Skip to Content

Korean books Re: Korean books emonome

i have this book 열린한국어-1 for my intermediate course in PNU. I also have Korean picture dictionary, word book 1-2 with CD , some work book and student book.

11 hours 23 min ago
Korean books Re: Korean books emonome

I have some books, I will give you the list after going home.

11 hours 29 min ago
free English conversation classes Re: free English conversation classes mostwanted

I am intrested to join the class what is the procedure to join the class.

12 hours 37 min ago
Where to buy yarn in Busan Re: Where to buy yarn in Busan mattsid

Only just saw this post, I'm hoping the original query wasn't in relation to a Halloween costume!

For anything fabric related you want to head down to Busanjin Market a massive sprawling 3 story building that is, quite frankly, quite amazing. Bottom floor is all fabrics and accessories, 2nd and 3rd are mainly clothes.

There are numerous knitting shops in the complex...

1 day 6 hours ago
Expat Longings Re: Expat Longings Kathryn Godfrey

Wow, thanks for the tips! I have found the red label tea in Homeplus, and it is good! I had no idea that 'Musakateers' were Milky Way though, and that Milky Way were Mars Bars- thanks for that :)

I have made many adjustments, and I do also love so many things about Korea- like you said, the beautiful countryside, the great food and so much more. Like I said in the post, when I...

1 day 16 hours ago
Violin/Viola lessons in English (SEOUL) Re: Violin/Viola lessons in English (SEOUL) meljon777

Hi, I just moved to Itaewon/ Yongsan part of Seoul and looking for occational beginner violin lessons (suzuki) for myself. Thank you, Melvin

1 day 16 hours ago
Expat Longings Re: Expat Longings mattsid

I'm also British and have lived in Korea for over 13 years. I don't know how long you've been here Kathryn, but you learn to adjust. More importantly over time you learn how to obtain those "comforts of home", by hook or by crook.

Tea...I'm sure you are already aware of the Tesco "Red Label" tea in Homeplus,  but sometimes it isn't...

2 days 3 hours ago
Expat Longings Re: Expat Longings tharp42

I love how your photo for "orderly queues" is of people making a run on Northern Rock Bank when it went belly up, as if you miss desperately wondering if your savings have been stolen by those oh-so-civilized banks back home. I AM SO NOSTALGIC FOR FINANCIAL FRAUD!!!

2 days 4 hours ago
Expat Longings Re: Expat Longings Kathryn Godfrey

Hi Sean.

Wow that sounds amazing! Thanks for sending the link, I'll definitely check it out, what a good idea!

2 days 15 hours ago
vacuum cleaner : ₩20,000 Re: vacuum cleaner : ₩20,000 alarabiya

here's my address.

Namgu Yongho 1 Dong

Hyundai Beach Apartment

102 Dong (building 102)

남구 용호1동

현대비치 아파트 102동

and my phone number is 010-4194-8330

2 days 17 hours ago
E cigarette Re: E cigarette hockmuth

There is a place in the underground shopping mall between Seomyeon and Bujeon stations.  If you are walking from Bujeon towards Seomyeon it will be on the rightside lane, about halfway down.  Been there a few times, no complaints.  Their English is near nil, so if you don't speak Korean that well, may be best to take a friend who does.

2 days 17 hours ago
Moving Sale - Great Household Items Re: Moving Sale - Great Household Items abdullahmed

Hi I want to buy this fan please tell me how to reach you to get it????

3 days 5 hours ago
Need a Smart Phone ASAP? Take over my contract Re: Need a Smart Phone ASAP? Take over my contract kmpeeters

When is the contract up?

3 days 6 hours ago
vacuum cleaner : ₩20,000 Re: vacuum cleaner : ₩20,000 vinodhnst

where is location

3 days 7 hours ago
Expat Longings Re: Expat Longings stlavery

Hi Kathryn,

I know how you feel. That is why I started Checkbook. https://www.facebook.com/CheckbookUlsan

As well as used books and DVD's, I have Cadbury's, Mars etc. Also a small stock of non-confectionery like Bisto, Branston, HP Sauce.

I usually make and order one...

3 days 9 hours ago
Free - Queen Size Mattress Re: Free - Queen Size Mattress chipsbebo

Dibs! I'll call by this evening to collect it. Thanks.

3 days 16 hours ago
vacuum cleaner : ₩20,000 Re: vacuum cleaner : ₩20,000 alarabiya

hello,

no the price is not negotiable (unless you want to offer

more ;p). 20,000₩ is a very reasonable price.

3 days 21 hours ago
poker tourney chip sets Re: poker tourney chip sets Simms

SOLD!!!

check over the next couple of weeks for more things to be posted.  i'm selling almost my whole apartment...couches, media computer with stereo & 42" tv, gaming computer, rugs, plants, bed, bookshelves, lamps, kitchen stuff, etc.

4 days 6 hours ago
poker tourney chip sets Re: poker tourney chip sets aj witten

I would like to buy these.  Please call me at o1o-66o6-oo29.  I can pick up ASAP.  Thank you!

Adam

4 days 13 hours ago
Skateparks in Busan? Re: Skateparks in Busan? Neptune207

All good on the late reply - ha, funny enough, I ended up going skating around Centum with my buddy the night I posted this and ended up falling a breaking a vertibrae in my back. It wasn't that bad - but I was out of commission for a solid month.

Maybe I'll be ready to SB again in the winter. lol - good times.

5 days 9 hours ago
Busan Sisters Re: Busan Sisters kelsey

hello, my name is Kelsey. i live in ulsan right now. it's my second year here in Korea. I'm interested in joining the busan sisters club. when's the next event?

5 days 14 hours ago
Leaving Sale! Re: Leaving Sale! kimchi.blue

6 days 4 hours ago
vacuum cleaner : ₩20,000 Re: vacuum cleaner : ₩20,000 pzuvela

Hi !

I am interested in the vacuum cleaner. Tell me, where are you located and is the price negotiable ?

6 days 15 hours ago
Laundrette near Geumnyeonsan/Gwangan Re: Laundrette near Geumnyeonsan/Gwangan rpjg

They do indeed have dryers.

1 week 16 hours ago
Free tennis lesson Re: Free tennis lesson vinodhnst

Hi.. am interested .. do you mobile no

1 week 1 day ago