Skip to Content

Vega R3 Smartphone: Free / take over contract Re: Vega R3 Smartphone: Free / take over contract nbo5008

Hiya! I'm new to Korea so i'm not able to phone you (I haven't got a phone at all yet!) but send me a message and we can work it out. How much is the contract per month?

15 hours 16 min ago
Multi speed city bicycle in good conditon for sale - ₩80000 (Busan) Re: Multi speed city bicycle in good conditon for sale - ... nbo5008

hi there! I'd be interested in buying the bike from you. Send me a PM and we can meet up this week. :)

15 hours 18 min ago
Looking for a web developer who wants to practice English Re: Looking for a web developer who wants to practice English hapiten

haha that doesn't sound fair

How would you teach English?

Sign up http://mykoreanfriends.com and become a member then I will help you to build your website

I'm a experienced web programmer

15 hours 35 min ago
[ADVICE] Mixed family with kids - Korean Name vs Latin American Name Re: [ADVICE] Mixed family with kids - Korean Name vs Latin ... AmandaWampler

I'm not sure whether legally there would be any issues, but I think it would be possible to correct their names so that your children bear your last name in their Korean documents. I would assume that by now the country's systems and databases would allow for names longer than the usual 2, 3 or 4 letters to accommodate, for example, 나바레떼 지연 or 가르씨아 지훈.

20 hours 58 min ago
25 year old American looking for a room to rent / apartment / sublease Re: 25 year old American looking for a room to rent / ... nika3112

Hi ,

My name is Nika i'm giving for rent my apartment in Busan , Gupo Station, I have a 1 year contract for this apartment and its ending in december this year . May i ask how long are you planning to stay ? You can move in here around September 20th .. I pay 440.000 kw /a month and had to pay the key money  5.000.000 kw , if you are interested still ,you can contact me through...

1 day 2 hours ago
Football Boots (30k) and Coat (50k) Re: Football Boots (30k) and Coat (50k) rpjg

Messaged you

1 day 4 hours ago
Dos Mas Burrito Re: Dos Mas Burrito dcross

Sorry, yes the combo is 5,500.

1 day 6 hours ago
2 Tennis Raquets - 30,000 Re: 2 Tennis Raquets - 30,000 DaSilva

Hi! I'm interested in these! Are they still available??

1 day 6 hours ago
Dos Mas Burrito Re: Dos Mas Burrito JPD does ROK

Don't go in expecting anywhere near authentic. Frankly, the Thousand Island dressing they put in it kind of turned me off.

1 day 7 hours ago
Dos Mas Burrito Re: Dos Mas Burrito sc

You say a regular burrito combo with fries and a soda will cost under 5,000won. By looking at the menu, it looks like it will cost 5,500won. But it still looks like it's worth a try.

1 day 8 hours ago
xbox360 + gta5 Re: xbox360 + gta5 tomasscott
hello last price 130.000
1 day 11 hours ago
Like New Canon 400D DSLR Re: Like New Canon 400D DSLR the5dude

g

1 day 13 hours ago
Leaving sale! bike-helmet-hair dryer-oven-french press-etc! Re: Leaving sale! bike-helmet-hair dryer-oven-french press-etc! abdullahmed

Hi I want to get bag, rice cooker, wireless router, hair dryer, plastic tub, backpack. Please tell me how to reach you to get them. Please reserve them for me.

1 day 15 hours ago
mini washer+lg 32" 3d tv Re: mini washer+lg 32" 3d tv Gwangan

I see most of the LG TV's that are 32" retail between 250-400,000 (low to high end models). How much are you looking for your used one?

Can you post the exact model number. I don't think the one you listed is correct.

1 day 16 hours ago
Leaving sale! bike-helmet-hair dryer-oven-french press-etc! Re: Leaving sale! bike-helmet-hair dryer-oven-french press-etc! possible

Hi dear I want to get many itmes like bag, rice cooker, wireless router, hair dryer, plastic tub, backpack. Please tell me how to reach you to get them. please contact me via email.

1 day 23 hours ago
Moving sale - Best Offer! Re: Moving sale - Best Offer! possible

Dear I want to get laptop bag, male jacket and kettle please contat me via email

1 day 23 hours ago
Apartment Items and Suitcase for Sale! Great deals! Re: Apartment Items and Suitcase for Sale! Great deals! BusanPearl

Can you send me a picture of the jacket? Thanks~

2 days 52 min ago
Galaxy note 2 32gb, unlocked, no contract. Re: Galaxy note 2 32gb, unlocked, no contract. markkkkkk

price is too high~

second-hand shop (mint condition) is cheaper than your offer~

2 days 6 hours ago
iphone 4 black, no contract 300.000 Re: iphone 4 black, no contract 300.000 possible

Hi tell me how to reach you to ge it,

2 days 7 hours ago
xbox360 + gta5 Re: xbox360 + gta5 ramonmar

how much?

2 days 7 hours ago
SALE!!! Cheap microwave! Re: Moving sale: Everything Best Offer captnkate

Hello! Is your microwave still available? I'm looking to buy!

2 days 14 hours ago
Philips HR-1861 Centrifugal Juicer Re: Philips HR-1861 Centrifugal Juicer possible

Hi tell me its price with negotiate....

2 days 19 hours ago
Galaxy note 2 32gb, unlocked, no contract. Re: Galaxy note 2 32gb, unlocked, no contract. taekwonten
Which one are you interested in? The white or the black one?
2 days 19 hours ago
Galaxy note 2 32gb, unlocked, no contract. Re: Galaxy note 2 32gb, unlocked, no contract. possible

hi, i want to buy that if yoiu are interested then let me know where i have to come to get it.

2 days 23 hours ago
i want to make a friend Re: i want to make a friend frankyCT

Hello