Cat Tower and Pet Carrier Re: Cat Tower and Pet Carrier rqgd

PM sent!

3 hours 59 min ago
Consultant required for a Bar in Busan Re: Consultant required for a Bar in Busan Nicky127200

Hi there .!! I saw one guy in Heaundae doing street bar you can talk with him .

Best of luck

6 hours 2 min ago

Hi there .!! I saw one guy in Heaundae doing street bar you can talk with him .

Best of luck

6 hours 2 min ago
Substitute Needed - October 27th - Hagwon Re: Substitute Needed - October 27th - Hagwon sean.busan
This is Sean teacher from South Africa.
Provide contact info pls
6 hours 22 min ago
Substitute Needed - October 27th - Hagwon Re: Substitute Needed - October 27th - Hagwon Jessa Carmela Ramos
I'm interested in your job offer. Where can I send my resume?
12 hours 26 min ago
Small Glass Desk/Table Re: Small Glass Desk/Table imran

Interested

1 day 8 hours ago
Tennis anyone? Re: Tennis anyone? Carrina
1 day 14 hours ago
Classical acoustic guitar Re: Classical acoustic guitar gideonnh

hey! is it still availaible? may i check it first on person? thanks

1 day 14 hours ago
Moving: Hand Blender, Lamp, Humidifier, Oil pastel Re: Moving Sale:Hand Blender, Lamp, Humidifier, Oil pastel Dfly2017

Hi, Ms. Goldenshore.

The hand blender looks great.  Thanks so much.

This is errant Phil, who left your great map at home, and thought "Lotte Super" was the big organic grocery store in your neighborhood, with a luxury car dealership on the ground floor and other stores in that building (I was there in early August, at night.).  I apologize for having left the...

2 days 12 hours ago
Wanted, room sublet in October Re: Wanted, room sublet in October Darock

hi.

im writing you seems to be a woman,

i have a female sharehouse near Busan Natinal University.

which is big sized apartment and 1 bed a available at the moment,

4 bed rooms, 3 bath rooms,

fully furnished.

but the available room is triple room,

now korean students and hongkong student live.

deposit 500,000won

monthly 300,...

3 days 2 hours ago
Hangers for 5,000 won Re: Laundry Drying Rack and Hangers Fala
I would take the laundry rack if it's still available. Best regards, Claudia
3 days 2 hours ago
Hangers for 5,000 won Re: Laundry Drying Rack and Hangers hasnain

Hello,

I want to buy pick Laundary Drying Rack freely.

3 days 13 hours ago
60+10 L Backpack Re: 60+10 L Backpack mikeklish

where are you located?

3 days 14 hours ago
Office Chairs and Bar stool Re: Office Chairs and Bar stool John Gibson

Hi Claudia,

sorry the office chairs sold out, the bar stool is still available.

4 days 3 hours ago
Office Chairs and Bar stool Re: Office Chairs and Bar stool Fala

Hi,

is any of the chairs still available?

Best regards,

Claudia

4 days 8 hours ago
Hangers for 5,000 won . nswenson

4 days 11 hours ago
Piano tuition in English Re: Piano tuition in English sunseeker

안녕하세요. 저는 영국에서 피아노 전공을 했고 울산과 부산에서 피아노 과외를 합니다.
언어는 영어만 가능합니다.

4 days 22 hours ago
KIA Morning LX, 1.0l, automatic, 59tkm Re: KIA Morning LX, 1.0l, automatic, 59tkm Bjoern1
Please let me know your offer!
5 days 16 hours ago
KIA Morning LX, 1.0l, automatic, 59tkm Re: KIA Morning LX, 1.0l, automatic, 59tkm Nicky127200

Hi there.!!

im interested to buy Kia morning . What is your last and final price ?

Ricky .

5 days 17 hours ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters 2jaz

01024130786 i can done with u 2

6 days 1 hour ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters Xinxinxin
Hi , Is there any bar that's is lesbian friendly in busan ?
1 week 1 day ago
Looking for an Air Purifier Re: Looking for an Air Purifier LuvnGod

I know that you are hoping to spend the least amount as possible but if all else fails, Home Plus has a decent selection and we seen some in Daejeon Costco for a good price yesterday. Maybe you could order one from Costco online.

Also, it may help if you read the reviews on the brand and model of any used ones you come across. Some are rated as being nothing more than expensive white...

1 week 1 day ago
Looking for Skateboard Re: Looking for Skateboard initials
I have 2 skateboards available. Loaded tan tien longboard. Slalom setup cruiser board. Let me know if you are interested
1 week 2 days ago
Busan KOTESOL Workshop Re: Busan KOTESOL Workshop manager

I believe the meetings are open to anyone.

They are usually held at HQ Gwangan - google map link

For more information, I suggest contacting bgkotesol@gmail.com

1 week 2 days ago
Busan KOTESOL Workshop Re: Busan KOTESOL Workshop bel
Can anyone are free to attend this event? I'm from The Philippines.
1 week 3 days ago