Skip to Content

short term housing for rent Re: short term housing for rent mobydog1973

Hello,

We would like to know where and how much the housing is.  We arrive on July 31st and can move in on the 3rd.

Mike

2 hours 55 min ago
Moving Sale Busan Suyeong Gu Re: Moving Sale Busan Suyeong Gu kdepodes

Hey im interested in the kitchen table looking deal. What are the dimensions? Is it fairly heavy? How much are you looking for for it?

email kdepodes@gmail.com

Thanks

1 day 18 hours ago
Experienced English-Korean female teacher looking for a part time job Re: Experienced English-Korean female teacher looking for a ... capt_kimchi

A

1 day 23 hours ago
Fan and memory foam for sale! Re: Fan and memory foam for sale! Jsins

I'll take the fan.  where can I pick it up?

Thanks,

Justin

2 days 7 hours ago
Fan and memory foam for sale! Re: Fan and memory foam for sale! alljokingaside

hi,

how big is the mattress foam?

2 days 13 hours ago
Free English Conversation Re: Free English Conversation SUNG HYUN YOO
Hello Harry!!! I'm Steve from Busan. I saw your profile on this site. I want to exchange language. And be a friend with you^^ For example we can drink beer & coffee, drive, watch a movie etc. If you are interested in me, please keep in touch with me!! My kakao Id is ysh8905 , email address is ysh8905@naver.com If you have a phone, text or kakao is good...
4 days 6 hours ago
Does a person need a College Diploma to teach English in South Korea? Re: Does a person need a College Diploma to teach English in ... sc

To get a legal job in a hakwon or public school, you do need a diploma. But there are also other places you can teach where a diploma isn't needed. These can be private lessons you find yourself, or through a recruiter.

4 days 17 hours ago
International Post Re: International Post jabba

You can buy a box for 2500 and pack it with up to 20kg of stuff, it costs about 60000won to send and can take up to 3 months, depending on where you send it.

4 days 17 hours ago
Bicycle for sale Re: Bicycle for sale emilyaokeefe

Heya!

Is the bike still for sale? I'm interested!

My email is emilyaokeefe@gmail.com

Thanks!

5 days 1 hour ago
The Badass Koreans Re: The Badass Koreans kilvinger

"So a new Resolution was signed which meant Koreans could either cross the border into the Japanese-ruled Korea or exile to Central Asia.  Considering how much history the Koreans had with the Japanese, they chose Central Asia."

Please, be accurate with historical facts. Korean people in Far East of Russia did not choose to exile to Central Asia, they...

5 days 3 hours ago
Affordable Suitcase! Re: ~Re: Free Chair & Affordable Suitcase! Rena

I'm sorry for just responding now.  No, the chair is not available, but the suitcase still is!

5 days 17 hours ago
Urgent! Looking for a new home in Busan. Re: Urgent! Looking for a new home in Busan. laureneharvey1213

A great 2 bedroom apartment in Haeundae is available!

5 days 22 hours ago
Free English Conversation    minju

6 days 3 hours ago
Air conditioner for sale Re: Air conditioner for sale icetiggerz

hey, sure. I will find out how to ship. Could you send me a kakao talk msg, or email..then we can discuss further. Kakao Id: icetiggerz

Thanks!

1 week 47 min ago
Brand new PS4 Witcher 3 The Wild Hunt 40,000 Re: Brand new PS4 Witcher 3 The Wild Hunt 40,000 putnamseth

I'll take it.  I live in Haeundae.  Check PM for my number.

1 week 55 min ago
Air conditioner for sale Re: Air conditioner for sale Jaxicles

I am REALLY REALLY interested in this.  In fact, I want it lol.  Is it at all possible to ship this?  I live rather far from Busan. I will of course pay for the shipping.

1 week 1 hour ago
House Items For Sale Re: House Items For Sale midknight79
Oven is SOLD
1 week 14 hours ago
House Items For Sale Re: House Items For Sale calinaohiezel@y...
Where you in pyeongsan im interested the oven Please txt me 01086073260
1 week 2 days ago
House Items For Sale Re: House Items For Sale calinaohiezel@y...
Oven please
1 week 2 days ago
Allergies Re: ALLERGIES sc

Looks like a dark cloud follows you where ever you go.

1 week 5 days ago
Learn Korean for Free and be a Radio Star at the same time! Re: Learn Korean for Free and be a Radio Star at the same time! gabbersmadders

Hello, I am interested in this opportunity!

1 week 6 days ago
apple ipod built in wifi and camera. Re: apple ipod built in wifi and camera. vhodjhong
No gear for docking station,remote,only cable and the i pod unit,i dont know if this is exactly 4th generation??????????
2 weeks 7 hours ago
2 weeks 7 hours ago
Part time position wanted Re: Part time position wanted youngkim006
I am looking for native teacher during summer vacation.

My academy located in Yangsan next to Busan.

Working time : 10:00 a,m ~ 14:00p.m ( Mon ~Fri)

10:00 a.m ~...
2 weeks 23 hours ago
Grand Sale - Everything must Go! Re: Grand Sale - Everything must Go! calinaohiezel@y...
What size the christmass tree?
2 weeks 1 day ago