Model wanted Re: Model wanted shchocho

As a professional figure drawing artist, I am looking for a foreign lady model for a part time job. It is not a nude, but costume model wearing clothes.  She is expected for pose before an artist for 20 minutes and rest for 10 minutes for total 3 hours once a week. She will be paid 50,000 KW.  Hoping to communicate through messenger of my facebook....

6 hours 14 sec ago
Wireless Router Re: Wireless Router manager

To contact an advertiser you can click 'email contact form' when logged in.
More information at: http://koreabridge.net/faq/how-can-i-respond-classified-ad

15 hours 56 sec ago
Wireless Router Re: Wireless Router helal8210

Hello

may I get your contact number. I want to buy your wireless router.

19 hours 55 min ago
korean woman looking for a language exchange partner Re: korean woman looking for a language exchange partner moxieman

Hi.  I am an American man and am looking for a 2nd language exchange partner.  I meet with a Korean man on Saturdays and would like to meet with another person during the week.  I speak basic Korean and have beeng teaching English for a loooong time.

I'd like to work in Korean ONLY for one hour and help you with English for an hour.

I live in Jurye and...

1 day 22 hours ago
Moving Sale: futon, Korean table, bike, toaster oven, oscillating fan Re: Moving Sale: futon, Korean table, bike, toaster oven, ... mrb
Sent you email for oven toaster.
2 days 1 hour ago
6-month Velocity Fitness Membership in Suyeong Re: 6-month Velocity Fitness Membership in Suyeong jinwoonlee

I'll buy your gym membership from you.

2 days 6 hours ago
Buying cigars in Korea. Re: Buying cigars in Korea. Updated 2017!! mooonis

This will be newest reply about where to buy cigars and smoke cigars.

I live in CA and South korea.

http://cigarstory.co.kr  visit their website and call them(they speak english better than me).

They have 2 cigarshops and 2 cigar lounge in Seoul(Kangnam area) and Gyeonggi-do).

They carries all kinds of cuban...

6 days 21 hours ago
Deutsch Lehrer / german teacher Re: Deutsch Lehrer / german teacher morquai

Hi Shaunda

Busan is 2 hours away by ktx, so its expensive to meet personal

but we can meet online via skype or whatsapp if you like and your schedule has some free space

1 week 23 hours ago
Deutsch Lehrer / german teacher Re: Deutsch Lehrer / german teacher Shaunda11

Hi,

I am an American interested in learning German, I plan to attend graduate school in Germany next year. But I live in Busan. Is it possible for you to teach me?

1 week 1 day ago
Digital piano - 80,000 Re: Digital piano - 80,000 junita13

Is this sold?

1 week 3 days ago
Monitor or TV with HDMI input Re: Monitor or TV with HDMI input ironlion

I have a mint condition 27inch LG TV/monitor. Has two HDMI slots as well as a USB. Can let it go for 150,000. I got it for 230,000.

1 week 3 days ago
Elec piano for sale/trade Re: Elec piano for sale/trade Hartzilla

Any photos?

1 week 3 days ago
Limit on transfer of money out of Korea? Re: Limit on transfer of money out of Korea? diggitydogg

Go to your nearest NTS office, National Tax Service, and they will print out your annual earned income report for you to show at the bank. As long as your reported income is more than you're sending home, you'll be fine. The $50,000/year rule only applies if you cannot produce the statements. Many people who've stayed here for several years have to transfer more than $50,000 when...

1 week 4 days ago
TV monitor 54cm Re: TV monitor 54cm spaghettiprincess

Yes the link you sent is just a monitor, this one functions as a monitor and a TV. So you can use it for a computer or you can use it as a TV. The cheapest TV monitor I could find is a 21.5 inch on gmarket for 135

...

1 week 4 days ago
TV monitor 54cm Re: TV monitor 54cm Droid

80,000? You can buy brand new SAMSUNG 22" monitors for 75.

1 week 4 days ago
Pension Office Re: Pension Office paulesl

Here's a list of pension offices for Busan. You can click on the one you need and call them for their hours. http://english.nps.or.kr/jsppage/app/english/contact/contact_01.jsp#jisaContent

1 week 5 days ago
Hookah for sale Re: Hookah for sale bobrien518

It's still available. Do you have any questions about it?

1 week 6 days ago
Hookah for sale Re: Hookah for sale kimbusan1

Hi, I am interested in Hookah, PM sent.

1 week 6 days ago
TV Screen Repair. Help! Re:TV Screen Repair Carolena

It's 48 inch TV and almost $400 so I'm willing to invest some money in repair

2 weeks 2 hours ago
Pension Office Re: Pension Office Martini14

Do you happen to know the hours of the Pension Office in KSU subway station?

2 weeks 11 hours ago
TV Screen Repair. Help! Re: TV SCREEN REPAIR. Help! Droid

For as cheap as Kleinz TV's are, you'd be better off just buying a new TV.

2 weeks 19 hours ago
LG Refrigerator Re: LG Refrigerator jen12
Hi I'm in Gijang
2 weeks 1 day ago
LG Refrigerator Re: LG Refrigerator hyeontae

Where you located at?

2 weeks 1 day ago
American in Busan seeking work of any kind ASAP . Jaehong Gu

2 weeks 1 day ago
SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March Re: SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March thedoorsofperception

Do you supply housing for a reasonable fee, thanks for your time.

2 weeks 1 day ago