Skip to Content

Free Stuff! GRE Prep Book (Barron's) and Suitcases Re: Free Stuff! GRE Prep Book (Barron's) and Suitcases Shmunn

Hello, I'll take the book off your hands gladly.  010-4082-6791, just tell me where and I will come pick it up.

15 hours 41 min ago
Any good seafood buffet restaurant at Haeundae area? Re: Any good seafood buffet restaurant at Haeundae area? mandylogy

The Party in centum city!!

Fresh seafood makes up most of the menu, with sushi, raw fish and seafood rolls being very popular.

16 hours 40 min ago
Free Stuff! GRE Prep Book (Barron's) and Suitcases Re: Free Stuff! GRE Prep Book (Barron's) and Suitcases rmorhauser85
Hey, I could definitely use the suitcases if you still have them. I could grab them all tonight if you want. Let me know. Message me here or on phone. Number is 010 42590017
17 hours 2 min ago
Help locating Busan printing services Re: Help locating Busan printing services garrycoleman
At the central market or city proper in Busan you can find a lot of printing service businesses. Cheers, Garry "works at http://www.digiteksf.com/corporate-solutions/"
17 hours 22 min ago
PS3 + 23 games for sale Re: PS3 + 23 games for sale nate_bc

Are you interested in selling games only?

18 hours 23 min ago
Honda Shadow 600cc For Sale Re: Honda Shadow 600cc For Sale diggitydogg

Nice bike! That's a Honda Steed though, not a Shadow.

19 hours 8 min ago
Honda Shadow 600cc For Sale Re: Honda Shadow 600cc For Sale woodsman

Different but same same.

19 hours 22 min ago
English speaking place to get adult ADD/ADHD diagnosis? Re: English speaking place to get adult ADD/ADHD diagnosis? heisung

Hi, there is a psychiatric specialist who speaks good English available at Dongeui Medical Center.

If you call me at 010-9457-8941, I will schedule you an appointment .

Whatever the result is, it is confidential.

Thanks.

RN. Heisung Lee

21 hours 45 min ago
Small Folding dinner table - 70x52x27 cm - 5,000원 Re: Small Folding dinner table - 70x52x27 cm - 5,000원 rqgd

1 day 17 hours ago
Books for sale (3 for 10 000won) a walinga

a

1 day 20 hours ago
PS3 + 23 games for sale Re: PS3 + 23 games for sale BusanAussie

I run a Busan-based game swap page on FB. I'll link your ad there.

Cheers!

2 days 52 min ago
LG lcd tv 36" Xcanvas Re: LG lcd tv 36" Xcanvas kavi

still available

make me an offer

2 days 10 hours ago
27" LG 2in1 Hybrid Monitor/TV Re: 27" LG 2in1 Hybrid Monitor/TV peter.simon30
Cut your price dude..the price of brand new is almost the same..
2 days 14 hours ago
Cuisinart Chopper / Grinder Re: Cuisinart Chopper / Grinder TheBeatGoesOn

Hi, I am interested in this chopper. Is it still available?

Chris

2 days 16 hours ago
27" LG 2in1 Hybrid Monitor/TV Re: 27" LG 2in1 Hybrid Monitor/TV Kaz26 2 days 21 hours ago
Green Futon for Free! Re: Green Futon for Free! jo1p57

Is this still available and what are the dimensions?

Thanks!

3 days 17 hours ago
Moving sale -- 7 years worth of stuff has to go! Re: Moving sale -- 7 years worth of stuff has to go! flora1386

Hi! Is the sofa/ottoman still available? My boyfriend and I live in Dadaepo and are interested in the set :)

Let me know. Thanks!

Victoria

4 days 8 hours ago
Cuisinart Chopper / Grinder Re: Cuisinart Chopper / Grinder a_b_c
Hello there! I intrested to buy your blinder. Is there any chance to get more discount? Please My contact: 010-two, four,78, 24,two, five Thanks in advace.
4 days 9 hours ago
Nice Hybrid Bike and SHOES! (Mostly 9.5-10 mens) Re: Nice Hybrid Bike and SHOES! (Mostly 9.5-10 mens) kyungiguy

Hi,

I am interested in both the shoes....size 10 and the bike....What is the make and model?

tombrannan@gmail.com

4 days 21 hours ago
Looking for an English-speaking Therapist in Busan Re: Looking for an English-speaking Therapist in Busan evie

I clicked on the link above and was directed to a page saying that only invited people were able to view it. Is she not still working in Busan?

5 days 8 hours ago
A brand new LG Gx phone with no contract. Re: A brand new LG Gx phone with no contract. lbmurali

i need this one what is the final rate my rate is 300dollars

5 days 13 hours ago
Black Diamond headlamp light Re: Black Diamond headlamp light snorske

still available!

5 days 19 hours ago
hair dryer, hair straightener, curling iron 10,000 each Re: hair dryer, hair straightener, curling iron 10,000 each calinaohiezel@y...
Hi can you ship im interestrd the straightener
5 days 21 hours ago
Korean language tutor; Haeundae Re: Korean language tutor; Haeundae Nary
I can't find your contact number. Please send me a msg. 01020680220
6 days 7 hours ago
Korean language tutor; Haeundae Re: Korean language tutor; Haeundae neori

Is there any Korean language school in this area (Haeundae)?

6 days 16 hours ago