of them from you. Check your private messages on this site. Thanks!

1 week 5 hours ago
Sony Xperia Z Ultra LTE Re: Sony Xperia Z Ultra LTE jyeun

Hi,

Is it still available?

1 week 7 hours ago
WTB Olleh Wifi Egg Re: WTB Olleh Wifi Egg JM9999

Hi, I have a 10 gig wifi egg contact I'm considering letting go of. I paid 80 for the startup fee; is half of that reasonable? The fee per month is 10,000 and there is a year left on the contract.

Let me know.

1 week 7 hours ago
Leaving Korea Sale!!! (Updated!!) Re: Leaving Korea Sale!!! calinaohiezel@y...
Plastic drawer still avail im interested
1 week 10 hours ago