(Price Drop) 55-inch 4k TV Re: (Price Drop) 55-inch 4k TV Gwangan

I'm about to list my 60-inch Samsung 4k SUHD + Samsung Soundbar for 700,000W if you're interested. The TV retails for short of 2 million and soundbar is almost another 200K

It's a wall-mount TV so I can give you the bracket to go with it. You'd have to find the stand if you wanted to go that way.

Model  =  UN60JS7200

Just over 2 years old, fantastic...

4 hours 26 min ago
Fines for Overstaying a Visa Re: Fines for Overstaying a Visa Babylyn_822

Hi Sir., I want to ask and consult regarding on my concern about what happened to my boyfriend., He was go in Busan to process his visa last May 15 2019 he came back Thursday to complete the process and medical he was informed Friday will be the release of his visa after that he did not come back. 3working days on Busan., doing medical pay for the processing of Visa and the last day...

13 hours 7 min ago
(Price Drop) 55-inch 4k TV Re: (Price Drop) 55-inch 4k TV rqgd

Thanks for the interest! There are currently two other buyers interested who lives in Busan. If things fall through, I'll give you a call =)

21 hours 12 min ago
(Price Drop) 55-inch 4k TV Re: (Price Drop) 55-inch 4k TV beschwar

I am not sure if you still have the television but if so, are you in Daegu? Is so great. When I can come and see it? If you are not in Daegu, how about selling it to me at a slightly lower cost so that I can still afford to have it sent to me here in Daegu? I was thkning 250 for the tv and the shipping will be another 50k easily, unless I came to pick it up from you that is. Call me at 010...

2 days 5 hours ago
English town camp- one day event by sisa after school english co.ltd. Re: English town camp- one day event by sisa after school ... fan1430

Hi Viviana, I sent you a message.

4 days 14 hours ago
one day English camp in 개림elementary school in May, 25th. Re: one day English camp in 개림elementary school in May, 25th. Busan_Ice

Your Email address?

6 days 2 hours ago
Moving sale first round Re: Moving sale first round Dimitri70

Im interested by the oven and the speaker, where to pick up?

1 week 1 day ago
2001 Hyundai Tiburon car for sale - 500,000 KWN Re: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon car for sale - 500,000 KWN bmaldi

Hello, I'm interested.

Can I check your car in this friday night or saturday?

1 week 2 days ago

Hello please check my private message to you.

1 week 2 days ago
Furniture needed, please! :) Re: Furniture needed, please! :) sucasuca

Hi, are you still looking for some forniture?

I have a sofa, a dining table and some shelters for sale.

You can see them here:

1 week 5 days ago
Selling In Good Condition and Cheap (BIKE=SOLD OUT and RAM for Laptop) Re: Selling In Good Condition and Cheap (BIKE and RAM for ... bmaldi

Sorry You are late,
Bike is SOLD OUT.
Please try again later.

1 week 6 days ago

Hello, sorry the Bike is sold out.

But if you are really need, I will ask to my friend who want to sell his bike also, but maybe the price is higher than mine. How is that?

please contact me by KakaoTalk if you need.

Thank you.

1 week 6 days ago

can i buy ur bike this saturday,tnx

2 weeks 8 hours ago

I'm interested with your bicycle,,

2 weeks 2 days ago
SALE!!! Vacuum Cleaner Hair Dryer Re: SALE!!! Rice cooker, vacuum cleaner and etc. Abdulaziz

Hello

I want to buy Blender could you massage me my number is 010-4883-9794. I study Kyungsung university

2 weeks 3 days ago
Fully furnished One room for rent near Jungjeon Play ground (230k mont Re: Fully furnished One room for rent near Jungjeon Play ... mark lee
Hi. I am interested, could you send me more information/photos? I can be reached at 01040446275.
2 weeks 3 days ago
SALE!!! Vacuum Cleaner Hair Dryer Re: SALE!!! Rice cooker, vacuum cleaner and etc. QDavlatbek

Hello! I interest a blender and hair dryer. Can you give both of them for 10,000 wkon?

2 weeks 5 days ago
Free phones + bike Re: Free phones + bike taekwonten

starting from 76.540 with a minimal unlim plan

2 weeks 5 days ago
Free phones + bike Re: Free phones + bike Nick_10142015
How?i want iphone x max 256gb?how much per month?
3 weeks 2 days ago
Looking for badminton games Re: Looking for badminton games Kim Misoog

There are weekend games in Guseo, Busan

3 weeks 6 days ago
Urgent Sale: Iphone 6S 128GB *190,000 won* SOLD Re: Urgent Sale: Iphone 6S 128GB In Excellent Condition ... appe

can i get it for 100k?

3 weeks 6 days ago
Xbox one s 500gb *used* Re: Xbox one s 500gb *used* orcute
is this still available?
4 weeks 6 hours ago
Honda Accord 2006 Re: Honda Accord 2006 JFlow

Hello,

Im interested in buying your vehicle. KakaoId is not working. Please let me know how else to contact you. Thanks. KakaoID is rnwkd0101.

4 weeks 1 day ago
Judo Class in Guseo Dong - Busan Re: Judo Class in Guseo Dong - Busan Kim Misoog

The instructions are easy and I am assuming you are taking the subway.

If you are heading north on the subway toward Nopo, sit in the last car.

Get off at Guseo (two...

4 weeks 3 days ago

Classes start at 8:40 and since it is the last class it can be an hour and half class, but many people stay afterwards for free fighting. The classes are "Unlimited" five times a week.

130,000 sounds right, I just pay with my credit card. Uniforms start around 70, 000W.

I can meet you at the subway and take you there either tonight or Friday night.

Are you...