Leaving sale (everything has to go) Re: Leaving sale (everything has to go) choylei
The battery charger is still available?im interested
2 hours 3 min ago
room for rent near Jangjeon and PNU Re: room for rent near Jangjeon and PNU Conyemo

Hi !

Is it still available ?

Is it possible to have few pictures ?

20 hours 9 min ago
25 year old Canadian looking for a position in Busan Re: 25 year old Canadian looking for a position in Busan James2013

pm sent

2 days 21 hours ago
Samsung NX1000 Pink Re: Samsung NX1000 Pink busanized

yes still available, please send me a personal message.

1 week 1 day ago
Repost: High specs PC for sale (Sold) Re: Repost: High specs PC for sale bong2rm

Oops! I missed that again. Take it for 500k. I can drop it if the distance from my home or workplace is within 2 km.

1 week 1 day ago
Repost: High specs PC for sale (Sold) Re: Repost: High specs PC for sale peiman
How much?
1 week 1 day ago
Used apple watch 3 42mm (gps) Re: Used apple watch 3 42mm (gps) jinwoonlee

Do you still have the watch?

2 weeks 2 days ago
Used apple watch 3 42mm (gps) Re: Used apple watch 3 42mm (gps) jinwoonlee

Do you still have the watch?

2 weeks 2 days ago
Does Trump Want to Withdraw from South Korea if He’s Re-Elected? Re: Does Trump Want to Withdraw from South Korea if He’s ... detla

It IS time for the U.S. to leave South Korea to its own defense(s).  South Korea IS a financial burdeon on the U.S. taxpaer and the government.  If South Korea is trully the major player on the world stage, as they claim, perhaps it is high-time for them to take the leap of faith and do what they claim to be capable of doing, without being under the protective umbrella of the United...

2 weeks 3 days ago
Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Re: Where can I buy big size shoes in Busan? Sneakershive
I have worn a variety of athletic shoes over my life.
Some of my past jobs required me to wear particular footwear. For example, when I was a Smoke jumper in California, I wore jump boots After a particularly long and exhausting fire, I decided that I was going to find the single most comfortable pair of sneakers for...
2 weeks 4 days ago
Foreign Consumer Counselling Notice Re: Foreign Consumer Counselling Notice umma55

Any legal problems, mostly consummer problem, fraud, real estate, etc.

It's free.

2 weeks 5 days ago
Looking for iphone 6s plus 64gb Re: Looking for iphone 6s plus 64gb SSlagle

I have one. How much are you offering?

3 weeks 1 day ago
Apple Service centers in Busan and Ulsan Area!! Re: Apple Service centers in Busan and Ulsan Area!! Dongyang82

Ok thank you very much for the infos!!

4 weeks 1 hour ago
Apple Service centers in Busan and Ulsan Area!! Re: Apple Service centers in Busan and Ulsan Area!! flybylight

With main LG U+ stores, Official Apple service centers operate.

I used those service and it is good. Check your nearby Lg U+ store which also includes apple service. For example in Busan, LG U+ store (Pusan National University branch) includes apple service center.

4 weeks 6 hours ago
Moving Sale2 Re: Moving Sale2 lovekor

ok i will give you for 9000 won.

4 weeks 1 day ago
Foreign Consumer Counselling Notice Re: Foreign Consumer Counselling Notice Rutherford

What kind of counseling is this?

4 weeks 1 day ago
Moving Sale2 Re: Moving Sale2 bmaldi

Hello bro,
I'm interested in carrier,
could you reduce the price?

4 weeks 1 day ago
Royal Salute 21Yrs Re: Royal Salute 21Yrs raccoon0215
Selling alcohol on the internet is illegal in Korea.
4 weeks 2 days ago

※ Apply for the Counsling is weekday from 10 AM to 5 PM

4 weeks 4 days ago
Im intersted the tool box ang battery charger?is that price negotiable?
4 weeks 5 days ago
Leaving sale (everything has to go) 2nd round Re: Leaving sale (everything has to go) 2nd round Bona
Hello please how can i get them?
4 weeks 6 days ago
Samsung NX1000 Pink Re: Samsung NX1000 Pink Kitz_me
Still availble???
4 weeks 6 days ago
I need lasagna Re: I need lasagna Rutherford

I make my own sometimes.  Homemade is the best.  Last time I made my own fresh noodles.  The best part was after cutting them into squares I deep fried the noodle odds and ends and they made perfect crackers.

If you host a dinner party I'll bring some lasagna.

5 weeks 5 hours ago
Playstation 4 Pro (Excellent condition) Re: Playstation 4 Pro (Excellent condition) Hi4harry
Yeah!
5 weeks 2 days ago
Playstation 4 Pro (Excellent condition) Re: Playstation 4 Pro (Excellent condition) appe

Still available?