Skip to Content

Berghaus rucksack for sale, and a Power down converter. Re: Berghaus rucksack for sale, and a Power down converter. paul

Hi, sure.  Message me on 010 3873 0538 ^^

12 hours 38 min ago
BMW 525i for sale.Plus other items Re: BMW 525i for sale.Plus other items Draco888

pm sent

1 day 13 hours ago
Sony A7 with Sony Zeiss Sonnar T* FE 35mm F2.8lens. 1,300,000 KRW Re: Sony A7 with Sony Zeiss Sonnar T* FE 35mm F2.8lens. ... johannwiese
Please add me on Kakao. 010 5103 2234
1 day 23 hours ago
Tattoo in Busan Re: Tattoo in Busan ChrisB

Find Fat Buddha on Facebook.  Highest quality work in the city

2 days 5 hours ago
Beats by Dr Dre: earphones: purple: never used Re: Beats by Dr Dre: earphones: purple: never used Ronin

Hi there,

How is 12,000?

2 days 11 hours ago
Mish-mash of music gear for sale including 12str. Guitar, Roland amp Re: Mish-mash of music gear for sale including 12str. ... jonathank713
Hello! Is your Roland cube amp a portable one? I'm.looking to.do.some.outdoor.performances
2 days 12 hours ago
MegaGuide to Busan Food & Drink (Renovations Underway) Re: MegaGuide to Busan Food & Drink (Renovations Underway) vermillion25

There's a new Thai restaurant in Choeup-dong near Children's Park (in an alley next to the Busan Citizen's Library) called 472; it's small and locally-owned, and the owners studied cooking in Thailand.  Mains are 7,000 won and they have Leo beer.

2 days 13 hours ago
Futon 30 000KRW Re: Futon 40 000KRW johannwiese

Hello - I just moved into a new apartment, this would just look so good in my room. I 100% want to buy it. I live in Haeundae, about 5 - 10 min away by car. I can come buy it asap in cash. Please add me on kakao 01051032234 Thank you!

3 days 47 min ago
Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) Re: Facebook Groups related to Korea (Updated) lion9rock

I think this Korean directory is helpful for you if you want to find all facebook group in Korea

3 days 8 hours ago
LG MD-203CC microwave oven w/ 2 slice toaster. W30 000 Re: LG MD-203CC microwave oven w/ 2 slice toaster. W30 000 Clucas

Hello KB,

I sent you a pm many days ago, just wondering if its still available.

Thanks

3 days 9 hours ago
Metal Shelf Re: Metal Shelf Byekorea

Sent you a message!

3 days 13 hours ago
Berghaus rucksack for sale, and a Power down converter. Re: Berghaus rucksack for sale, and a Power down converter. emilyaokeefe

Hey! I'd love to buy the backpack. Still available? :) Emily

4 days 4 hours ago
Metal Shelf Re: Metal Shelf peterpan

Hi, i want to buy the shelf. message me.. 01046361257..

4 days 6 hours ago
Beats by Dr Dre: earphones: purple: never used Re: Beats by Dr Dre: earphones: purple: never used vhodjhong
How much
4 days 11 hours ago
Acoustic/Electric Bass guitar Re: Acoustic/Electric Bass guitar sogeking
Hi... i wanna buy your bass guitar... please message me 01059476780
4 days 21 hours ago
Magic the Gathering in Busan Re: Magic the Gathering in Busan MaxMcGregorESL
So are people still playing magic in Busan? I hope over the past 4 years we as a society have moved passed judging each other based on ways to pass time. Im looking to join a group and play casually!
5 days 2 hours ago
Iron for sale in Busan Re: Iron for sale in Busan calinaohiezel@y...
Hi im interested the iron wher is your location
5 days 22 hours ago
When your friends leave Korea Re: When your friends leave Korea windupbird

Why...why....why...

6 days 6 hours ago
Furniture has to go! Re: Furniture has to go! kmpeeters

Hey!
Have all of the square tables with two chairs been accounted for? If not, I am definitely interested!

1 week 1 hour ago
Need a recommendation for car repair shop Re: Need a recommendation for car repair shop jabba

The Speedmate guys in the Guseo Emart carpark have been good for me.

1 week 1 hour ago
What’s Passed is the Past Re: What’s Passed is the Past windupbird

Ah, life is hard... So hard...

i guess  ill post more taylor swift gifs and realize how hard I have it...

ah the real world, so so hard

1 week 2 hours ago
Warm winter blanket Re: Various things (Winter blankets, iron/board, basketball, ... timjr

i have another buyer if he doesnt pick up I can contact you

1 week 7 hours ago
Je cherche une amie française Re: Je cherche une amie française anbiabi

Avez vous deja trouve une amie qui parle francais?

Je voudrais bien essayer si vous etes encore libre.

1 week 10 hours ago
LG MD-203CC microwave oven w/ 2 slice toaster. W30 000 Re: LG MD-203CC microwave oven w/ 2 slice toaster. W30 000 Gwangan Rose

hey is it still available?

I am interested

010-4779-two six zero nine

1 week 23 hours ago
Unending Love by Rabindranath Tagore Re: Unending Love by Rabindranath Tagore lindamoorefamily

I went to your webpage and saw your photo, are you Korean American?

My neighbor had a family and one of the daughters was Korean and she was adopted as a baby and you have very similar features. I often tell my friends that finding our roots is fun, and we all will find many great things. Good luck to you

Thank you for this poem   ...

1 week 1 day ago