Skip to Content

Nice room Gwangally beach Re: Nice room Gwangally beach xdiegool
PM
1 hour 48 min ago
Leaving sale Re: Leaving sale ryncarr

2 hours 57 min ago
Spices! Re: Spices! Chilli

A decent collection, but I would give these away myself. These are way too pricey compared to Homeplus, or online, I think. We have no idea how old they are. As a person with some expertise, the collection isnt bad as a whole, but selling individually or half used seems a waste of time. Got any used bathroom slippers?

3 hours 4 min ago
Moving Sale- Bed, Table, Clock, and Microwave Re: Moving Sale- Bed, Table, Clock, and Microwave TamsynSimonGemmell

Hello, I am interested in the bed. However, I do not live in Korea yet so I am unable to pick it up. Are you able to arrange transportation for an extra fee? My new apartment is in Saha-gu. Thanks.

9 hours 39 min ago
Phone Contract, Luggage, Camera Tripod Re: Phone Contract, Luggage, Camera Tripod hubbleocean

Hey there, I am interested in taking over your phone contract, but I am guessing that a phone does not come with it right? Would it be difficult to get a phone with this contract?

16 hours 13 min ago

16 hours 48 min ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

Game was a classic show how a team can win a game , Denver D was awesome , Von Miller was the real superman ,  Den   won   24   10

23 hours 14 min ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks robertpusan64

My pick for Super Bowl 50 is Denver 23 Carolina 20

On talent alone at this point Newton is better but it's a team game , Manning needs to make audibles at line (change play) and get run game going , Game should boil down to Denver defence vs Carolina offense , Denver has best D in nfl , There will be big plays for manning to make , Dont really think Carolina D is expecting him to...

1 day 13 hours ago
Moving Sale- Bed, Table, Couch, TV and more! Great Prices tv ekimskie

what is the name of your tv.can i buy your tv for 150000

1 day 19 hours ago
Kindle, Exercise bike, Iron/Board and Salt lamps Re: Kindle, Exercise bike, Iron/Board and Salt lamps Kurogeass

Thanks for the offer, but traveling there would take a ton of time for me (I'm on the other side of town).

If we could meet in a central location I'd be open to it if no one else makes a better offer.

2 days 58 min ago
lighter.3,000w Re: lighter.3,000w snorske

I'll give you 100 for that bad boy!

2 days 1 hour ago
Kindle, Exercise bike, Iron/Board and Salt lamps Re: Kindle, Exercise bike, Iron/Board and Salt lamps simplysib

Hi there,

Intersted in your ironing board and candles/lamp. Will you be open to sell them for 25K althogether?

If yes I will be in Busan this Tuesdaya nd Wednesday. My schedule is very tight and I can only pick up items form hundae/Jung Dong/Jangsan stations.

if all of that works for you, pls let me know.

2 days 2 hours ago
SALE, Everything must go! Re: SALE, Everything must go! Crey
Hi, is the kettle for sale? at how much? Crey, Daeyeon
2 days 21 hours ago
Offer me a reasonable price and the item is yours! Re: Offer me a reasonable price and the item is yours! Gregory

Hello,

Very interested in the green hanger.  Would you consider 40 won reasonable? (willing to go to 50).

Also, the missing parts R2D2 is enticing.  I have a broken chair and am looking to trade.

Thank you.

Oh, it's pretty obvious but just to make sure, I meant the fancy green hanger

2 days 23 hours ago
Moving Sale- Bed, Table, Couch, TV and more! Great Prices Re: Moving Sale- Bed, Table, Couch, TV and more! Great Prices alphafino

Hi is the couch still available?

3 days 4 hours ago
Men's Hair Stylists/Salon in Busan Re: Men's Hair Stylists/Salon in Busan Jacksonpama

Hi, sir.

This is Jacksonpama based on Seomyeon,Busan.

we`ve got a foriegner customer, we can make you happy with our serviece.

also, you can see what is our performance through the our blog.

if interested, please contact me on below.

...
3 days 23 hours ago
Korea Mobiles: Be Smart - Stop Paying for your Phone Re: Korea Mobiles: Be Smart - Stop Paying for your Phone Zedisa

Phone specification?

4 days 3 hours ago
Offer me a reasonable price and the item is yours! Re: Offer me a reasonable price and the item is yours! reqguard

PM sent!

4 days 4 hours ago
Moving Sale- Bed, Table, Couch, TV and more! Great Prices Re: Moving Sale- Bed, Table, Couch, TV and more! Great Prices Angot

Hi I'm very interested in the couch . Can I purchase and pick up tomorrow night ?!!! :) can you please message me on kakao if it is still available !! My id is hxcangel . Thank you!!!

4 days 15 hours ago
Space Heater Re: Space Heater pporterfm
Near Doekcheon. Drop me a mail, I don't check these messages. We can arrange a meet depending upon where you are.
4 days 19 hours ago
Space Heater Re: Space Heater ergaki333
Where r u located?
4 days 22 hours ago
Reduced for Quicksale - table and 2 chairs Re: Reduced for Quicksale - table and 2 chairs ergaki333
I am interested. Email sent.
4 days 22 hours ago
For Sale: Super affordable things! Re: For Sale: Super affordable things! ergaki333
I am interested. Sent you an email.
4 days 22 hours ago
Moving Sale- Bed, Table, Couch, TV and more! Great Prices Re: Moving Sale- Bed, Table, Couch, TV and more! Great Prices TamsynSimonGemmell

Hello, I'm interested in the queen bed. However, I am not yet in Korea so cannot pick it up myself. Are you able to deliver it for an extra fee? Or do you know of a company that could pick it up? Thanks :)

4 days 22 hours ago
Moving Sale- Bed, Table, Couch, TV and more! Great Prices Re: Moving Sale- Bed, Table, Couch, TV and more! Great Prices ambyk7

I'm very interested in the TV stand (first picture). I'll pay the asking price. Also sent you an e-mail. Thanks!

4 days 23 hours ago