Hyosung Mirage 250cc Motorcycle Re: Hyosung Mirage 250cc Motorcycle dylanteacher

Is it still available??

6 hours 34 min ago
Guitar For Sale (with accessories!) 100,000 Re: Guitar For Sale (with accessories!) 100,000 jessedan

This guitar looks great, I just wish it was full sized

11 hours 18 min ago
Moving Sale - Fun Stuff Edition! Re: Moving S..ale - Fun Stuff Edition! Minjong

Hi, I want to buy fan. If available, send me text.

My cell phone number:010-7257-0926

12 hours 33 min ago
house plants Re: house plants theteacher0707

Where ?

13 hours 43 min ago
Looking for Beach Volleyball Games or League in Busan Re: Looking for Beach Volleyball Games or League in Busan Karemmalapark
Im also looking for some freshman/English summer college programs for my daughter to play also in Busan
13 hours 44 min ago
Hello I'm looking for an indoor/outdoor volleyball league in Busan for June 2016. Prefer 18 and up...men or women! Thanks!
14 hours 3 min ago
baby bouncer Re: baby bouncer mrb

stll avalble????

1 day 2 hours ago
iphone 4s Re: iphone 4s Nick_10142015

still available??i want to buy..no discount?

1 day 4 hours ago
looking for somebody to hang out Re: looking for somebody to hang out Cndngrrrl222

Hi, I am also in the same boat. I just moved here at the beginning of May and I live near Daegu. I am a foreign English teacher from Canada. Cheers.

1 day 9 hours ago
Looking for a Guitar Re: Looking for a Guitar ambyk7 1 day 11 hours ago
Amazing massage chair Re: Amazing massage chair lovebug

...

1 day 23 hours ago
small cheap studio room near Pusan National University Re: small cheap studio room near Pusan National University chintya94

Hi, i am interested in your offer. I would be studying at pusan national university for a period between late august till end of december. Is there any photos of the house?

2 days 6 min ago
Gijang Beach House/condo weekend rental Re: Gijang Beach House/condo weekend rental ironlion

Place looks great. How much for the weekend? It would be me and a plus 1. Like to surf at sonjeong. Where exactly are you located? Also, would Friday nights be available as well?

2 days 1 hour ago
Busan Writer's Group Meeting: May 8 Re: Busan Writer's Group Meeting: May 8 kelseyeide

Hi again!

Just to let you know, my former e-mail is not working. Please e-mail me at kelseyelizabetheide@gmail.com. I'd like to come to the next meeting!

Kind Regards,

Kelsey

2 days 8 hours ago
Looking for a native French speaker. About a native French speaker. krxsty

Hello dear, I am Krxs student here in busan. I am a french native speacker and already give some course in Seoul and here in busan. I have 3 students and all are private students. Hope you want to improve your french skill really good and enjoy it at the same time. Let me know if you want to learn with me and we arrange a good price and you will have a good  advantages. Just let...

2 days 14 hours ago
Studio to rent in Pusan National University Station Re: Studio to rent in Pusan National University Station qseah001

Is this still available?

3 days 13 min ago
Hyosung Mirage 250cc Motorcycle Re: Hyosung Mirage 250cc Motorcycle Manuel Villarroel

Hi Still is available...This is my wassap mobil phone +821048266820

3 days 2 hours ago
Heated Floor Mat Re: Heated Floor Mat phyvul
is this still available?
3 days 9 hours ago
Penguin loves Mev - Webtoon with English translations Re: Penguin loves Mev - Webtoon with English translations fingerlickingood

10 more has been added to the list!

133화 – 웨딩 그리고 허니문 4(Wedding & Honeymoon 4)
134화 – 웨딩 그리고 허니문 5(Wedding & Honeymoon 5)
135화 – 웨딩 그리고 허니문 6(Wedding & Honeymoon 6)
136화 –...

4 days 11 hours ago
Adidas Pureboost X (size 255) - used once! Reduced Price! Re: Adidas Pureboost X (size 255) - used once! REDUCED PRICE! Mohammed

it is used so I can pay 20000kwon

4 days 15 hours ago
Need info of Fresh Vegetable market @ Euljiro 1-ro Re: Need info of Fresh Vegetable market @ Euljiro 1-ro evie

Hi Mangesh,

This website is more oriented to Busan than Seoul. I think you'd have better luck if you asked on a Seoul facebook group.

Good luck

4 days 23 hours ago
living cost in Busan??? Re: living cost in Jinju??? tmk.khan

Average economic monthly living cost in Jinju for  tudent?

I am a student and would be sharing a room with my friend. what eould be the average economic living cost including food, clothing, rent except transportation as i will be living near the university.

Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks

5 days 4 hours ago
iPhone 6 space gray 16GB Re: iPhone 6 space gray 16GB ceverence

hello there, is it still available? I would like to see the iphone if you don't mind.

5 days 8 hours ago
A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan Re: A place to buy GoPro camera in Busan crestipal

will try to check them up :) thank you!

6 days 2 hours ago
Clam Pub Grand Opening! Re: Clam Pub Grand Opening! Peter Hughes
Looks good. Where is it? What subway station?
6 days 2 hours ago