iPad mini white 16GB Re: iPad mini white 16GB Nick_10142015

no discount?

6 hours 44 min ago
2 bicycles for sale and more Re: 2 bicycles for sale and more vfr jrifter
Sorry guys the 100 kkrw hybrid is sold. Only the high performance bike left. Give me a call if any of you are interested. 010-3913-4050.
1 day 6 hours ago
Any serious cyclists interested in a 4 day tour this long weekend? Re: Any serious cyclists interested in a 4 day tour this ... carlson

Hi,

What's your phone number?

what time will you leave?

2 days 5 hours ago
Leaving Korea... take over my various part time jobs! Re: Leaving Korea... take over my various part time jobs! surfer11

Hello,

I am interested in taking over your part-time gigs.

I currently work at a University here in Busan.

I can send you my resume a.s.a.p.

Give me a call 010-7450-1555

Thanks,

Michael

2 days 8 hours ago
English speaking course! Re: English speaking course! Victor
Hello Sorry for the late reply! You should pay after every class!
3 days 10 hours ago
Surfboard and wetsuits Re: Surfboard and wetsuits db krea
Hey there, What's board size and wetsuit size?
3 days 10 hours ago
New Duvet + CHEAP (hairdryer, chair, bookshelf, curtains, ricecooker) Re: New Duvet + CHEAP (hairdryer, chair, bookshelf, ... gabysebas

Hello
I nees a hair dryer like yours
Still have it???

3 days 16 hours ago
navigation with dmb Re: navigation with dmb argonautquest

Hi!

May I know how much are you selling it?

Thanks!

3 days 18 hours ago
navigation with dmb Re: navigation with dmb Dongyang82
How much?
3 days 21 hours ago
samsung j5 phone for sale Re: samsung j5 phone for sale kelseyeide

If this is still available I'll take it.

e-mail: keide@algomau.ca
facebook: Kelsey Eide

Thanks!

4 days 4 hours ago
Teaching at a Korean University Re: Teaching at a Korean University BusanGraham

Sounds like a bit of snobbery going on in here !!

I feel sorry for the OP - Because she highlighted what has been known forever.  I have been here a solid 8 years and taught at 3 Uni's...

You need only look around the message boards to find Professors/ Teachers/ Minions/ Slaves - whatever you wish to call them and find anecdotal evidence of what the OP said......

4 days 5 hours ago
KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF Textbooks Re: KIIP Korean Immigration Integration Program - Free PDF ... fingerlickingood

Someone posted the listening files for Level 3, but I can't find 4.

4 days 12 hours ago
Free Korean class in Busan Re: Free Korean class in Busan andrewlauber

I emailed you several weeks ago but never received a response. I am still interested, please contact me.

4 days 15 hours ago

hi! thanks for the pdf.. its really good for learn korean language.. but if you ok, can you give me the listening file? because in some part, there is listening session..

5 days 2 hours ago
Korean classes in May! Re: Korean classes in May! muzaffar6993

Is it free?

5 days 11 hours ago
Teaching at a Korean University Re: Teaching at a Korean University windupbird

Yeah - I didn't acknowledge that because I frankly have no interest in arguing about what goes on in Universities, maybe it's my ingorance, but as I don't speak the language I can't read the facts for myself about the claims Poor academic integrity.

6 days 9 hours ago
Teaching at a Korean University Re: Teaching at a Korean University surprises aplenty

If you are done attacking her, how about her claims?

"My problem with Lindamoorefamily's response- and your own -  was her attack on Professor Fishsticks and also the way neither of you engaged her claims.  She claimed there was "poor academic integrity in Korea...

6 days 10 hours ago
Teaching at a Korean University Re: Teaching at a Korean University windupbird

I stand by that comment fully. It's not just how the students perceive the teachers, but also how the administration perceives the teachers. She is right on one point, it is a dead end job. I think she would  probably agree with me, actually,thus probably one  her reasons for quitting.

a T.A does not reference to themselves a professor. If she was indeed an actual professor...

6 days 13 hours ago

" I guess I would have to sit through Professor Fishstick's class to be the judge. However, my 101 SPA teacher was fluent in both languages, contrary to many visting instructor's in Korea, and had a solid curriculem attached. "

Re sitting through Professor Fishstick's class: that would have been wise to think before writing #9 where you...

6 days 19 hours ago
Teaching at a Korean University Re: Teaching at a Korean University windupbird

You make valid points, and a valid argument. I guess I would have to sit through Professor Fishstick's class to be the judge. However, my 101 SPA teacher was fluent in both languages, contrary to many visting instructor's in Korea, and had a solid curriculem attached.

It's uncomparable, me thinks.

1 week 2 hours ago
Cheap Phone - Samsung Galaxy S2 Re: Cheap Phone - Samsung Galaxy S2 Nick_10142015

no discount?

1 week 7 hours ago
Luxury Desk Chair, Rice Cooker, Mini-Oven, Kettle!!! Re: Luxury Desk Chair, Rice Cooker, Mini-Oven, Kettle!!! prashantshewale11
Hi i am interested to buy this korean rice cooker , please let me know the capacity of this cooker and also how to contact you so that i can purchase it ?
1 week 15 hours ago
Teaching at a Korean University Re: Teaching at a Korean University hardpuncher

We're so proud of you Linda. Without you we would've never known that your student read Moby Dick all by herself. From what you write it sounds like you're a totally awesome professor. I wish I could go back in time so I could take your class and then go to 'a Princeton University.'

1 week 16 hours ago

We sure are lucky to have Windupbird here to tell us which professors are real and which are not.  It might be true that the original poster teaches basic English while Linda Moore teaches more complex material but both are teaching at universities to students for credit.  Was the professor who taught me beginner's Spanish at university a real professor?

Windupbird and...

1 week 20 hours ago
Mirage 250cc Motorcycle!! Summertime on the bike :) Re: Mirage 250cc Motorcycle!! Summertime on the bike :) thomasb

Hi,

Are you still selling this bike? Can you email me at tburke1@terpmail.umd.edu if you still have it?

Tom