Belle's English Tutor Services Re: Belle's English Tutor Services Chilli

I hope you are registered with the Board of Education and Immigration.

12 hours 12 min ago
English Tutor for TOEIC Speaking exam preparation Re: English Tutor for TOEIC Speaking exam preparation ekaterina.onchukova

Just have sent you by Kakao. Check it please.

Kate

1 day 6 hours ago
English Tutor for TOEIC Speaking exam preparation Re: English Tutor for TOEIC Speaking exam preparation moxieman

Hi Kate,

I might be able to help you.  I have about 14 years of experience teaching English to non-native speakers, a master's in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages), and some ESL certificates.  I have a lot of experience teaching the TOEFL and some experience teaching the TOEIC.

Are you from Russia?  I have taught a lot of Russian students,...

1 day 20 hours ago
F Visa Searching for Work in Busan/Yangsan/Ulsan Re: F Visa Searching for Work in Busan/Yangsan/Ulsan kshaundae

Check your inbox-

1 day 21 hours ago
Iron + ironing board. Sale! Great Opportunity! Re: Iron + ironing board + hair dryer. Sale! Great Opportunity! afp
Yes, it still available.
2 days 6 hours ago
Board Games for sale Re: Board Games for sale sct0706

PM Sent

2 days 21 hours ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Let the  pigskin  fly    I  think  Green Bay will  beat Dallas  and  Kansas City will beat  Pittsburgh  I  think  im lone wolfing my  picks

3 days 12 hours ago
Iphone 6 gold fir 240.000 Re: Iphone 6 gold fir 240.000 chris17

can i take 150,000 won

4 days 14 min ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football ?   Todays games are on mbcespn , I think Atlanta will beat  Seattle and  New England will beat Houston ,

4 days 12 hours ago
Full Home Gym Equipment Package Re: Full Home Gym Equipment Package devita22

Hi.

Do you still sell Ab Wheel?

5 days 40 min ago
Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) Re: Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) devita22

Hi.

How long is the contract? since its 52000won/month. but since i'm a student here, i'm always got rejected by the local stores because of my D-2 visa and they don't accept install payment. which i'm looking for.

5 days 47 min ago
Galaxy S4 phone 150,000w Re: Galaxy S4 phone 150,000w vinodok

hi

5 days 5 hours ago
2017 Preview, part 1: East Asian Security Re: 2017 Preview, part 1: East Asian Security SoKor

"Trump will almost certainly do little good – he lacks the necessary patience, attention span, and industry"

"see how regional leaders will respond to the orange theatricality of President Trump."

"curious to see if Trump himself calms down in office enough to get through an ASEAN or NATO summit without acting like a clown."

"when...

5 days 9 hours ago
UK teacher in Ulsan looking for full time teaching post Re: UK teacher in Ulsan looking for full time teaching post classical486

Hello,

We have a position for you and we are placed in Ulsan!

I'm the director.

please contact me so we can have an interview fist.

010.2189.0505

1 week 9 hours ago
Selling broken LED 4K UHD TV 48" OBO Re: Selling broken LED 4K UHD TV 48" OBO Droid

What you do is throw it away. The cost of fixing it is on par with buying a new one.

1 week 9 hours ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

I was wondering if anyplace will be showing the  NCAA    college football title game  Clemson Vs Alabama at 10 am this morning , I do not think it will b e on Tv     I think Clemson will win     I cant believe Alabama   fired the offensive playcaller before the title game Kiffen kept Usc relevant during probation , New guy sharkisian    ...

1 week 2 days ago
Free Super Single Bed Re: Free Super Single Bed mihua8250

I can pick up when you're feel free!

1 week 2 days ago
Bicycle for sale - Won 35000 Re: Bicycle for sale - Won 35000 bmaldi

Hello,. is still available?

1 week 3 days ago
Leaving Korea sale!! Low prices or free!! pictures available Re: Leaving Korea sale!! Low prices or free!! pictures ... eavmx0214

bookshelf still available?

1 week 3 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

today   i like Pittsburgh and  Green Bay to  win , Both games to be played in frigid conditions

1 week 3 days ago
substitute teacher available January 2017 Re: substitute teacher available January 2017 sunseeker

Hello. Does anyone need their classes covering in Ulsan or Busan during January?

1 week 4 days ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Are you ready for some football?  NFL playoffs are starting right now on mbc espn ,   In first game i think Oakland  will beat Houston , I know Carr broke his leg but Oak  is just better team , Rookie QB  ;had a very good career at Michigan St so he just needs a chance ,

In second game its Detroit vs Seattle...

1 week 4 days ago
Moving Sale: Foldable Dining Table, Crock Pot, Lamps, & More Re: Moving Sale: Foldable Dining Table, Crock Pot, Lamps, & More Busan_Ice

I'm interested in your mini-humidifier.

1 week 5 days ago
Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) Re: Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) taekwonten
It is the same offer I posted before.
1 week 6 days ago
Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) Re: Iphone 7 for 52.000/month + Tablet Pc(limited gift) hasankb

It's a kind of business for someone. However the platform is only for sale items who want to get ride off from his/her stuff.

1 week 6 days ago