Electric Scooter, Motorcycle Lift Stand Re: Electric Scooter, Drone, Solar robot, Motorcycle Lift Stand jinwoonlee

Is the eletric scooter still available?

010 4162 1812

1 day 20 hours ago
Electric Scooter, Motorcycle Lift Stand Re: Electric Scooter, Drone, Powerdome, Solar panel, Solar ... sharifaamir

your location?????

cell number ??????

1 week 1 day ago
Phone For Sale Re: FOR SALE PHONE sharifaamir

price???????

2 weeks 3 days ago
Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Re: Kids Animated Movies with Korean Subtitles^^ Muahaha

I know this has been a long time, but these links do not work anymore :(

2 weeks 5 days ago
Korean buddy Re: Korean buddy knoxfielding

OK. I am 47 years old and am from the USA. I live in Juryedong with my wife who is Korean. My Korean level is about intermediate. How about you? How old are you? Where do you live? What kind of class are you thinking of?

3 weeks 4 days ago
Moving sale! Re: Moving sale! Nitesh
I know it's too late. But I thought let's take a chance. :) Is the folding table still available? If yes, let me know your location.
3 weeks 5 days ago
Fan, Kettle Re: Fan, Kettle John Gibson

Hi, is the kettle still available?

4 weeks 6 hours ago
Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Re: Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service jaimetran051

Hello,

Are you still offering this service.

My phone number is 01094465193

Jaime

6 weeks 1 day ago
Gwangan loft apartment available from July 25th Re: Gwangan loft apartment available from July 25th saraleonard1

Hello,

Is this still available? I'd love to see some photos if it is.

Sara

6 weeks 2 days ago
Apartment for rent - Near Haeundae Station Busan Re: Apartment for rent - Near Haeundae Station Busan NaturalB
Yes. 10 mil is key money. 2.3 million won is monthly rental. However, price might be negotiable with landlord. We are currently renting this great place but going back to our country on 1st July. We are helping current landlord to look out for the next tenant since she's such a nice lady. If u need further negotiation on price, landlord might be able to help. Hope that helps.
6 weeks 4 days ago
Apartment for rent - Near Haeundae Station Busan Re: Apartment for rent - Near Haeundae Station Busan mark lee

I am sorry, I am a little confused as to the rental fees.  10 mil key money, and 2.3 mil per month?  Is that correct?

I am looking for a nice place and have 2 kids, so cost is an important factor for me as a single parent.

Thanks, Mark

6 weeks 4 days ago
Pet Friendly Loft Apartment Gwangan Re: Pet Friendly Loft Apartment Gwangan saraleonard1

Hello,

I hope you don't me messaging! I was wondering if you have found anyone to take over this apartment?

Sara

6 weeks 4 days ago
Moving Sale! Lots of Stuff! Re: Moving Sale! Lots of Stuff! wanderwell

It is! Please message me on Kakao screen name: wanderwell

7 weeks 2 days ago
Moving Sale! Lots of Stuff! Re: Moving Sale! Lots of Stuff! Amin2

hey

if the kindle still available im intersted in

thx

Amin

7 weeks 2 days ago
How can I delete my account Re: How can I delete my account CaWo

Dear,

Can you please delete my Koreabridge account ^^

9 weeks 3 days ago
Busan Dentist Re: List of Dentists Jaxio

This is a great source of information, thank you

10 weeks 6 hours ago
What is a Certificate of Employment History and where can I get one? Re: What is a Certificate of Employment History and where ... jes9234

Yes, It it normal for companies ask employees to submit 경력증명서. It is similar with reference in other countries.

10 weeks 11 hours ago
Income Tax Re: Income Tax jes9234

Income earner gets monthly salary after withholding income tax and local income tax.

The rate of...

10 weeks 11 hours ago
Short term renting/house sitting anywhere in Korea Re: Short term renting/house sitting anywhere in Korea jes9234

The lease period here is normally 1 to 2 years.

So try to search for short-term rental posts by foreigners on facebook.

FYI, here is a list of global real estate agencies.

10 weeks 12 hours ago
Busan Dentist Re: Busan Dentist jes9234

You can go to any dentists in Busan. Because foreign residents can use free translation service for 2 hours(except for tourists and illegal aliens).

* Application : http://www.bfic.kr/new/english/contents/c2_3.asp

10 weeks 12 hours ago
Sale For Good; TV, Fan, Bicycles Re: Sale For Good; TV, Fan, Bicycles whoozza
I am interested in buying your child's bicycle. Can I have a look at it today (Sunday)?
10 weeks 5 days ago
Bicycle typhoon Re: Bicycle typhoon kzeb

I am interested whats its price?. My mobile number is 010-5517-6454

11 weeks 2 days ago
Baby items Re: Baby items gregoryhunter16...

Hello there...

baby items still 4 sale???

010-4432-2282

esp carseats... stroller... baby backpack

please let me know asap

thanx

11 weeks 3 days ago
Canadian F5 Visa Holder Available for Evening and Weekend P/T Work Re: Canadian F5 Visa Holder Available for Evening and ... dktkrdktkr

Hello, i am teaching at home (kindda home schooling) near Kyungsung Uni.

I  am looking for a foreign teacher who is available on weekend.

So if you are still available,

how much do you want me to pay for each class?

(Teaching mainly English)

(group study: 4-5 , but not yet fixed)

(age group: grade 1-6th)

(time: 9-1pm) Saturday

...

11 weeks 6 days ago
Alton bicycle for sale Re: Alton bicycle for sale garioke

Hi. Is the bike still available?

12 weeks 18 hours ago