SONY nex 3n camera +SD 32g / Ipod classic 160g Re: SONY nex 3n camera +SD 32g / Ipod classic 160g Laureline

ok bye

6 hours 12 min ago
Hyundai Santa Fe SUV (Automatic Transmission) Diesel Re: Hyundai Santa Fe SUV (Automatic Transmission) Diesel keohookalani

As a person who has bought and sold cars before, I find it all useless without the year of the vehicle. I assume others do too.

7 hours 31 min ago
SONY nex 3n camera +SD 32g / Ipod classic 160g Re: SONY nex 3n camera +SD 32g / Ipod classic 160g wanderlustie

The written price is the last price

7 hours 47 min ago

What is your last price for the sony?

8 hours 26 min ago
Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB (metallic pink) Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB (metallic pink) Laureline

I Have 250.000

17 hours 58 min ago

Sorry..:-(

1 day 5 hours ago

hello I have 100.000 for SONY

1 day 7 hours ago
Conversation Partner or Teacher Re: Conversation Partner or Teacher Chilli

Good luck

3 days 5 hours ago
Conversation Partner or Teacher Re: Conversation Partner or Teacher ELTCoach

I don't understand what you are offering.

3 days 16 hours ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Fist meeting will be next weekend.  Exact date and time not set.  Anyone interested and available contact me.

3 days 17 hours ago
I want to buy a coffee maker Re: I want to buy a coffee maker banna

Hi, I have a coffee maker to let go. You can have it if still you are on it. Itsbanna@gmail.com

3 days 17 hours ago
Looking for English tutoring jobs Re: Looking for English tutoring jobs Chilli

There are no Tutoring jobs here unless you are legally registered. You have to register with immigration, education board and Tax service. Most people here jump through hoops to make honest money, legally, I hope you are too.

3 days 18 hours ago
Conversation Partner or Teacher Re: Conversation Partner or Teacher Chilli

I am an experienced English teacher and would like to find conversation partners or teachers for Korean, Russian and Spanish.- Is this a free service? Or are you advertising for work? I am doubtful you meet the legal requirements for Korea Immigration and Education Board if you are seeking work. Your words say Coach and Teach. Why not apply for the jobs available?...

3 days 18 hours ago
Acoustic Guitar 125,000w Re: Acoustic Guitar 125,000w Gwangan 3 days 20 hours ago
2007 Hyosung Troy 125cc - 300,000 won Re: 2007 Hyosung Troy 125cc - 300,000 won diggitydogg

Whoa...Finally selling the hog, eh?

-ManInDaegu

4 days 21 hours ago
Baby Items. Re: Baby Items. Make an offer (the items are still available) sweet_bee
lovebug thank you very much for advice!
5 days 12 hours ago
Baby Items. Re: Baby Items. Make an offer (the items are still available) lovebug

I think it will be helpful if you can give some price so people can give their price. That's the best way to sell stuff. I maybe interested in Hipseat and infant car seat. but still curious how much you are expecting?

5 days 14 hours ago
2007 Hyosung Troy 125cc - 300,000 won Re: 2007 Hyosung Troy 125cc - 300,000 won pulsar8330

Is it still available?
If so, your contact number?

5 days 16 hours ago
Weekly Busan Writers' Group Looking for Writers Re: Weekly Busan Writers' Group Looking for Writers esp711

Hello!

Just returned to Busan! The writer's group looks like a great opportunity! Are you still meeting up? Info is appreciated! Thanks!:-)

Cheers,

Elizabeth

esp711@yahoo.com

1 week 2 days ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats ergaki333

Hi.  I'm still communicating with people trying to figure it out.  Please contact me with your availability.

1 week 3 days ago
Want to buy a tent Re: Want to buy a tent dsprik

Hello,

I'm the owner of Tentsileasia.com we have new tents and used demo models at a lower price. What kind of camper would you say you are?

1 week 4 days ago
Investing Club for Expats Re: Investing Club for Expats Busan Chair

When do you expect to have meetings?

1 week 5 days ago
in search of a used ipod or cheap iphone used with at leasr 64 gb. Re: in search of a used ipod or cheap iphone used with at ... wanderlustie

Got mint condition ipod 120g , 300k

2 weeks 5 days ago
crockpot, oven, scooter, tent and hoop Re: crockpot, oven, scooter, tent and hoop naw_to
The crockpot already booked, the oven still available... Please Send your contack or phone by email...
2 weeks 5 days ago
crockpot, oven, scooter, tent and hoop Re: crockpot, oven, scooter, tent and hoop Simonpei
Hello Id like to buy the tent and sleeping bag. Contact me 010-4825-9975 Simon