Every day we face choices, new tasks, new challenges, new obstacles, sometimes new jobs, new relationships, and for many of you a new or different life in a new country and culture different from where you grew up. It helps to have a community around you to help you adjust and learn to adapt quickly, see the sites, share your experiences and ideas with and to just hang out and relax together. GIFT Ministry (website: http://tinyurl.com/lifeisagift) is a friendly community trying to help English speakers in Busan make the most of life here.
One new program we are offering is free Korean classes at 2pm on Saturdays for beginners. These can help make navigating life in Korea quite a bit easier, more
efficient and we have an experienced, very kind and helpful Korean
teacher who speaks excellent English leading them! Come join and "level up" your Korean :).
- fellowship with a community of foreigners and Koreans who love God, love life and want to live every day to its fullest.
- inspiring music, stories, videos, to encourage and lift your spirits.
- outings and retreats that can help you enjoy some of the interesting places in and around Busan
- games, parties, and good food
- free Korean classes on Saturdays at 2pm.
- service activities where you can use your talents to enrich the lives of others (a major factor in happiness according to the Bible, numerous scientific studies and Nobel prize winners like Albert Schweitzer who wrote, “One thing I know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve”) and MOST important of all,
- studying words of life from our Creator and experiencing His love, wisdom and truth. His plans for your life are higher than the highest human though and there is nothing more relevant that can impact our modern lives.
The below sites shows better some of the habits that contribute to much longer life and how the Bible pioneered these 1000s of years ago: