Clothes for sale S-M Re: Clothes for sale S-M ciara.thaopham
Do you still keep the black image no.2 and jaclet image no.5
5 hours 57 min ago
Jangsan Moving Sale Re: Jangsan Moving Sale jhines86

Very interested in sleeping you.  I'm in ulsan but come to Busan regularly, many weekends, have friends there.  if you will put my name on it, I will cover everything collect it when it's free to go to a new home.

Jhines86@gmail.com

Thamks!

7 hours 15 sec ago
Amplifier (for guitar) Re: Amplifier (for guitar) Dempsey
P.m sent. Let me now when you are available to meet up.
13 hours 40 min ago
Football (soccer) Players Wanted Re: Football (soccer) Players Wanted shyam

I used to play for Sparta Busan. I am 36 and have a belly now. Do you think I can join your club. How often do you play? My contact number is 010 6889 7818.

Shyam

16 hours 35 min ago
looking for large lagguage Re: looking for large lagguage busanized
I have a large one if you're still looking for one.
19 hours 36 min ago
Apple iPhone 6 Spacegrey 16gb Re: Apple iPhone 6 Spacegrey 16gb Ku Yeong Lun
Hi, is it sold?
1 day 9 hours ago
Kitesurfing gear Re: Kitesurfing gear jfreyd

Hi,

Look at this they offer great products (the brand created by the inventor of the Kitesurf) at reasonable prices. http://takoon-family.com/en/

Brgds.

Jacques

1 day 13 hours ago
For Sale Hyosung Mirage 250cc Motorcycle Re: For Sale Hyosung Mirage 250cc Motorcycle jhines86

Hey!  I'm finally in Korea!  in ulsan at the moment.  still have the bike for sale and how flexible are you on price and terms.  I can pay half this month and the rest in august 15, if still for sale

jhines86@gmail.com

1 day 16 hours ago
House Plants - 2,000W... Re: House Plants - 2,000W... Abrian4971

Do you still have these? We are very interested. How many do you have total and how much for all?

1 day 22 hours ago
An academy for rent Re: An academy for rent taekwonten

I didn't get any from you

2 days 14 hours ago
Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar Re: Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar adamamit
I guess they have variety of veggie options including variety of fusion menu, the last time I visit there. I heard there gonna be grand opening this weekend with some discounted food price.
3 days 6 hours ago
Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar Re: Bollywood Indian Restaurant & Bar koreahapki

Do you have veg menu?

3 days 12 hours ago
Andy's Teaching Strategies Re: Andy's Teaching Strategies Atokor

I am a university lecturer and a researcher in early childhood teacher education issues. I therefore want to be a member of this learning platform through sharing and learning from others.

Asare Kotor

3 days 16 hours ago
Jangsan Moving Sale Re: Jangsan Moving Sale Zedisa
3 days 20 hours ago
Looking for a teacher 26-29. July Re: Looking for a teacher 26-29. July Danika06
Hi, I just finished my part time job in Hamyeongdong and I am free for the week. I am also very interested to teach these students. I hope the position is not yet filled. Thank you so much! Resume will be sent once requested. My email address is danicabd06@gmail.com. Sincerely, Danika
4 days 2 min ago
4 person tent Re: 4 person tent bschindler19

Hi,

Is the tent waterproof? What brand is it? And where are you located? I may be interested in picking this up tonight if possible.

Thanks,

Bobby

4 days 11 hours ago
Reliable and not too expensive skin clinic in Hadan, Sinpyeong Area Re: Reliable and not too expensive skin clinic in Hadan, ... haeundae NB

yes, it it ^^ clinic is until 6:00pm so they require patients to be there before 5:30pm.

4 days 15 hours ago
Portable Air Conditioner Re: Portable Air Conditioner rqgd

Sent a message!

4 days 20 hours ago
Jangsan Moving Sale Re: Jangsan Moving Sale ESLhiphop

Not sure how it the juicer is because we bought it from a friend last year. That said, it still works quite well.

5 days 10 hours ago
Jangsan Moving Sale Re: Jangsan Moving Sale mark neily
How old is the juicer?
5 days 10 hours ago
125cc scooter    bobm

5 days 12 hours ago
Moving Sale: All has to go by 24th July Re: Moving Sale: All has to go by 24th July Vaskar

Sorry here is the image. I did not notice the previous reply did not contain the image link. If interested please contact me by 26th July. You also have to collect it by then.

Link: http://koreabridge.net/classified/nikon-bag-sale-15000-won-vaskar-0

Cheers

5 days 15 hours ago
2010 Hyosung Mirage GV650 V-twin motorcycle Re: 2010 Hyosung Mirage GV650 V-twin motorcycle kyungiguy

Hi. I would like to see your bike if you have time this weekend. How is tomorrow?

Tom