While living in Texas, I fell in love with Tex-Mex food. After returning to Busan, I missed being able to eat real Mexican food, so I decided to open Habanero TexMex Restaurant in the heart of Nampodong. I have done my best provide authentic Mexican food options while also experimenting with some fusion options that might appeal to local tastes.
I also enjoyed drinking a lot of tasty beer in Texas, so have made sure we've got great beer options (on tap and bottled). Habanero also has a full bar, dart boards, and lots of food specials. My goal is for this to be a place where all Mexican food lovers can come to enjoy a great meal and have a fun time. I'd love to hear your feedback, requests, and ideas. Hope to see you soon at Habanero.
- The Habanero Guy
More about Habanero TexMex Restaurant
* Full bar (try our margaritas - frozen or on the rocks)
* Free Wifi
* Electronic Dart Boards
* Available for private parties on our lower level
Daiy Specials (10% off your entire tab)
- Mondays: Group Day - 4 people or more
- Tuesdays: Ladies Day - tables of all women
- Wednesdays: Early Bird - for parties who arive before 5pm
- Thursdays: Couple Day - all couples on a date
- Sundays: Family Day - for tables with children (under age 12)
Location: From Nampodong Subway stop, exit#1 walk down the alley past two small intersections. Habanero will be on the left. Google Map
View Busan Guide Map in a larger map