I can give your children a great and basic knowledge of English. Re: I can give your children a great and basic knowledge of ... Chilli

You can not teach here. You might be able to assist. You are not registered as a tutor and can't be. Check online for the laws and rules. I have posted them here before. I have to follow the same rules, so should you.

5 hours 26 min ago
Doshirak Lunch box set Re: Doshirak Lunch box set ivokun
Just sent you a message
9 hours 43 min ago
42" LG TV Re: 42" LG TV Abdulaziz

Hello

I would like to buy your tv! Could you send me massage my phone number is010-4883-9794

2 days 4 hours ago
Moving Sale: Mirror, Bookcase, etc Re: Moving Sale: Desk, Mirror, Bookcase, etc rehaydon
Neck massager, please. I also live in gwangan, so can meet up easily.
2 days 10 hours ago
English tutoring during weekends Re: English tutoring during weekends Chilli

I think you need a license and approved location certified by the Board of Education.

You need to check that. Mobile tutoring is not safe, illegal for many reasons, hence the reason why they ask you to register. That rule applies to all teachers, Korean and foreign.

This is why people(NETS) here have to all sorts of checks to do before getting a work visa. They are...

3 days 13 hours ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

In Todays   earlier game as we sleeped   Ho hum New England beat the Chargers , Does anyone not from Boston area like the Pats ?     Now   No    6 seed Philly is beating NO 1 seed New Orleans  14 -7 near halftime ,   I think Philly will win

3 days 18 hours ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football ?    Great games today    6 30 am Indy Colts vs kansas   City    I will snow some in the game , I am looking for upset  Indy Colts will win .

10 am Dallas vs LA Rams ,    LA Rams wil win   first playoff win in LA   since the 1980 s       games  on...

4 days 20 hours ago
BMC mtb bike Re: BMC mtb bike lacsiron

I already send message to your E-mail..

5 days 6 hours ago
Moving sale Busan Re: Moving sale Busan jinwoonlee

Is the piano tuned and how much?

1 week 1 day ago
미국인 ESL 교사 ~ Professional ESL Teacher with Great Education, ASAP~April Re: 미국인 ESL 교사 ~ Professional ESL Teacher with Great ... Stanley1004

Hi there

We, Corem, need two temporary or one year teachers in Feb since our teachers happen to leave early owing to the wedding. we are located in Yang-san 20min drive from Busan. If you are interested in the position, please email me at lovejw1124@naver.com. Thanks

Stanley

1 week 1 day ago
Moving sale plates and bowls Re: Moving sale plates and bowls nick27
01021915969.message me here
1 week 3 days ago
Let's learn Korean! Easy, Fun & Cheap 수업 jikellie
PM sent ^^
1 week 3 days ago
Moving sale plates and bowls Re: Moving sale plates and bowls treasure

Hello Nick

You can send your address and contact number.

1 week 3 days ago
Moving sale plates and bowls Re: Moving sale plates and bowls nick27
Can you shift? I will take them all.
1 week 3 days ago
Busan International Salsa Club Re: Busan International Salsa Club Ivanna

Hi  everybody!

I moved to Busan in July and I really miss dancing Latin rhythms, I´m happy to find this group so please keep me posted about classes and social dance.

See you soon!

Ivanna

1 week 6 days ago
Blankets for sale Re: Blankets for sale treasure
First 205 170cm Second 201 155cm Third 185 145cm Fourth 220 182cm
2 weeks 16 hours ago
Blankets for sale Re: Blankets for sale rehaydon
Sizes?
2 weeks 18 hours ago
Car for sale Re: Car for sale adriaan

Yes, all paperwork is in order and on hand.

2 weeks 1 day ago
My Thoughts on the US Midterm: Voting against Trump to Defend US Institutions and Keep the GOP from becoming the National Front Re: My Thoughts on the US Midterm: Voting against Trump to ... busanprof333

Very sad that the "news" on this site is so biased.  It would be nice if it had actual balance and credibility.

2 weeks 1 day ago
Moving sale part 1 Re: Moving sale part 1 orcute
im interested on the legoes.. 010 6442 0304
2 weeks 2 days ago
Car for sale Re: Car for sale Chilli

Got the paperwork?

2 weeks 2 days ago
Experienced Teacher in Busan looking to start in March Re: Experienced Teacher in Busan looking to start in March coco

Would you be interested in working in Geoje?

2 weeks 4 days ago
F2 American English Instructor looking for P/T or Substitution work Re: F2 American English Instructor looking for P/T or ... Jet Setter
Hi.. pls ring me up asap for a potential job offer. Trixie 010 8582 4099
2 weeks 6 days ago
Philips Coffee Maker Re: Philips Coffee Maker sekarayu
Its still available?
2 weeks 6 days ago
American English Teacher Seeking Full-time in January or March 2019 Re: American English Teacher Seeking Full-time in January or ... carrot

Hi. This is Carrot Global. We are hiring full time teacher and we do provide housng and shuttle bus. If you want to know more about the positiona and details, please email to teaching@carrotglobal.com

Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

2 weeks 6 days ago