Job Ad Type:
Hi, we are looking for more native English speakers (teachers) to join our Summer Camp program!
Please refer to the following details and kindly send us your resume with a photo if interested to [email protected]
Then one of our staff members will contact you shortly.
*Please note that only teachers from English speaking countries can apply.
(Sorry for Gyopos but we have to invite you to our other programs.)
Dates & No. of Teachers needed
- From 24th July till 28th @ Pukyong University (Mon-Fri) : 2 teachers
- From 31st July till August 4th @ Gaman Changeui Moon Hwa Cheon *Gamman-dong (Mon-Fri) : 1 teacher
- From 31st July till August 4th @ Pukyong University (Mon-Fri) : 2 teachers
- From 7th August till 11th @ Pukyong University (Mon-Fri) : 6 teachers
- From 7th August till 12th @ Youngsan University (Mon-Sat) : 1 teacher
- From 14th August till 19th @ Youngsan University (Mon-Sat) : 1 teacher
- From 31st July till 25th August @ Youngsan University (Mon-Fri) : 1 teacher
Working Hours: from 9:30 am ~ 5:30 pm (7 hours per day excluding 1 hour lunch break)
Pay: 1,000,000 won per week for Mon-Fri positions, and 1,200,000 won per week for Mon-Sat positions.
Students: Elementary and Middle School
Class Size: around 10 ~ 15 students per class
A. Run classes including activities
B. Plan out the class
C. Writing Evaluation Reports
*Instructions and class/program details will be provided
A. For teachers who participate more than 2 weeks, a room to stay can be arranged within the camp site if needed.
B. There will be a Korean co-teacher (assistant teacher) in each class.
First time joining us?
DTJ stands for Dream Job Talent
Our education network aims to provide outstanding education service!
We are a company running various English camp programs on the behalf of Office of Education and other Government Bodies taking care of Childrens Education.
You can find out more about us on here :)