Korean teacher Re: Korean teacher adahell1993

Hello! I'm seeking for Great Teacher! I am little bit lazy so I need someone giving me tons of homework) One problem is my free time - early morning or weekend.

If you can be my teacher, please, write me at adahell1993@gmail.com or in kakaotalk, my ID is alyona1993

14 min 32 sec ago
Laminator Re: Laminator mikemagill
Is this still available?
2 hours 3 min ago
Looking for a member "K-Pop Song class" Re: Looking for a member "K-Pop Song class" Chilli

10,000won per One month???

2 days 2 hours ago
Leaving SALE Re: Leaving SALE Dello

Hi

Mouse, keyboard, kettle, usb hub still available? don't have a korean nr yet.

2 days 13 hours ago
Moving Sale and FREE Mattress (single) Re: Moving Sale and FREE Mattress (single) Zebiniso

PM sent

3 days 8 hours ago
navigation with dmb Re: navigation with dmb Dongyang82
Still available?
4 days 54 min ago
LG Xcanvas 50 inches TV with wall stand Re: LG Xcanvas 50 inches TV with wall stand alanarcurtis

interested if it can stand alone without the wall bracket

4 days 16 hours ago
Contemporary Sofa complete with scatter cushions & footstool Re: Contemporary Sofa complete with scatter cushions & footstool wjfitzy

I'm very interested. I've sent you an email.

4 days 16 hours ago
We took the ferry between Busan and Fukuoka... Re: February 6 - 11, 2016We took the ferry between Busan and ... fishstick

Per person.

4 days 17 hours ago
Apple ipod Touch 4G 32GB Re: Apple ipod Touch 4G 32GB John Gibson
Yes still available
5 days 3 hours ago
Apple iPad mini 2 Retina display Re: Apple iPad mini 2 Retina display John Gibson

Wifi only

5 days 9 hours ago
Apple iPad mini 2 Retina display Re: Apple iPad mini 2 Retina display cushms01

Is this the wifi only version or wifi plus cellular?

5 days 11 hours ago
The Final Countdown Sale! Re: The Final Countdown Sale! Droid

message sent

5 days 15 hours ago
Last Chance Moving Sale - Everything is FREE!! Re: Last Chance Moving Sale - Everything is FREE!! dee_ka25

Hi, is the rice cooker still available?

6 days 8 hours ago
Korean teacher Re: Korean teacher exenglish
Hey. I would be interested in meeting to learn korean. I rarely check this so heres my phone number and email. 010 8907 6426 and bal.navjot.dhilon@gmail.com. hope to hear from you :-) Nav
6 days 15 hours ago
Can foreigners graduated in South Korea be employed in South Korea? Re: Can foreigners graduated in South Korea be employed in ... Inje2020
Thanks a lot for the information.
6 days 15 hours ago
Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service Re: Kitty Cat Cleaning: Busan's English-Speaking Maid Service tushamrut

i dont need english spaking maid then how much you will charge for 4 hr., will they bring their own cleaning supplies ?

6 days 17 hours ago
Microsoft Surface For Sale Re: Microsoft Surface For Sale ciara.thaopham
Hello, i had sent you a message but dont receive any reply
1 week 10 hours ago
Microsoft Surface For Sale Re: Microsoft Surface For Sale ciara.thaopham
I also pay attention on it and sent you an email but havent received your reply
1 week 1 day ago
Is tutoring possible legally Re: Is tutoring possible legally Chilli

An F visa does not make you exempt . You can not tutor legally without a Board of Education permit. It applies to Koreans too.

1 week 1 day ago
Is tutoring possible legally Re: Is tutoring possible legally sc

It depends on your visa. Most teachers have E visa, which means they can only work in a hakwon. An F visa means you can work anywhere, including tutoring. I don't know where they got 12,000 from. I'd say the average fee would be 30,000-40,000 an hour.

1 week 1 day ago
For Rent Apartment Gwangan Re: For Rent Apartment Gwangan johnmcl

The place is no longer furnished, and I am looking for a year on the lease at least. Sorry

1 week 1 day ago
For Rent Apartment Gwangan Re: For Rent Apartment Gwangan ajdamico

is this possible for a short-term lease?  i would be willing to pay double the monthly rental price if the place is furnished and the deposit is also OK.  i need a rental starting in august..thanks!

ajdamico@gmail.com

1 week 1 day ago
Microsoft Surface For Sale Re: Microsoft Surface For Sale Jarrod79

Hello, how old is this item?

1 week 1 day ago

If you are not on the LIST of accepted countries, no.

1 week 1 day ago