The 178th Monthly Event of Window to Korean Culture
Traditional Korean Dyeing
We would like to invite you to our monthly event.
We want to spread Korean culture to foreigners.
Natural dyes are dyes or colorants derived from plants, invertebrates, or minerals. T
he majority of natural dyes are vegetable dyes from plant sources – roots, berries, bark, leaves, and wood — and other organic sources such as fungi and lichens.
Why not enjoy together?
1. When : June 16th (Sun), 2013. 2 ~ 4:30 p.m
2. Where : Hongbeopsa temple
3. For whom : Foreigners only
4. Fee : Free
* If you want to join the event, sign in beforehand to the following e-mail address or telephone numbers with your information below.
A. Full name /
B. Nationality /
C. Sex / D. Age /
E. Occupation /
F. E-mail /
G. Phone number
Application & Information 010-4155-8048 (Rachel) 010-4104-8390 (Song E)
* Shuttle service is available in front of “Nopodong Central Bus Terminal” beside “Nopodong Subway Station” (Line 1) at 13:00 and 13:30 at an interval of 30 minutes from 8:45 AM to 5:45 PM.