48 inch Sony Bravia Smart LED HDTV Re: 48 inch Sony Bravia Smart LED HDTV chandana
Can u give me 30 contact me kakao 01021636109. Still have box or not
55 min 24 sec ago
Moving Sale - blankets, ottomans etc. from 15000w Re: Moving Sale - blankets, ottomans etc. from 15000w Maria13691

Hm....new ottomans are cheaper

3 hours 30 min ago
Suyeong/Gwangan Loft Apartment, for rent, available ASAP. Re: Suyeong/Gwangan Loft Apartment, for rent, available ASAP. gurudanny98

I sent you a pm a week ago but you haven't responded

1 day 23 hours ago
Sale! Iphone 6 (64GB) Gold Re: Sale! Iphone 6 (64GB) Gold chris17

how much

2 days 6 hours ago
Clearout! Lots for free. Crockpot, sofa, shelves, humidifier, suitcase Re: Clearout! Lots for free. Crockpot, sofa, shelves, ... Lazarus

Hi,

Sent you a message on facebook.

Cheers.

2 days 18 hours ago
Sale! Iphone 6 (64GB) Gold Re: Sale! Iphone 6 (64GB) Gold dan0424

!

2 days 22 hours ago
Sub in Changwon Re: Sub in Changwon ginseng17
I am very much interested.
3 days 18 min ago
part 5: Making Room for Baby! >furniture< Re: part 5: Making Room for Baby! >furniture< jiniaakter9

I want the (W 20,000) 3-piece desk with bookshelf & chair

3 days 14 hours ago
24" 1080P Full HD PC Monitor - KRW60,000 Re: 24" 1080P Full HD PC Monitor - KRW60,000 tigerstyle
Price drop, 60,000
5 days 12 hours ago
Moving In: yoga mat, bathroom mat, folding chair/stool + more Re: Moving In: yoga mat, bathroom mat, folding chair/stool + ... angiegoes....
i have an oven, big enough for a pizza. 50,000 msg. if interested for pics and details
6 days 1 hour ago
Toaster Oven Re: Toaster Oven holangi44

How heavy is the toaster oven?  Does it come with a cardboard box for moving?

6 days 4 hours ago
Big metal rack (shelving) and dryer rack Re: Big metal rack (shelving) and dryer rack holangi44

Hello, is the laundry rack still available?  If so, I'd like to pick it up tomorrow

6 days 4 hours ago
Does anyone have any info on the recent deportations -fake degrees? Re: Does anyone have any info on the recent deportations ... Chilli 6 days 15 hours ago
Hyndai SantaFe SUV, 2005 Model, 2.8 Million Won Re: Hyndai SantaFe SUV, 2005 Model, 2.8 Million Won Dongyang82

Is these still available?

1 week 9 hours ago
Suitcases - 8,000 per bag Re: Suitcases - 8,000 per bag bebenium

How about the size?

and also, where is your location?

1 week 17 hours ago
FOR SALE - 2 Sofas and 2 ottomans (pick up Gwangan) Re: FOR SALE - 2 Sofas and 2 ottomans (pick up Gwangan) anastasien

are t hey both sold already?

1 week 23 hours ago
Moving sale- PNU Re: Moving sale- PNU anastasien

How good is the vacuum? I have a dog and a cat... so pet hair and litter need to be picked up! Please let me know!

1 week 23 hours ago
Moving Sale #1 Re: Moving Sale #1 anastasien

I'm interested in the couch and ottoman! Is it sold already?

1 week 23 hours ago
guitars (acoustic and electric) Re: guitars (acoustic and electric) kibz95

may I ask the brand of the yamaha guitar?

1 week 1 day ago

Ok, I may be able to get it on Saturday.  I'll check again later in case it's gone by then

1 week 2 days ago
Big metal rack (shelving) and dryer rack Re: Big metal rack (shelving) and dryer rack chonga

Yes still available

1 week 2 days ago
Big metal rack (shelving) and dryer rack Re: Big metal rack, dryer rack and power transformer holangi44

Is your dryer rack still available?

1 week 2 days ago
Looking for a job in a very wide range Re: Looking for a job in a very wide range Chilli

Having a masters degree will mean nothing if you do not meet the requirements laid out by authorities. I am not sure why people can not find them. There is a list of nationalities and requirements. I think you might get on a doctorate programme. I recommend that you check the immigration website. Good luck.

1 week 2 days ago
Looking to buy a Used 32" (80cm) TV Re: Looking to buy a Used 32" (80cm) TV jessicaabarth

I have a SMATRA 40in that we bought 6 months ago. We still have the box and everything. Menus are in English and it will come with HDMI cable as well. We paid 299k and are asking 180k. Willing to make a deal ASAP, as I am leaving Korea in 2 weeks. Please contact me if you are interested! I can meet you somewhere in Busan to make the exchange.

contact me on kakao: jessiebarth...

1 week 2 days ago
For Sale - TV Drawers Wardrobe Shoes! Re: For Sale - TV Drawers Wardrobe Shoes! ladyboss

Are the drawers still available?

1 week 3 days ago