Job Ad Type:
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and experienced native English teachers to join our team at IlGwang and Wolnae Center located in Gijang-gun, Busan. If you are a dedicated teacher who is passionate about helping students learn English, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
At IlGwang and Wolnae Center, we offer a friendly and supportive learning environment, with a focus on helping our students achieve their language goals. Our students are primarily elementary and middle schoolers or adults.
To be considered for this position, you must be a native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, S.Africa, New Zealand, Australia or Ireland with an F visa. In addition, you must be available to interview between Monday and Friday, from 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
Here are some additional details about the position:
1. IlGwang Center
- School Name: IlGwang Center (일광센터)
- Starting Date: August 14th. 2023
- Working Hours: 2 pm – 8:30 pm (Mon-Fri)
- Monthly Salary: 2,900,000 KRW (Salary 2,500,000 KRW + Housing 400,000 KRW)(before tax)
- Location: Haebit-ro 4, Gijang-up, Gijang-gun, Busan (부산시 기장군 일광읍 해빛로 17 6층 거점영어센터)
2. Wolnae Center
- School Name: Wolnae Center
- (일광센터) Starting Date: August 14th. 2023 Working Hours: 2 pm – 8:30 pm (Mon-Fri)
- Monthly Salary: 2,900,000 KRW (Salary 2,500,000 KRW + Housing 400,000 KRW + Transportation 100,000)(before tax)
- Location: 366, Haemaji-ro, Jangan-eup, Gijang-gun, Busan, Republic of Korea (부산 기장군 장안읍 해맞이로 366)
Our Learning Center currently operates 5 centers and manages 14 Native teachers in Public School. We have 7 Native English Teachers at JeongGwan Center, 3 Native English Teachers at Gijang Center,2 Native English Teachers at Welfare Center,2 Native English Teachers at IlGwang Center, 2 Native English Teachers at Wolnae Center and 14 Native English Teachers in Public Schools in Gijang.
To apply, please send your CV with a recent photograph to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!