Recent posts

Type Titlesort ascending Author Replies Last.Post
Web Links 90DayKorean.com: Learn the Korean Language Fast! 90DayKorean 0 9 years 11 hours
Video 90% of Foreigners Would Date a Korean (really now?) tgates209 0 8 years 2 months
Post 90% Norway, 10% Bangladesh Korea Fix 0 7 years 2 months
Post 9/11 a Decade later (2): Flirting with Empire Robert E Kelly 0 11 years 2 months
Post 9/11 a Decade Later (1): The Apocalypse that Wasn’t… Robert E Kelly 0 11 years 3 months
Post 9-2-6-1-7 magyarn 0 7 years 7 months
Video 9 ways to say “to hold” in Korean | Korean FAQ gobillykorean 0 1 year 6 months
Post 9 ways to say “to hold” in Korean | Korean FAQ gobillykorean 0 1 year 6 months
Video 9 Very Hong Kong Things noealz 0 4 years 3 months
Post 9 Useful Tips for Travelers Visiting Korea Trazy 0 6 years 5 months
Post 9 Student Travel Tips I Wish I’d Known Earlier Trazy 0 5 years 7 months
Post 9 Reasons Why You Should Book a Ski Tour to Phoenix Park in South Korea Trazy 0 5 years 11 months
Post 9 Reasons Why I Support Obama pieceofmeat 0 10 years 1 month
Video 9 Muses "Wild" - KpopCharts Update eatyourkimchi 0 9 years 6 months
Video 9 Korean School Lunches tgates209 0 7 years 9 months
Video 9 Korean School Lunches tgates209 0 7 years 6 months
Post 9 Hours in Sci-Fi jmslesin 0 10 years 3 months
Post 9 Hours in Sci-Fi jmslesin 0 10 years 3 months
Post 9 Examples of South Korean School Lunches tgates209 0 7 years 7 months
Post 9 IWillWander 0 10 years 4 months
Event 8th Thursday Party Grand Open in Seomyeon manager 0 12 years 4 weeks
Event 8th TANZABEND with YEON-JUN(MYSTIK [email protected] Famous,KSU almost famous 0 8 years 5 months
Event 8th Punk'N'Roll Circus @ Vinyl Underground manager 0 11 years 3 months
Event 8th Hurshimchung Brau Oktoberfest @ Hotel Nongshim manager 0 10 years 3 months
Post 8Seconds ♥ Korea 2012 fashion brand~ Gangnam location grand opening! Elle 0 10 years 2 months
Post 88. – 94. Fall In Coffee, Yoger Presso, ToPresso, Cafe Droptop, Coffine Gurunaru, Alice2046, good & goods JPD does ROK 0 7 years 5 months
Post 87. Lemon Tree Cafe (Random Weekly Review) JPD does ROK 0 7 years 5 months
Post 83.5% NATURAL CHEESE. BUT WHAT, PRAY TELL, IS THE OTHER 16.5%?! fishstick 0 11 years 5 months
Post 83. – 86. Aco Coffee, Caffe Tiamo, Caffe Primo, Coffee of Dream JPD does ROK 0 7 years 5 months
Event 80's/90's Old School Party @ Rock N Roll house manager 0 11 years 6 months
Event 80's Illusion vol.6 (Club Via, Hongdae) manager 0 12 years 8 months
Forum topic 8.6 / 6pm / saturday / Meet with Korean Friends...! hsgood 0 11 years 4 months
Post 8 Types of Gimbap Koreans Love crazykoreancooking 0 7 years 2 weeks
Post 8 Tips You Need to Know Before Visiting Vivaldi Park Trazy 0 5 years 10 months
Forum topic 8 students for 30 an hour on saturday morning alex green 4 11 years 11 months
Post 8 Shocking facts about Working Overtime in Korea koje 0 10 years 4 months
Video 8 Sentences for Korean Learners expatkerri 0 9 years 8 months
Post 8 Secret Tips for Saving Money in Korea gobillykorean 0 5 years 10 months
Video 8 Secret Tips for Saving Money in Korea gobillykorean 0 5 years 10 months
Video 8 Pros and Cons of Moving to South Korea (2019),8 한국으로의 이동에 대한 찬성 및 반대(2019년)입니다, 8韓国への移住の賛成·反対2019年 JackG 0 3 years 7 months

Pages