Skip to Content

Teaching Private English Lessons in Busan Re: Teaching Private English Lessons in Busan beauwest

Thanks for your concern. I have all of my paperwork in order.

8 hours 55 min ago
Korean Wave – Hallyu – getting popular in India Re: Korean Wave – Hallyu – getting popular in India Monica Ravi

Hi,I am from Chennai,Tamilnadu,South India.The korean wave is starting to splash over the Indians.Kdramas are getting popular day by day(in chennai,especially) and kmusic has also started to penetrate towns.I love the korean music and dramas and find a lot of similarities between our culture.Their food makes my mouth to water(kimchi,especially) and I am looking forward to learn korean language...

9 hours 27 min ago
Hagwon For Sale Re: Hagwon For Sale cherrybaby30

Can I contact you via email, please?

1 day 5 hours ago
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6l is ii usm lens. 1.2 million won Re: Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6l is ii usm lens. 1.2 ... fullon1100

Best deal!

1 day 7 hours ago
From Rooftop PELLERIN'S LEDGE PRODUCTIONS C J Pellerin

More poetry, photography, painting on Face Book "CJ Pellerin";

posted by Secretary Mermaid Meagan of PELLERIN'S  LEDGE  PRODUCTIONS, Tor Bay,

2 days 2 hours ago
American Male looking for an ASAP Full time or part time position Re: American Male looking for an ASAP Full time or part time ... youngkim006

I am looking for navtive teacher.

If you are intersted in my academy. you can send textmessage to me.

I will leave  my phone number .

010 7576 1587

2 days 6 hours ago
Free Chair & Affordable Suitcase! ~Re: Free Chair & Affordable Suitcase! BusanPearl

HI! Is the chair still available?!

thanks~

2 days 9 hours ago
Canadian Male looking to play Soccer Re: Canadian Male looking to play Soccer dnr0311

You might want to think about joining the mens Gaelic team. I know its not the same, but it could be of interest to you. They meet to practice on Saturdays in Sasang and there is a tournament coming up on July 11th in Seoul between the three teams (Busan/Daegu/Seoul).

2 days 11 hours ago
20k won folding bed,10k won crib + free aircon Re: 20k won folding bed,10k won crib + free aircon busanbowling

Hi.

I would love to buy the crib from you. We have a baby on the way in January.

My phone number is 010-6637-1808.

I can come pick it up this weekend if you are free.

Let me know,

Eric

3 days 1 hour ago
69. – 72. Hollys Coffee, Caffe One+One, A Twosome Place, 261 Street Re: 69. – 72. Hollys Coffee, Caffe One+One, A Twosome Place, ... sc
I teach adults 1:1 and classes are in coffee shops. Some coffee shops do not offer much variety. I don't want to drink coffee all the time, so I like coffee shops that offer drinks such as green tea latte, potato latte, and other interesting alternatives.
3 days 18 hours ago
American Tourister large suitcase- free- SOLD Re: American Tourister large suitcase- FREE mrb
is your suitcase still available?
4 days 1 hour ago
I had such a great time at the Ansan Valley Rock Festival Re: I had such a great time at the Ansan Valley Rock Festival Dazz

Hi Stacy!  The music festival sounds great!  Im kinda planning to go for the next one and I'm trying to get some information but most of it is in Korean.  I was wondering if you could share with me about the pension that you stayed at, as I am not keen on camping.

Thanks a bunch!

4 days 12 hours ago
Assorted Korean books- FREE Re: Assorted Korean books- FREE beschwar

I will take them. Are they still available? 01064756910

4 days 23 hours ago
looking for foreign friends(sahagu) Re: looking for foreign friends(sahagu) janatanholoo

Hi, I'm Alic, living now in Hadan Station, if you are intersting for drink some coffee in Starbucks and talk more, pleas call me 01079181170. Thanks

5 days 2 hours ago
Tools: power drill, hammer, adjustable spanner etc Re: Tools: power drill, hammer, adjustable spanner etc russhersean

Are these sold? If not, can you send me pictures of the tools?

5 days 3 hours ago
Baby clothes for sale Re: Baby clothes for sale metriplett

SOLD:  Welcome to the World PJ's

Carter's OS gowns (12,000)

Receiving blankets

5 days 10 hours ago
17Pyeong / SamikBeachApt / Next to Gwangalli Beach/5,000,000 420/month Re: 17Pyeong / SamikBeachApt / Next to Gwangalli Beach licky2x

Still available?

5 days 12 hours ago
LG Optimus G Pro For Sale Re: LG Optimus G Pro For Sale dienarauda

Hi, Im interested with your post.

Is it still available? Can u sent me the pictures, please :)

6 days 8 hours ago
LG G2 LTE A Re: LG G2 LTE A dienarauda

still available?

6 days 8 hours ago
Vacuum cleaner and blenders Re: Vacuum cleaner and blenders dienarauda

hi, standing blender still available? I want ^^

6 days 8 hours ago
Leaving KR - Desk, Dresser, Bed, & Futon available Re: Leaving KR - Desk, Dresser, Bed, & Futon available locococo88

I'm interested in the futon and dresser! When is the latest I could get it? Thanks! :)

6 days 20 hours ago
Visa, Expat, Spouse Re: Visa, Expat, Spouse sc

Maybe the company that hired you can also hire your girlfriend, on paper only. So they hire her, but don't pay her anything.

1 week 5 hours ago
Leaving KR - Desk, Dresser, Bed, & Futon available Re: Leaving KR - Desk, Dresser, Bed, & Futon available a_b_c
Could you reserve me your desk and bed, please. Text me your best time for pickup, please. 010-2478-24-two-five
1 week 6 hours ago
Looking for friends Re: Looking for friends platinumguyamit

Hello,

I am also staying here and looking for friends.....Have you been anywhere in Busan?

Do you like ot explore the city or have a coffee?

I can show you some different spots here.....What are you doing on weekend?

if interested then lets meet....DO you use some messenger like kakao.....My kakao talk id is tequila123

...

1 week 12 hours ago
LG Dishwasher single version, Samsung mini frigde both almost new Re: LG Dishwasher single version, Samsung mini frigde both ... Droid

I replied using the email contact form. I'm interested in the

dishwasher.