Volunteering at English Cafe for Language and Culture Exchange in Busan
Welcome to LanCul, a global community in Busan, South Korea. LanCul is the best place to meet Korean friends and experience Korean cultures. Our place is for foreign travelers who want to meet Korean friends and share their ideas and cultures. Our community provides warm and lively space to Korean and foreign community members to interact each other. They can also share their experience and information as well.
● English Conversation Position (minimum 1 month ~ maximum 3 months)
- Fluent English speaking and willing to help Korean members improve their English
- Love meeting new friends and interacting with them
- Enjoy new cultures and sharing their ideas and experiences
● Cleaning Position (minimum 1 month ~ maximum 3 months)
- Good at keeping things organized and clean
- Interested in learning English and Korean language
- Love meeting new people and interacting with them
● Internship Position ( for long-term volunteers)
If you plan to stay in Korea longer time. You can apply for internship position, which is more managing our English conversation program and our community.
You can apply through following link :