Skip to Content

used black Ibanez classical guitar (good condition) for ₩200,000 Re: used black Ibanez classical guitar (good condition) for ... JM9999
Not a classical guitar. It's a steel string.
13 hours 8 min ago
Leaving Korea Sale (Part 2 - fan, router, microwave, oven and more) Re: Leaving Korea Sale (Part 2 - fan, router, microwave, ... abdullahmed

Hi i am interested in microwave oven, fan and router please negotiate prices and tell me how to reach you to get it.

13 hours 16 min ago
Phone contract wanted Re: Phone contract wanted mike

hi may i ask what kind smartphone do u want it

i have idle machine

please

15 hours 2 min ago
Brand new APTS ready for rent to you in Gwanganli Re: Brand new APTS ready for rent to you in Gwanganli ksetta

Hi Steve,

Do you have any photo's please.

18 hours 48 min ago
Who wanna learn Korean? I wanna learn English :) Re: Who wanna learn Korean? I wanna learn English :) cc_29

sent message

19 hours 24 min ago
Bike for sale Re: Bike for sale Enicolle

v

20 hours 16 min ago
Miscellaneous items Re: Miscellaneous items herbitarian

Interested in blender. Sent u a PM.

20 hours 31 min ago
desk, tv, computer! Re: desk, tv, computer! Geff

hello. Interested in the computer.

010-8696-6715

geff

20 hours 46 min ago
desk, tv, computer! Re: desk, tv, computer! rqgd

Obligatory "responded" message in the event the PM didn't go through >___>...

21 hours 4 min ago
desk, tv, computer! Re: desk, tv, computer! rqgd

Hello! I'm interested in the TV. Sent you a message! Thanks!

22 hours 21 min ago
Fireworks Festival Re: Fireworks Festival supermansfoot

I think that the mountain you want to hike for the fireworks is Geumnyeonsan. It had an old name which I can't remember, maybe it is the same one as the one you mentioned as I havent heard of that one. Anyone go to Geumnyeonsan station and go up early as all the best spots get taken quickly.

1 day 7 hours ago
StyleAudio Carat-HD1V DAC for sale. Re: StyleAudio Carat-HD1V DAC for sale. jayson_kr
Hi.. i intersted your styleaudio.. how to cntact you? Can i get your phone number?
1 day 8 hours ago
Oct.25th Amazing Offer! Special Overnight Tour For Only 30,000won! Re: Oct.25th Amazing Offer! Special Overnight Tour For Only ... bkilrain

So.... how do you sign up?

1 day 19 hours ago
Boardgame for sale: StarTrek Fleet Captains Re: Boardgame for sale: StarTrek Fleet Captains Craignewfoundland

I'd just like to make an offer of 50 thousand for your game.  You can text me if acceptable. 01020815945

my name is Craig

2 days 7 hours ago
(Moving) Bed for sale Re: (Moving) Bed for sale Hank13
How large is the bed? We are looking for a queen size. Thanks
2 days 9 hours ago
Couch / Table / Oven / Waffle / Xmas Goodies For Sale Re: Couch / Table / Oven / Waffle / Xmas Goodies For Sale chyngyz

I'm interested in the couch. text or call me 010-7326-3768 chyngyz95@gmail.com

2 days 11 hours ago
Couch / Table / Oven / Waffle / Xmas Goodies For Sale Re: Couch / Table / Oven / Waffle / Xmas Goodies For Sale gypsy77
Interested in the heater! Can pick it up this evening or tomorrow morning or afternoon. Thanks Dee My email kathleendubin@yahoo.com
2 days 12 hours ago
Couch / Table / Oven / Waffle / Xmas Goodies For Sale Re: Couch / Table / Oven / Waffle / Xmas Goodies For Sale Webbera1

I am interested in your toaster. Please email me at Webbera12@gmail.com. I also live in Namcheon

2 days 17 hours ago
Do I need a Alien Registration Card for online shopping from America? Re: Do I need a Alien Registration Card for online shopping ... jeff

When I got to the page where they asked for my personal customs code, I was able to just enter my passport# and it worked.

2 days 18 hours ago
Part time work? Re: Part time work? seramacrine

any....part time or full time,,

i am here in the philippines, please helkp me to come there in your place.

3 days 13 hours ago
Hair drayer for sall, used for very few times, Made in Korea Re: Hair drayer for sall, used for very few times, Made in Korea bluechung

Would you sell if for 10k?

3 days 15 hours ago
Couch / Table / Oven / Waffle / Xmas Goodies For Sale Re: Couch / Table / Oven / Waffle / Xmas Goodies For Sale Hank13

Hello! I would like to buy your waffle iron if you haven't already sold it. I cannot meet today since I work, but what about tomorrow? Thanks!

010-3038-1384 is my number and probably the best way to contact me!

3 days 19 hours ago
How to get korean subtitles Re: How to get korean subtitles Machiavellio

What's really good, player?

I have been scavenging the web for solid english subtitles for the movie U-neun nam-ja which is also known as No tears for the dead.

Could anyone provide me with these, would any of you good souls bother with it? We'll find a way for me to return the favour. I just can't take the shitty sub files that are out there already.

...
3 days 20 hours ago
XBOX 360 + Games + 5 controllers Re: XBOX 360 + Games + 5 controllers mardai

did you sell one of your controllers i just need it only. leave me a message huguinseclen@gmail.com thanks..

3 days 23 hours ago
XBOX 360 + Games + 5 controllers Re: XBOX 360 + Games + 5 controllers rqgd

Sent you a message inquiring about the TV!

4 days 7 hours ago