Skip to Content

Duripara Paragliding Company Re: Duripara Paragliding Company zenqian

Hi there!

I will be travelling to Korea from 2nd to 11th August with another guy friend of mine and one activity we will like to embark on will be paragliding in Busan!

May I know what's the requirement and whether paragliding will be available from 2nd to 6th as we will be making our way to Seoul on the 7th onwards. Thank you so much!!

Cheers, Eric

4 hours 15 min ago
Like New Canon 400D DSLR Re: Like New Canon 400D DSLR the5dude
Hi, Im really interested in this camera. I am in Seomyeon. I hsve the week off, so I could come by whenever to check it out. Please contact me. Cell number 010 6868 0526. Thanks!
9 hours 58 min ago
Like New Canon 400D DSLR Re: Like New Canon 400D DSLR mochalam_

hi, is the camera still available? thank you

11 hours 49 min ago
RC Plane Flying Field in Busan Re: RC Plane Flying Field in Busan mochalam_

i ever saw someone also play rc plane in sport complex near sasang-gu, maybe you can try to play it at there

11 hours 53 min ago
skt no contract note 3 white Re: skt no contract note 3 white sawtooth14

im very intersted. i already send you a private message. just need your reply thankyou !

15 hours 26 min ago
Note 2 for sale Re: Note 2 for sale manager

Just a reminder, you can contact advertisers by clicking 'email contact form'. More info at: http://koreabridge.net/faq/how-can-i-respond-classified-ad

15 hours 59 min ago
Note 2 for sale Re: Note 2 for sale caktho

I'm interested,
send me your contact.

16 hours 6 min ago
Looking to buy Exercise Equipment Re: Looking to buy Exercise Equipment hallmark
I have treadmill.
18 hours 4 min ago
I have treadmill.
18 hours 4 min ago
Just another leaving sale Re: Just another leaving sale dbrjen005

5000 for the toaster? I emailed too.

1 day 4 hours ago
Note 2 for sale Re: Note 2 for sale toor786kr
Hi I'm interested your note2 .please contact me. 010-9268-0786 thanks
1 day 5 hours ago
Large apartment in Jeonpo. 300K/month. Available end of August. Re: Large apartment in Jeonpo. 300K/month. Available end of ... Teachygirl

Hi,

Is this still available? If so, could you please send me a few photos and the location? I'm looking for an apartment between Line 1 (Seomyeon) and the Jeonpo line (that block between the parallel lines, hard to explain exactly)...

Thanks,

Melissa

melmarais@hotmail.com

1 day 6 hours ago
Books Great Books Re: Books Great Books tcatsninfan

Hello! I'd be interested in purchasing the lot. Are they still available? If so, would you send me a PM on here and let me know? Thanks!

1 day 12 hours ago
<brand-new> LG optimus vu2 for kt or skt Re: <brand-new> LG optimus vu2 for kt or skt peter 11333

01048276359

1 day 16 hours ago
selling a road bike Re: selling a road bike spence.jas

1 day 21 hours ago
I want to meet a foreign friend. Re: I want to meet a foreign friend. itkovians

Hello Rosaline.

I live in Gimhae too. I need help with my Korean! Maybe we could have a lamguage exchange? I live nr Nae-dong.

Add me on Kakao Talk - DragonKorea

2 days 39 min ago
<brand-new> LG optimus vu2 for kt or skt Re: <brand-new> LG optimus vu2 for kt or skt qasim abbasi
Contact number please
2 days 1 hour ago
Samsung note book Re: Samsung note book swapan

I wanna buy but want to know the total price. Can you give me ur phone number?

If you wanna contact with me (01033991984). Living in Ansan, gyeongido.

2 days 5 hours ago
Canon Powershot G12 Re: Canon Powershot G12 seungyong

looking for  180,000

2 days 9 hours ago
Canon Powershot G12 Re: Canon Powershot G12 theworm

price?

2 days 9 hours ago
Alleged University jobs and After school at less than 30 per hour Re: Alleged University jobs and After school at less than 30 ... sc

I agree. I have worked for two afterschool program companies, and have seen others advertising for teachers. Anything less than 30,000 an hour is too low. There's usually a lot of travelling involved, which needes to be considered as well. Some companies will pay an additional travelling allowance, but some don't.

3 days 16 hours ago
Prada Bag & Wallet **Best Offer Re: Prada Bag & Wallet **Best Offer mm9u

So, you KNOW it isn't a Prada bag!

Congratulations!  You win!  You've just admitted to breaking the law on a public forum!  Yay!

(I'm not sure who the dope is here.)

Your ad does not say "Fake Prada Bag."  Your ad says "Prada Bag."  It's a rather important difference.  Trying to sell a fake Prada bag as a fake...

4 days 12 hours ago
Moving Sale, Assorted goods Re: Moving Sale, Assorted goods ksonia

hey there

i woud like to buy the router

please asap when i get it

thanks

sincerly

4 days 12 hours ago
Moving Sale!!! Great gently-used items for sale Re: Moving Sale!!! Great gently-used items for sale naga5673

Hai, I will take the Rice cooker, please give me the your address I will come and collect

my mail ID:naga563@gmail.com

4 days 16 hours ago
Leaving Sale ! Re: Leaving Sale ! bong2rm

I am moving to Busan with my family in Aug, just a week before you go.

I don't know the things I might be picking up from you since I haven't seen/known what are included in the apartment my company will provide.

Talk to you soon.