Ulsan Academy for Sale Re: Ulsan Academy for Sale Chilli
That's an impressive amount of students. Well done. I presume you would be looking for 500 million and above?
1 day 15 hours ago
MacBook 13.3" A1342 Unibody 2.26Ghz/4GB/500GB Sierra Re: MacBook 13.3" A1342 Unibody 2.26Ghz/4GB/500GB Sierra ocean_06275

hi good evening  im so very interesting... your mac 010 4979 6118

1 day 21 hours ago
Ulsan Academy for Sale Re: Ulsan Academy for Sale mpberman
A
2 days 9 min ago
Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services Chilli

yawn

2 days 6 hours ago
American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor Chilli

I can go anywhere I want to. I like it here. I am not threatened at all. I have professional and geographic occupational mobility. I have worked in a few countries whilst living here.

When people work illegally, they are not meeting the Korean legal requirements.I will comment in order to set them right. It is for the benefit of all residents, E2 visas, the children, Korean employees,...

2 days 15 hours ago
Black Chanel Wallet & Kenzo Perfume--Price Reduced Re: Black Chanel Wallet & Kenzo Perfume--Price Reduced yoyoyo

It's a Chanel imitation, yes.

2 days 20 hours ago
Black Chanel Wallet & Kenzo Perfume--Price Reduced Re: Black Chanel Wallet & Kenzo Perfume--Price Reduced eatron
"ultra A replicated Chanel (the highest level of designer brand replicas, only below 1:1 imitation; uses the SAME authentic materials and craftmanship of the actual Chanel wallet). People often think of lower-grade A level or even B level imitations when they think of imitiation couture, but this wallet is very high quality and the leather is in excellent condition." -- so its fake?
3 days 19 hours ago
Why I do not like transient employment and privates Re: Why I do not like transient employment and privates eatron
yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn
3 days 19 hours ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist pezworld

Hi there, just visiting Korea for the first time and wanted to share my good/bad experience. A day or so after arriving in Busan I realized my toothache wasn't getting any better, and with my bad teeth I knew it was going to be either a root canal or extraction. I call my endodontist back home to discuss my options.

After reading this thread, I decided to go straight to the...

4 days 4 min ago
USA Native Teacher with Masters in Education/TESOL, looking for Busan Re: USA Native Teacher with Masters in Education/TESOL, ... won sik son

...

4 days 32 min ago
Selling some stuff I don't use anymore! Re: Selling some stuff I don't use anymore! hanwoolcho7

hey there! sure its yours!

feel free to message me, we can sort it out!

01054772044

4 days 18 hours ago
juicer and bike carrier for sale Re: juicer and bike carrier for sale calinaohiezel@y...
Juicer still avail?
4 days 20 hours ago
Selling some stuff I don't use anymore! Re: Selling some stuff I don't use anymore! alicia_m_e

Hi,

Is the mouse still available? If so, I can pick it up. I live in Jangsan by exit 13 by Nudge 5.

Thanks!

4 days 22 hours ago
Native English Teacher looking for a job Re: Native English Teacher looking for a job busan00

Dear Whom I concern,

We are located in Haeundae, Busan near the beach. It's really relax kindergarten base young kids learning center.

Please email your resume along with all supporting documents.
- Resume with Profile Picture - (PDF or Word Document preferred)
- Degree Certificate copy
- Passport Information Page-...
6 days 3 hours ago
American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor windupbird
Hahaha. You are telling me to mind my own business? You comment on any post that you feel threatened by. Most of them relate to teaching, probably because you have some insecurities there.
6 days 9 hours ago
Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting Re: Expat Dating Diaries – A PSA to Grown Men: Stop Ghosting squareteacher

I get ghosted all the time.  Granted, its not usually after a few dates, instead, it's usually after I initially get a girls number.  On a side note, it seems like ladies like to give me their number as soon as they DONT like me... I think they realize that the sooner they give me their number, the sooner they can start ignoring me.  In any case, it seems...

6 days 14 hours ago
American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor Chilli

Probably better than yours. Stay on subject, mind your own business. I am not claiming to be superior in order to tout for business.

1 week 20 hours ago
American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor Chilli

You missed out do! You seem to be a specialist. Stick to the topic.

1 week 20 hours ago
American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor windupbird
Chili what are your qualifications?
1 week 2 days ago
American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor eatron

Chili you need some English lessons?

You come off as a needy child sometimes.

1 week 2 days ago
Valuable services Re: Valuable services Moham

Thanks Chilli

1 week 2 days ago
Portable gas range/grill Re: Portable gas range/grill Jarrod79

Hello, if the portable gas range/grill is still available I'd like to buy it please.

1 week 2 days ago
Valuable services Re: Valuable services Chilli

Good luck with this.

1 week 2 days ago
American English Tutor Re: American English Tutor Chilli

It's better to practice 4 times a week for 30minutes than to learn once a week for 2hrs.

How do you know that? Have you ever taught in a classroom? Have you ever taught here? Where is the proof of your claim? I think you are talking ----! What are your academic or teaching credentials?

1 week 2 days ago
Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Re: Urgent short term PET SITTING needed for my cat! Moham

I am a foreigner pet sitter living in Busan. I will be more tham happy to take care of your pets during your absence.

1 week 2 days ago