Skip to Content

Beware of Phishing! Re: Beware of Phishing! junhuy

Beware of Lauren Henshaw (lauriehenshaw@gmail.com), a phisher that tried to scam me to send out the laptop with a fake email from paypal. The email is from paypal-customercare@consultant.com  but the body looks like one from paypal.

Email #1

...
1 hour 24 min ago
Romantic Coffee Shop? . anonymous

3 hours 18 min ago
Money Transfer Question . anonymous

3 hours 18 min ago
Seoul or Busan . anonymous

3 hours 19 min ago
Rosetta Stone Korean - Level 1-3 Set Re: Rosetta Stone Korean - Level 1-3 Set cvan

Hi!

I am interested in purchasing this! I sent a PM

4 hours 22 min ago
suyeong stuff pt.2- electric grill, desk, fan, heater, bbq... Re: suyeong stuff pt.2- electric grill, desk, fan, heater, ... ericgruenewald

is the fan still available?

12 hours 43 min ago
Phillips Toaster & Blender for sale Re: Phillips Toaster & Blender for sale jerricaconley

Is the blender still available?

14 hours 6 min ago
Come On People Re: Come On People caldude

Thanks for the info. I found some descriptions of it online and it is far different than what I have in mind but you are definitely right that the seeds of such an even have been planted. Maybe my role is just to move it along to the next step.

14 hours 14 min ago
Come On People Re: Come On People Englandteacher
The foreigner market in Gwangali I think for the last 3 months, I'm pretty certain the organiser is a foreigner. If you had facebook you might find that lots of these kinds of events exist and take place already. There is a big bazaar every year too.
15 hours 29 min ago
Come On People Re: Come On People caldude

What foreigner market?

15 hours 44 min ago
Come On People Re: Come On People caldude

I'm looking to put together a team of people to get this done....anyone involved can handle the social media aspect....I'm just saying that I myself don't want a FB in my name nor do I want to handle that aspect of it.

15 hours 45 min ago
Come On People Re: Come On People DrNugu

If you expect to organize a big event without social media (like Facebook), you're gonna have a bad time. ;)

16 hours 4 min ago
Leaving Busan, Items for Sale! Re: Leaving Busan, Items for Sale! danarogers221

Of course! Could you send me your e-mail address so I can send them to you please? Thanks!

17 hours 21 min ago
5 speed sports car for sale Re: 5 speed sports car for sale Carlos M
How many miles has it ? What is the brand of the turbo? It is tunned and if it is , how many hp does it has?
18 hours 16 min ago
Come On People Re: Come On People Englandteacher
The seeds of an event like that are already being sewn by the foreigner market, that from what I have seen has been a raging success. I don't know how many of the people involved in that are "lifers" but it is quite impressive what a variety of things have been put on offer by the ex-pat community.
18 hours 47 min ago
Come On People Re: Come On People caldude

I totally get that....I realize that there are a lot of young single people who come here for a year or 2 or 3 for the adventure, to see the world, to have new experiences, to have a good time and move on. There's nothing wrong with that and that's what I thought when I first came. It doesn't mean that they can't get involved. I know JL, the guy...

20 hours 32 min ago
Come On People Re: Come On People DrNugu

I think the biggest issue here is that you are calling on an expat community that doesn't really exist in any organized sense. There seems to be a very large transient English teacher population who proabaly won't participate in this kind of endeavor and another group of true expats who live and work here on a more permanent basis, but do not have an organized expat community from...

1 day 38 min ago
Come On People Re: Come On People caldude

It doesn't have a focus yet. It's whatever we plan, establish and organize it to be. That was the whole point of my request....to get input from expats as to what it can, will, should be. It's nothing more than an idea now.

And thanks for the info....when I try to access the link you sent though my malwarebytes program blocks the page.....In my mind I'd like to see a...

1 day 50 min ago
Come On People Re: Come On People caldude

You read what you want to read....I sincerely asked what was so confusing about my post. Why don't you explain the attitude in my posts that is so offesnsive....I'd really like to know.

I have been here 18 years and will probably reamin here a long time. I am sincere about trying to get this thing going and will continue to...

1 day 51 min ago
Leaving Busan, Items for Sale! Re: Leaving Busan, Items for Sale! peperonized

Hi, could you send me photos of your eating and cooking utensils? Thanks.

1 day 1 hour ago
Come On People Re: Come On People DrNugu

I think people might be confused with what your focus will be? Is it going to be a big party? food expo? cultural performances? kiosks? mingling? Sports competitions? What does one do at an expat festival...what is an expat festival?

Also, there is already a major expat festival held in Sept/Oct. It's the International Food Expo. It includes dance performances, native costume,...

1 day 1 hour ago
Come On People Re: Come On People aj061

Nice attitude bro, not surprised you got no responses.

1 day 15 hours ago
Chromebook C720 for sale. Re: Chromebook C720 for sale. vhodjhong
Interested
1 day 15 hours ago
Come On People Re: Come On People caldude

I'm asking if people want to get involved with creating an Expat Festival...was I that vague? Seemed straightforward to me. And I'm asking for people to record their suggestions on their smartphone and email them to me so I can play them on my radio show this week. Did you listen to the example at the link I included? What's so difficult about understanding my two posts?

1 day 16 hours ago
big wardrobe 90,000 haeundae Re: big wardrobe 90,000 haeundae Kayleigh.thompson

My number is 010-7696-0408. Messages on here can be unreliable.

1 day 18 hours ago