Convection Oven, Crockpot (slow cooker) Blender and Tefal Iron Re: Conviction Oven, Crockpot (slow cooker) Blender and ... craig74

hello,

I am interested in the blender.

Do you have any number or email that I can contact you with?

Cheers

18 hours 33 min ago
Job Wanted For March Re: Job Wanted For March BLS_1999

Hi,

We are looking for experienced teachers to come wokr at our kindy in Haeundae.  If you're interested, shoot us an email at berkeleylanguageschool@gmail.com

Thanks,

BLS

21 hours 24 min ago
Plants plants and more plants Re: Plants plants and more plants Prozac34

Does the tall (non-berry tree?) white leaf plant need a lot of sunlight? I could probably figure out something if it does but I don't have a large open window like yours. Still, I could pick it up anytime soon!

1 day 8 hours ago
Korean Tutor to Teach Me 100% in Korean Re: Korean Tutor to Teach Me 100% in Korean caychoi7

You can find many Korean tutors on www.tutor-k.com.

Some of them are only speak Korean.

Hope you can find a right Korean tutor for you.

1 day 9 hours ago
Yamaha Acoustic Electric NTX700 Guitar - Black - 150,000 OBO Re: Yamaha Acoustic Electric NTX700 Guitar - Black - 150,000 OBO dylanteacher

Sorry no phone number. You can contact me by email though. dburston0@gmail.com

1 day 15 hours ago
iPhone 6s Rose/Gold and IPhone 6s SpaceGray 64GB Re: iPhone 6s Rose/Gold and IPhone 6s SpaceGray 64GB mattdoyle

Hi, is this phone still for sale?

1 day 19 hours ago
Shipping a car from USA to S. Korea Re: Shipping a car from USA to S. Korea Leeknyc

Hi all, I'm looking into bringing a car from NYC to busan. Was wondering if anyone had any advice or follow up to this post.  I got a couple of quotes and it doesnt seem to cost too much to ship it. I heard cars in Korea are super expensive because of the taxes. The car I would be bringing in is not an expensive one.

3 days 5 hours ago
iPhone 6s Rose/Gold and IPhone 6s SpaceGray 64GB Re: iPhone 6s Rose/Gold and IPhone 6s SpaceGray 64GB roslug

Hi is your phone still available? (64gb)

Please text me reply 01045421031

3 days 9 hours ago
SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March Re: SIlla Korean Department Masters course opening in March Chilli

Do you know what the timetable would exactly?????????

3 days 15 hours ago
Household things for sale. Everything Needs to Go! Re: Household things for sale. Everything Needs to Go! yohan9977

Sent you a message :)

4 days 5 hours ago
Keyboard and stand Re: Keyboard and stand Davekim99

interested.  still available?

4 days 8 hours ago
Yamaha Acoustic Electric NTX700 Guitar - Black - 150,000 OBO Re: Yamaha Acoustic Electric NTX700 Guitar - Black - 150,000 OBO agamoore

Nice offer im interested! But maybe this 20th of december,,,do you have a mobile number?

5 days 46 min ago
Native Speaker Looking For Part-time Re: Native Speaker Looking For Part-time Lsi teacher

Hi, we are looking for a teacher for a part time for three months in Busan. if you want we can extend the period.

-time: MON-FRI 10:00-11:15(70 min clss )

-teacher's guide and materials provided

- kindergarten job

- 500,000/month

please call me at 010-5026-1021

5 days 14 hours ago
Parcel forwarding services to Korea Re: Parcel forwarding services to Korea ross

If you don't want to bother with a Korean language site or just want another option, check out Fishisfast (Disclosure: I work here).

We try to make the service really easy to use, you can get pictures of all of your packages to make sure nothing is damaged, and we have a number of shipping options like FedEx, DHL,...

5 days 14 hours ago
Free Bed --- Free Baby Seat --- Free Cooking Pot Re: FREE BED--- FREE BABY SEAT--- FREE COOKING POT Jannet Kim
Hello, I'm interested in your pot. What's your phone number?
6 days 8 hours ago
English Speaking Physical Therapist: Busan! Re: English Speaking Physical Therapist: Busan! myshell30

Hello,

I also live in Gwangali.  I recently moved here and have a lot of back pain.  I'm seeing a spine specialist but would be very interested in alternative therapy.  Please let me know if you found an English speaking therapist or chiropractor.  Thank you

1 week 1 day ago
wanting to swap 2 coldplay korea tickets for SG/Thai Re: wanting to swap 2 coldplay korea tickets for SG/Thai Luxellion
Ci laura sehat?
1 week 2 days ago
Bass amp for sale. Re: Bass amp for sale. chris17

still available

1 week 3 days ago
Samsung laptop new 100% 500.000won Re: Samsung laptop new 100% 500.000won diggitydogg

Still available? Please PM

1 week 3 days ago
Bike, Lights, Yogurt Maker, Toaster, Vaccum Cleaner, Tool Set Re: Bike, Lights, Yogurt Maker, Toaster, Vaccum Cleaner, ... chris17

im interested to your bike can i take 250,000 won

1 week 4 days ago
Yamaha p-45 Digital Piano - 300.00 won Re: Yamaha p-45 Digital Piano - 300.00 won etran37
Hi is this still available? Thanks
1 week 5 days ago
Twin Table. New!! Re: Twin Table. New!! cherry ann
Hi...is this still available? Thanks
2 weeks 16 hours ago
Super Bowl Picks Re: Super Bowl Picks Edwin

New England Partiots 21

Seattle Seahawks 3

2 weeks 20 hours ago
How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? Re: How do you feel about the U.S. Election Results? Edwin

The results are still really uncertain. Trump is playing his cards close to his chest....we really won't know what he is going to do until he takes office!

2 weeks 20 hours ago
vintage film cam for free: agfamatic 2008 Re: vintage film cam for free: agfamatic 2008 Farhodjon
Hi. Is it still available? I'm planning tomorrow. Let me know your free time plz
2 weeks 4 days ago