"We don't learn how to start fights but how to resolve fights"
- learn a traditional Korean martial art hapkido, hankido, hankumdo
- learn practical self-defense
- kicks, punches, tumbling, joint locks, sword & stick, throws
- stay in shape, build confidence, have fun
- learn Hapkido in a friendly atmosphere
- taught in English and Korean
Class Schedule (Mon ~Friday)
* 10am ~ 11am (Adults)
* 8pm ~ 9pm (Adults)
* 9:30pm ~ 10:30pm (Adults)
Thursday: Hankumdo (sword and stick)
Friday: Kick and Boxing
Monthly cost for 3 classes a week 80,000 won
Monthly cost for 5 classes a week 100,000 won
Private classes can be scheduled to fit your needs.
one to one instructor classes are 50,000 won an hour.
Location : Naver Map Link
From Seomyeon: Take subway line 2 and get off at Guemyeonsan subway station. Go out exit 1, and go straight for 5 min and you will see our studio sign (Master Yoon's Hapkido) on your right. It is on the second floor, above the flower shop.
From Jangsan: Take subway line 2 and get off at Gwangali subway station. Go out exit 5, and go straight for 5 min and you will see our studio sign (Master Yoon's Hapkido) on your left. It is on the second floor, above the flower shop.
Cell: 010-4538-7087 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook group: Master Yoon's Hapkido