Toaster Oven for Sale Re: Toaster Oven for Sale Treestar42
I live near gwangan station in Yugeon Coatel. I am interested in the toaster.
5 hours 39 min ago
2year old Golden Retriever Re: 2year old Golden Retriever Rutherford

Todd, I'm sure anyone interested in the dog will want to check that he is healthy.  Also, a few good pictures will improve his chances of getting adopted.

There is a retriever club in Busan.  I believe it is called "Retriever Mania".  They bring their dogs to the beach sometimes.  That might be a good place to look.  They have a naver or daum cafe...

10 hours 50 sec ago
By Hand Clinic (Chiropractor & Oriental) -CLOSED Re: By Hand Clinic (Chiropractor & Oriental) -CLOSED leomaru81

Hello there,

I am a US board certified doctor of chiropractic, Ryan S. Lee D.C., practicing in Busan.

If you are looking for a gentle, specific chiropractic care please feel...

10 hours 21 min ago
2 Rooms House 4 Rent near PNU Re: 2 Rooms House 4 Rent near PNU CWK
​​

I am so eager to visit the house. if it's still available I would like to arrange an appointment. I already sent you my phone number via your email. I am waiting for your response.

10 hours 38 min ago
free LG stereo Re: free LG stereo Jarrod79
Where and when can I pick this up?
1 day 6 hours ago
2 Rooms House 4 Rent near PNU Re: 2 Rooms House 4 Rent near PNU mrb

Hi,

I am interested in this house. I have sent you email as well.

Please let me know when can I come to see the house?

Please message me on 010-2540-5124.

Saqib.

1 day 11 hours ago
im looking for basketball shoes size US 9.5 Re: im looking for basketball shoes size US 9.5 Dante 75

got a pair of white Lebron James high tops.  hardly used, worn 3 times.  never played b-ball in it. contact me if interested. about 7 yrs old and in excellent shape.

2 days 5 hours ago
2year old Golden Retriever Re: 2year old Golden Retriever toddkoenig

Yes, because breeding the dog is surely more important than finding it a home. I would take it in a heartbeat if my house were a little bit bigger. Please keep us updated on the big guy.

2 days 14 hours ago
2year old Golden Retriever Re: 2year old Golden Retriever timcyp
Please post the dog's photos, for scale of it's stature, and full body standing to inform the condition of his rear hips in case thare are any malformaties. Regards.
3 days 7 hours ago
Graco car seat for toddlers for sale!!! Re: Graco car seat for toddlers for sale!!! dan

Is one still available? Let me know at 010 4234 eight five one five if you still have one you can sell.

Thanks~

3 days 13 hours ago
Last Chance furniture (with photos-updated) Re: Last Chance furniture (with photos) halixo

Hello!

Thanks for your interest.

The vanity is approximately 72cm x 36 cm with a height of 70cm (+ mirror is around 63cm high). As it is three pieces (desk, mirror top, stool), it should fit in a car.

The wooden table is 65cm x 100cm and ~ 70cm high.

The large mirror is oval and is approximately 100cm x 63cm (free!).

Please...

3 days 19 hours ago
Last Chance furniture (with photos-updated) Re: Last Chance furniture (with photos) Ap84152

Hello,

I'm interested in the vanity, light wood table and large mirror. Can you tell me the dimensions of them?

4 days 6 hours ago
Scooter - 125cc - Papers - Well Maintained Re: Scooter - 125cc - Papers - Well Maintained tushamrut

How much is it

4 days 6 hours ago
Protein shakes Re: Protein shakes tushamrut

Is it available

4 days 6 hours ago

Hey!  Sorry I missed your message. Please contact me by e-mail or phone.

I sent you a PM^^

Thanks~

4 days 14 hours ago
Books! Elementary & TOEIC Prep Books + Freebies Re: ESL books (great for privates)- kindy/elementary/middle ... loreleislied

Hello,

I'm interested in some/many of these books. How many of them are available, especially regarding the things in "Picture 1" and "Picture 2."

Also, you said you had some German study books in picture 5 but I don't see any. Have they been sold?

Thanks for your reply!

4 days 16 hours ago
Leaving Soon Before ChuSeok, KIA SOUL 2010 for Sale Re: Leaving Soon Before ChuSeok, KIA SOUL 2010 for Sale DongThongBo
Hello. I'm interested in you Kia Soul. Is it still available? If so, I left you a message with my contact info. Thank you
5 days 9 hours ago
Moving Sale in Oncheonjang Re: Moving Sale in Oncheonjang Itstyz

Hi

Is the guitar still available?

6 days 12 hours ago
Young American woman seeking part time afternoon teaching job! Re: Young American woman seeking part time afternoon ... kbaylon

Good afternoon,

This is Kevin from Avalon Saha campus.  I just saw your post.  I am currently looking for someone to start teaching at my school on Monday (8/22).  My school is located near Saha station on subway Line 1.  What hours are you willing to work?  If you are interested, please send me your resume and current pic to...

1 week 13 hours ago
Teacher available in Busan starting September Re: Teacher available in Busan starting September Lsi teacher

Hi, this is SLP in Busan. Can  you send me your resume to umhaha217@naver.com?

It's kindy + elem job or ELem+ middle school job.

you can either apply for part or full time :-)

1 week 1 day ago
Free couch/sofa (around 190cms by 75cms)~ Re: Free couch/sofa (around 190cms by 75cms)~ jj324
If still interested then call or text me at 010.4732.0324
1 week 1 day ago
American looking for native Korean tutor Re: American looking for native Korean tutor caychoi7

Hello Chanda,

This is Hee Jung Choi, and I am a native Korean who lives in Seoul.

We can meet through Skype, Hangout, Line, or Facetime.

I have lesson plans from Korean beginner to advanced level,

or If you are interested in specific area we can discuss about in during trial session.

You can check my introduction and lesson plans also you can book me through...

1 week 1 day ago
Free couch/sofa (around 190cms by 75cms)~ Re: Free couch/sofa (around 190cms by 75cms)~ Durham.breanna

Hi! I'm interested in the sofa.

1 week 2 days ago
2006 125cc registered scooter for 300,000 Re: 2006 125cc registered scooter for 300,000 PrinceRyu
May i get ur contact number im interested
1 week 2 days ago
Roku LT streaming player in won 20,000 Re: Roku LT streaming player in won ... tushamrut

fortunetaly it is available for you because i was out of station...yupe you can see lot of channel around the world on TV.

1 week 3 days ago