Skip to Content

Beautiful kitty needs a new home! Re: Beautiful kitty needs a new home! vhodjhong

check your mail~:)

1 day 13 hours ago
Yeonsan leaving sale (Part 4): Bike ,Converse sneakers, misc. freebies Re: Yeonsan leaving sale (Part 4): Bike ,Converse sneakers, ... jhunter630

Is the bike still available? I live in Yeonsan and could come get ASAP :)

1 day 14 hours ago
Never Used Women's TrekSta Hiking Boots Size 9.5/10 - 15,000 ~ SOLD Re: Never Used Women's TrekSta Hiking Boots Size 9.5/10 - 15,000 Busandar

Hi Marissa,

These are tentatively sold, I will let you know if the buyer backs out.

Thanks so much!

1 day 17 hours ago
foldout couch, desk, french press, kitchen things and more (gwangan) Re: foldout couch, desk, french press, kitchen things and ... samababa
is the crockpot still available?
2 days 3 hours ago
Never Used Women's TrekSta Hiking Boots Size 9.5/10 - 15,000 ~ SOLD Re: Never Used Women's TrekSta Hiking Boots Size 9.5/10 - 15,000 marissabau

Hello!

I am interested in buying the boots. Can we meet on Thursday?

I look forward to your reply.

Marissa

marissaphotog@yahoo.com

2 days 4 hours ago
Moving sale near Seomyeon Re: Moving sale near Seomyeon samababa
i'm interested in the toaster oven if it's still available!
2 days 7 hours ago

I'm sorry I just saw this now! Cleaning supplies are mostly accounted for. There is a picture of the bike posted now. Pardon my ignorance of bicycle terminology, but if by fenders you mean the metal covering over the tire, then yes, there is one for the front and back. It's a pretty basic bike, just seven gears I believe, fine for commuting around the city and biking along bike paths....

2 days 9 hours ago
English Substitute needed! 4 days Easy Work! Re: English Substitute needed! 4 days Easy Work! SSlagle

What are the hours (on site and teaching)? :)

Also, do you mean subway station or is there some train station over there?

Thanks!

2 days 12 hours ago
KIA Spectra -2001-Grey -Automatic- Excellent Condition-1.8 Million Won Re: KIA Spectra -2001-Grey -Automatic- Excellent ... mdayoob55

Hi,

Car is still available... please let me know if interested. milege is mentioned in ad.

2 days 14 hours ago
Language Exchange Re: Language Exchange Ethan

Hello My name is Ethan

I lived in Melborne in Australia for a year. So many foreign friends helped me a lot when I was Australia!

Now that I am in Korea, I would like to help other foreigners. That's why I am looking for foreign friends.

And I also want to develope my English.

I think I can help you a lot and have great time as your friend.

I am...

3 days 45 min ago
English for Korean Re: English for Korean Ethan

Hi Alyssa!

I am a Korean guy, 25 years old.

I lived in Australia for a year. Many foreign friends helped me a lot when I was Australia!

Now that I am here in Korea, I would like to help other foreigners.

That's why I want to be your friend!

I understand how difficult living in another city is.

I believe I can help you a lot and have great time as your...

3 days 48 min ago
Language Exchange Seomyeon Area Re: Language Exchange Seomyeon Area Ethan

Hi Shawn!

I am looking for a friend.

I lived in Australia for a year. So many foreign friends helped me a lot when I was Australia!

Now that I am here in Korea, I would like to help other foreigners.

That's why I am looking for foreign friends.

I understand how difficult living in overseas country is.

I believe I can help you a lot and have great time as...

3 days 57 min ago
Yeonsan leaving sale (Part 4): Bike ,Converse sneakers, misc. freebies Re: Yeonsan leaving sale (Part 4): Converse sneakers, misc. ... donahueclan

Hi!

I'm interested in the bike and the cleaning supplies. Does the bike have gears and fenders?

Please let me know if it is still available. I can have a look tomorrow.

Thanks and good luck with your divesting.

Pat

3 days 6 hours ago
oven, grill, stationary bike, humidifier Re: oven, grill, stationary bike, humidifier grape97

yes it is still availabe.

email to grape978@naver.com

cell 010 2386 3027 (Text is preferd)

3 days 10 hours ago
Yeonsan leaving sale (Part 3):kitchen stuff, dishes,microwave, blender Re: Yeonsan leaving sale (Part 3): kitchen stuff, oven, ... peperonized

I sent you a text message!

3 days 11 hours ago
Nikon D3000/18-55mm lens Re: Nikon D3000/18-55mm lens soldoutband
How much?
3 days 19 hours ago

Hello there,

Is your car still for sale? If so, was wondering what the mileage is and if it has had its cambelt changed in the last year or so?

4 days 4 hours ago
Rice cooker for sale Re: Rice cooker for sale Clucas

Is the Cooker still available?

Thanks in advance,

Connor

4 days 6 hours ago
Computer and Monitor for Sale. (Comp: 200k, Mon: 50k, Both: 200k) Re: Computer and Monitor for Sale. (Comp: 200k, Mon: 50k, ... Clucas

Has this been sold already? I tried to inbox you but I haven't recieved a response.

Thanks,

Connor

4 days 6 hours ago
oven, grill, stationary bike, humidifier Re: oven, grill, stationary bike, humidifier peperonized

Is the toaster oven still available?

4 days 12 hours ago
BMW 320i 2006- buy or rent / Grand Starex CVX Premium 2008 Re: BMW 320i 2006- buy or rent / Grand Starex CVX Premium 2008 taekwonten

hi. 15.000km/year. and 300.000won for every additional 5.000km. usually people run only 10.000km a year. Rent fee including full insurance coverage 440.000won

4 days 16 hours ago
BMW 320i 2006- buy or rent / Grand Starex CVX Premium 2008 Re: BMW 320i 2006- buy or rent / Grand Starex CVX Premium 2008 golfaholic

Is there a mileage  restriction for the BMW? Also, please confirm the lease price you mentioned includes FULL insurance

5 days 2 hours ago
Kichen items. Pay what you want (gwangan) Re: Kichen items. Pay what you want (gwangan) hello519a
Microwave was sold
5 days 7 hours ago
Iphone 5, Black, 16GB, unlocked. 200,000. Re: Iphone 5, Black, 16GB, unlocked. 200,000. globetrottinshevans

i'd like to purchase your iphone if you've still got it.

6 days 5 hours ago
Brand new PS4 with brand new games Re: Brand new PS4 with brand new games englishconnect

You do realize that wasnt me who wrote that post right? I have no idea why that person posted that. I've got an offer for 530,000 which I don't think anyone will beat which includes a new second wireless controller.

1 week 14 hours ago