Skip to Content

Juicer and Bike for Sale Re: Juicer and Bike for Sale flower123

Almost sold

14 hours 21 min ago
Car for sale: Daewoo kaloz (Auto). Year 2002 1.5sohc (1.6mil) Re: Car for sale: Daewoo kaloz (Auto). Year 2002 1.5sohc ... vhodjhong
???
14 hours 48 min ago
Lamps, and Shelf for Sale Re: Lamps, and Shelf for Sale RobTeacher

Sorry guys, the toaster and the DVD player have been sold.

15 hours 9 min ago
Juicer and Bike for Sale Re: Juicer and Bike for Sale brhee

is the bike still available?  if so plz kakao me ASAP

bhsupr

1 day 54 min ago
New 300$ Microwave, still in box, never used, for 70,000₩ Re: New 300$ Microwave, still in box, never used, for 70,000₩ bong2rm
No, it's not $300. It just cost about 90k won. Please check the model if what I posted is different from yours. But still, that's already a good deal knowing it's still in the box. Goodluck http://m.danawa.com/product/product.html?code=1994326
1 day 5 hours ago
Lamps, and Shelf for Sale Re: DVD, Toaster, Lamps, and Shelf for Sale aj witten

If he doesnt take the DVD player, I will.  o1o-66o6-oo29

1 day 16 hours ago
Lonely Planet Books 5,000₩-10,000₩ Re: Lonely Planet Books 5,000₩-10,000₩ tcatsninfan

Are these still available? I'd be interested in getting all of them from you. You can reach me on Kakao, my ID is the same as my ID on here ^^

1 day 20 hours ago

1 day 20 hours ago
Lamps, and Shelf for Sale Re: DVD, Toaster, Lamps, and Shelf for Sale chris17

Stilla avialable the DVD and TOASTER im interested do you have cellphone number this my number 010-4879-4776

2 days 13 hours ago
Photography classes / clubs / ogranizations? Re: Photography classes / clubs / ogranizations? Rutherford 2 days 13 hours ago
Scooter for Sale! Re: Scooter for Sale! lacsiron

i like to buy this but I don't have much money...

I have only 300,000..

just send me message if ok to you..

thanks...here my # 010-6649-6464

2 days 13 hours ago
Samsung Note SM-T231 Re: Samsung Note SM-T231 zelron11

i send you a msg. check your massages... thanks...

2 days 14 hours ago
35mm film scanner! Plustek OpticFilm 8100 Re: 35mm film scanner! Plustek OpticFilm 8100 sweet_sweet

I tried to send you an email, but it bounced back to me.

Please send me a message at fostergregd@gmail.com

Thanks!

4 days 1 hour ago
Kitchen Table with chairs for ₩50,000 Re: Kitchen Table with chairs for ₩50,000 peterpan

hi, im interested message me.. 01046361257

4 days 3 hours ago
35mm film scanner! Plustek OpticFilm 8100 Re: 35mm film scanner! Plustek OpticFilm 8100 redlanternsplinter
Hi, I checked Nampodong camera store prices. They don't sell them often. You would expect to pay 150 000 won for that year and model. If the condition of your scanner is good, I would be interested in buying it for a similar price. You can contact me at redlanternsplinter@gmail.com. Edit, I am not a time waster. I am on waiting lists at...
4 days 4 hours ago
BIKE: Alton Top Run - Medium Size Re: BIKE: Alton Top Run - Medium Size brhee

bike still available or did you sell it?

If not, could you message me? my kakao ID is bhsupr

thanks!

4 days 21 hours ago

Do you want to buy it?

It cost $300 new in the U.S. I sincerely doubt that you could buy it in Korea for less than w400,000.

And check the exchange rates. w250,000 is more like $225.

Thanks!

5 days 22 min ago
free Guinea Pig Re: free Guinea Pig vhodjhong
Interested-:)
5 days 15 hours ago
35mm film scanner! Plustek OpticFilm 8100 Re: 35mm film scanner! Plustek OpticFilm 8100 mm9u

It costs $300 NEW, in the box, with a warranty.  Yours is two years old, and you are offering it at $250.

5 days 16 hours ago
From Rooftop Re: From Rooftop C J Pellerin

Written in Seoul 2002; from poetry booklet  " CHUGNSA  PO  PIECES "

5 days 19 hours ago

It costs $300 on B&H. 4 1/2 Stars! http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/894381-REG/Plustek_783064365321_OpticFilm_8100_Film_Scanner.html

6 days 3 hours ago
From Rooftop PELLERIN'S LEDGE PRODUCTIONS C J Pellerin

More poetry, photography, painting on Face Book "Sea J Pellern";

posted by Secretary Mermaid Meagan of PELLERIN'S  LEDGE  PRODUCTIONS, Tor Bay,

6 days 7 hours ago
Where to get car insurance??? Re: Where to get car insurance??? KEN

There are many insurance agents who are friendly and willing to assist you in purchasing car insurance.   Many agents have multiple licenses to contract out with the car insurance companies in Korea and can work to find you the lowest rate.

The very worst experience I had residing in Korea for more than 2 years is working with David Kim from AIG.  He was very...

6 days 14 hours ago
Look for any British to Correct my pronunciation/Any German teacher? Re: Look for any British to Correct my pronunciation/Any ... starson1988
Hi, Are you still interesting in learning German?
1 week 3 min ago