I am sharing somebody's experience which I received as a forwarded email:
- You own two refrigerators, and one is just used for storing Kimchee.
- She gets upset if you refer to the above as the Kimchee Box.
- She gets upset if you put anything other than Kimchee in the Kimchee Box.
- She lacks common sense, or for the politically correct: Faulty Logic.
- You have more than one type of Kimchee.
- She assures you that the meat bought in the open market is better, even if it still has the AAFES tag on it.
- Believes that any product bought in the open market is better, even if it still has the AAFES tag on it.
- She has 101 uses for Soju.
- She uses Soju as a cleaning product.
- She uses Soju for medical purposes. (Disinfectant.)
- She will go to an American restaurant to eat Korean Food and insists that it tastes better than served in a Korean restaurant.
- She believes wearing platform shoes is sexy.
- She wears a mini skirt in the winter, then complains that it is cold.
- The main ingredient in the food you eat at home is garlic.
- She eats non-Korean food with Kimchee.
- She won't eat spoiled food, but does not have a problem with Kimchee.
- You own a dining room table that is less than 1 foot high.
- You own more chopsticks than you do forks and spoons.
- She doesn't drink tap water until after it's been boiled, but she'll make ice with it.
- She thinks fish head soup is a delicacy.
- You can not watch TV on Mondays because the puzzle show is on.
- You can not watch TV on Sunday because Super Sunday is on.
- You don't rent videos unless they are subtitled.
- A meal is not complete without Kimchee.
- She won't eat American food unless served with a side of Kimchee.
- She believes that the floor is more comfortable to sleep on than the bed.
- You have an electric blanket on 356 days a year.
- You turn on a fan in the summer but still have the electric blanket on.
- You burn your butt sitting on the floor.
- You believe that controlled drugs can be bought over the counter.
- You go to the pharmacy to buy an IV.
- You do not own any chairs in your house.
- You refuse to own any Japanese products in your house.
- The only thing she knows how to do on your computer is play solitaire.
- Everyone she introduces you to is either a brother or a sister.
- Her immediate family moves into your house permanently.
- Everything in your house either has the logo Samsung or LG.
- She can't buy clothes unless they have a logo on them.
- She owns a beeper/pager that has a gold chain attached to it.
- She gets mad when you flush toilet paper down the toilet.
- She won't buy clothes from a store that is going out of business because she believes there is something wrong with the clothes.
- She believes that 1000 Won is enough money for lunch.
- She believes going out to dinner is going down the street to the Soju tent.
- You eat Ramen and kimchee for breakfast.
- You go to the open market to buy one thing and leave with both arms full.
- You own more than one type of Ramen in your house.
- She believes that Ramen, Rice, Soju, and Kimchee are the 4 basic food groups.
- You answer the phone in your house with "YOBO-SAY-O."
- You heat a dried squid over an open flame.
- You eat dried squid with mayonnaise.
Experiences are as follows: