Looking for a Sub teacher for October Re: Looking for a Sub teacher for October rehaydon
You obviously did not understand my point at all... 1. I didn't say "anyone" should be allowed to teach English here. I said that those who aren't from the USA/UK/Ireland/S Africa/NZ/Australia, but who have proper credentials (training and experience) should be able to. It's a flaw in the immigration office's policy. Additionally, university is not the only way to get training for a specific...
18 hours 21 min ago
Looking for a Sub teacher for October Re: Looking for a Sub teacher for October Chilli

Let us have a little respect here- they are not Teachers! Teachers go to University to become so, and it is rude of you to say they are unskilled. You are saying anybody can be a teacher, it is...

21 hours 40 min ago
Looking for a Sub teacher for October Re: Looking for a Sub teacher for October ukidding

creepy and disgusting

1 day 5 hours ago
SM525V Car for sale ($700!!!) Re: SM525V Car for sale ($700!!!) waxdec

This goes for 525k krw in 2018...

1 day 8 hours ago

Yes, problem number 1 is schools who employ (or under-employ) people illegally, and those who work illegally.

But problem 2 is discrimination. As you mentioned - plenty of people from countries who aren't allowed to teach English on an E2 are still perfectly good teachers. Many of them have qualifications beyond the average backpacker (#NotAllEnglishTeachers...calm down...

1 day 19 hours ago

They would stop posting here if they were screenshot and sent to Immigration or Board of Education.

A sense of responsibility for workers and employers.

I don't think any employer here should be offering 20,000 won for part-time work if they have no other cost.

There is obviously a hardcore of illegal workers out there ...

1 day 22 hours ago
SM525V Car for sale ($700!!!) Re: SM525V Car for sale ($700!!!) Sandy
Is this item still available?
2 days 35 min ago
Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Re: Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ surprises aplenty

I don't know that I would call

Animal Farm, 1954 – 72min | http://destyy.com/wJZwFU

a kid's movie although it is animated.

Brian

2 days 8 hours ago
Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Re: Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Callow11

Wow! This list has almost every good movie I have ever heard of. I am just waiting they even make Andy Yeatman Netflix shows available in all languages because some languages aren’t available in some countries but his shows must be seen by all.

2 days 13 hours ago
Free* Standalone Air Cooler Fan (Nexko) Re: Free* Standalone Air Cooler Fan (Nexko) anbiabi

hi

let s arrange a meeting

i will take it

2 days 17 hours ago
Moroccan traveling to Korea Re: Moroccan traveling to Korea Chilli

Doesn't sound correct. They may want you to give the reason for visit and proof of residence here. Hotel, etc.

3 days 12 hours ago

Here here!

3 days 13 hours ago
Gaming Laptop Dell Precision M6700 17" i7/8GB/500GB SSD/Nvidia K4000M Re: Gaming Laptop Dell Precision M6700 17" i7/8GB/500GB ... Dongyang82
I was also a victim of these seller before..i bought to him before a Dell Studio..i go to his house to get the item..a used laptop..what happened i only use for 1 month because it has many problem at all..And lcd blacklines coming until it worst..and i contacted him to help me or replace..but he is angry and he said he is not responsible for it..My God..He is a korean..
3 days 14 hours ago
Looking for truck to carry goods? Then, here is the solution Re: Looking for truck to carry goods? Then, here is the solution esp711

Hello!

I sent a Kakoa message to the ID mentioned in the ad and it came up as "Dongsic Yun" ?

I have a shipment coming in to the Busan port ETA is 9/28/18. I am checking to see if I can pick it up on the 29th, since I have to work in Geoje on the 28th.

It is all boxes, small and medium size. (13) Packed by 2 older women who could not carry over 30 pounds (hence all...

3 days 21 hours ago
Looking for a Sub teacher for October Re: Looking for a Sub teacher for October Busan_Ice

I concur with the other commenters above.

MESSAGE TO Fly_Guy: you must be some kind of newby teacher who doesn't care how many peanuts he gets, as long as he has a few peanuts for his next (          ).

If you are a Korean head teacher, manager or director, you are certainly greedy in trying to milk foreigners for all they are worth.

People like...

3 days 22 hours ago

You'll have to get them correctly registered- this mean a medical, getting certificates and other paperwork. They should have the correct visa and be registered with the Board of Education. I think it will be illegal otherwise.

4 days 14 hours ago
Housing in Busan needed Re: Housing in Busan needed waxdec

Which area and how long are you looking to stay for? I have several rooms in the Yeonsan/City Hall area if you're interested.

4 days 17 hours ago
Looking for a Sub teacher for October Re: Looking for a Sub teacher for October esteve

7 hours for 80,000 or 100,000 ?

wow

That’s frankly ridiculous

A new low

5 days 2 hours ago
Used Yamaha PSR E443 for sale Re: Used Yamaha PSR E443 for sale brhan

Yes. I just uploaded some photos.

5 days 21 hours ago
Price reduced Iphone 6s 32 gb silver Re: Price reduced Iphone 6s 32 gb silver Nuriddin

I have iPhone 5 for that price if you want

5 days 23 hours ago
Price reduced Iphone 6s 32 gb silver Re: Price reduced Iphone 6s 32 gb silver appe

my best offer is 150k won

6 days 41 min ago
Used Yamaha PSR E443 for sale Re: Used Yamaha PSR E443 for sale orcute
Do u have a picture?
6 days 18 hours ago
air mattress Re: air mattress Droid

Email sent.

1 week 1 day ago
Blender Re: Blender spae0037
Is this item still avaiable? I sent you a message and would like to talk more about purchasing please.
1 week 3 days ago
Motorbike Haojue Joystar 100CC Automatic for sale Re: Motorbike Haojue Joystar 100CC Automatic for sale helal uddin
How Can I contact with you??
1 week 4 days ago