Skip to Content

Targus XL Rolling Case Designed for 17-Inch Notebooks, Black Re: Targus XL Rolling Case Designed for 17-Inch Notebooks, Black JohninBusan

how much?

6 hours 21 min ago
White rug Re: White rug matausi

please check your email!

I am interested and hope it's still available!

my number is 010-8867-1741

Thansk!

6 hours 39 min ago
The Beginning of the End...Big Items Re: The Beginning of the End...Big Items junhuy

Hi, I am interested with the bed. Does it come with mattress too?  Do you have any picture of it? May I know how to arrange for the delivery too?

Thanks.

6 hours 41 min ago
New ipod Touch 32GB for sale                    jyeun

...
10 hours 52 min ago
Moving Sale-Space heater,router,microwave, toaster,iron,towels,yogamat Re: Moving Sale-Space heater,router,microwave, ... cloudbusting

I would like to buy the toaster oven if it's still available

16 hours 16 min ago
Home Items for Sale Re: Home Items for Sale kyungiguy

Hi, I am intersted in the blender/food processor. Does your food processor chop, shred, grate, slice or mix either soft or hard foods?

010-6780-3540 Thomas

17 hours 20 min ago
Microwave
19 hours 10 min ago

Hi, router and heater is mine.

22 hours 22 min ago
Christmas Has Come Early! Moving Sale! Re: Christmas Has Come Early! Moving Sale! walinga
Did someone get the tubs?
1 day 3 hours ago
Shipping a car from USA to S. Korea Re: Shipping a car from USA to S. Korea IgotSeoul

I see this in an older post, but I wanted to add my 2 cents in case anyone else has any questions about this as I've done it a few times. The main thing is to have all your documents and paperwork in order so there are no hold ups on the back end. You can find information about required documents...

1 day 9 hours ago
Samsung NX1000 White ~ 20.3MP Digital Camera with 20-50mm Lens & more Re: Samsung NX1000 White ~ 20.3MP Digital Camera with ... vfr jrifter
My name is Jay. Give me a call at 010-3913-4050.I am very interested in purchasing the camera. Thanks.
1 day 16 hours ago
Selling or renting my new house-85 million won Re: Selling or renting my new house-85 million won ericgabriel

Pictures and an address would help. I'm able to purchase.

2 days 10 hours ago
Selling or renting my new house-85 million won Re: Selling or renting my new house-85 million won walinga
Well, this guy sure seems trustworthy...
2 days 17 hours ago
Christmas Has Come Early! Moving Sale! Re: Christmas Has Come Early! Moving Sale! Swiggs

If you can come to Jangsan subway station tonight they are yours!

2 days 22 hours ago
Christmas Has Come Early! Moving Sale! Re: Christmas Has Come Early! Moving Sale! initials
I want the 100l plastic tubs. All 3
2 days 22 hours ago

The iron is 25,000 as I wrote in the listing.

I didn't list the ironing board...if you want it, it's 5,000.

So 30,000 total.

If that's fine, how do you want to meet to get them?

2 days 22 hours ago
Christmas Has Come Early! Moving Sale! Re: Christmas Has Come Early! Moving Sale! calinaohiezel@y...
Iron and ioning table please
2 days 23 hours ago
Any onsite TEFL courses in Busan?? Re: Any onsite TEFL courses in Busan?? SooJinNoh

ESL teachers from around the world yearn to be placed in Busan. There are two programs in Korea with which ATI is associated. GEPIK, which stands for Gyeonggi Province English Program in Korea and EPIK, English Program in Korea.

3 days 56 min ago
Rosetta Stone Korean Level 1 Re: Rosetta Stone Korean Level 1 cvan

I am interested! Is it still available?

3 days 6 hours ago
Mexican Food in Seoul Re: Mexican Food in Seoul bphendri

My favorite Mexican resturant in Seoul, so far is TomaTillo's in Itaewon.  They have recently renovated the resturant and it has a much better atmosphere than even my first visit (And I liked it then!).  The steak nacho's are HUGE, they can almost be a dinner in themselves.

...

3 days 11 hours ago
Bed, Mirror, tables for sale Re: Couch, bedroom set, tables for sale hillmaji

yes still available

3 days 22 hours ago
Bed, Mirror, tables for sale Re: Couch, bedroom set, tables for sale hillmaji

yes still available

3 days 22 hours ago
Bed, Mirror, tables for sale Re: Couch, bedroom set, tables for sale hillmaji

yes metal table is available

3 days 22 hours ago
Bed, Mirror, tables for sale Re: Couch, bedroom set, tables for sale hillmaji

Soory its gone

3 days 22 hours ago
Bed, Mirror, tables for sale Re: Bed, Mirror, tables for sale hillmaji

Hi All,

Very sorry about the slow response.  Have not recieved any emails so did not think there was any interest from here until I looked today.

Items pictured are still available.

3 days 22 hours ago