Skip to Content

Moving in September Re: Moving in September ericgruenewald

Hey I'm interested in the scale for the right price.  how much?

9 hours 21 min ago
Free Stuff! Moving Thursday. Cups, bowls, plates etc. . Re: Free Stuff! Moving Thursday. Cups, bowls, plates etc. . sara66

Hi,

Can I have your coach and other staffs?

10 hours 46 min ago
Free Stuff! Moving Thursday. Cups, bowls, plates etc. . Re: Free Stuff! Moving Thursday. Cups, bowls, plates etc. . hghmgeha

Hi, I will pick up all of your stuff! If it is ok, contact me plz. tnx

10 hours 49 min ago
Amazing Healing Massage offered at 50% of normal price during Chusek Re: Amazing Healing Massage offered at 50% of normal price ... Eyesballs

Contact info plz.

12 hours 59 min ago
Apartment vacancy in Gwanganli Re: Apartment vacancy in Gwanganli clocksandtocks
I sent you a private message.
14 hours 21 min ago
Moving sale - Lots of freebies! Re: Moving sale - Lots of freebies! hghmgeha

Hi, your mattress, toaster, kettle, wordrab, ...! When can I pick them up?

16 hours 3 min ago
Moving in September Re: Moving in September hghmgeha

Can I have your drying rack?

16 hours 11 min ago
Moving in September Re: Moving in September abdullahmed

Dear I want to buy Philips blender, fan, heater, please reserve them for me and contact me as soon as possible.

20 hours 44 min ago
Moving in September Re: Moving in September possible

Hi I want to buy fan, heater, Philips blender and blankets please tell me how to reach you to get them.

20 hours 49 min ago

It's sold

23 hours 25 min ago
1 x Latex Foam Mattress (Single) - W50,000 Re: 1 x Latex Foam Mattress (Single) - W50,000 tealeeds

PM Sent ^_^

1 day 21 min ago

May I know the location and contact number if possible. Love to try on those free days.

thanks

1 day 10 hours ago
Football Boots (30k) and Coat (50k) Re: Football Boots (30k) and Coat (50k) hghmgeha

Can I have your football boots?

1 day 10 hours ago
Household Stuff Re: Household Stuff hghmgeha

Hi, I'm interested, in your refrigerator, oven, rice cooker, and toaster, how can I pick them up?

1 day 10 hours ago
Multi speed city bicycle in good conditon for sale - ₩80000 (Busan) Re: Multi speed city bicycle in good conditon for sale - ... jwalczak222

Hello,

If you haven't already sold it, I'm interested in purchasing!

1 day 13 hours ago
Household Stuff Re: Household Stuff pavan457

hii..can i have the rice cooker

1 day 18 hours ago
1 x Latex Foam Mattress (Single) - W50,000 Re: 1 x Latex Foam Mattress (Single) - W50,000 db krea

Hey There,

I would be quite interested in the items if they are still available!

Thanks!

1 day 19 hours ago
Sofa, desk, bookcase, toaster oven, bass guitar and more! Re: Sofa, desk, bookcase, toaster oven, bass guitar and more! db krea

Hey there,

Also jut sent a PM. i would be interested in mattresses. What size are they (width and length)? Would need to pick them up before Thursday :)

Thanks

1 day 19 hours ago
Household Stuff Re: Household Stuff possible

washing machine, refrigerator, rice cooker, fan heater, toaster contact me as soon as possible

1 day 20 hours ago
Looking for an apartment in Busan (one room, roomshare, sublease) Re: Looking for an apartment in Busan (one room, roomshare, ... Cbabs86

n

1 day 21 hours ago
Sofa, desk, bookcase, toaster oven, bass guitar and more! Re: Sofa, desk, bookcase, toaster oven, bass guitar and more! cmwargo

Hi there,

I'm interested in pretty much everything except the bass and amp. I'd only like one mattress as well. Im located near SaSang Station but would be happy to meet you anywhere and anytime today.

Chris

cmwargo@gmail.com

sorry - no cell phone yet

1 day 23 hours ago
Sofa, desk, bookcase, toaster oven, bass guitar and more! Re: Sofa, desk, bookcase, toaster oven, bass guitar and more! henryduwe

Hello,

Where are you located? I'm interested in the bass/amp, and maybe some other stuff. Let me know where you are and a good time to stop by if that stuff is still available-

Cheers,

Henry

henryduwe@gmail.com

010-3626-1573

2 days 1 hour ago
Selling Iphone 4 16 G, Black, No contract Re: Selling Iphone 4 16 G, Black, No contract abdullahmed

Hi i want to buy I 4 S please contact me

2 days 1 hour ago
Books, Clothes, and Shoes for Sale Re: Books, Clothes, and Shoes for Sale sam127

Shoes are korean size 245-250, US size approx 7

the boots have been taken but there are still several heels available

2 days 2 hours ago

I'm sorry- I just saw this message. I will send you snaps. I need everything out of the apartment by Tuesday night so if you can come by today or tomorrow you can get stuff.

2 days 2 hours ago