APIX - U.S. Expat Tax Service


Business/Organization Type: 

If I Live Overseas Am I Still Required to File a Tax Return With the IRS?

The mere fact that you reside overseas does not mean that you are not responsible for filing a tax return and paying United States tax. If you are U.S. citizen or green card holder, you remain subject to U.S. tax on your worldwide income and generally must file annual U.S. tax returns.

APIX is a U.S. tax consulting firm based in Korea (Daegu) that specializes in providing professional tax preparation and consuling service to Americans living and working abroad. If you are a U.S. citizen living in Korea, we can help you file your U.S. taxes.

We are located in Daegu, near Camp Walker gate 4. Feel free to give us a call or email if you have any questions about U.S. taxes.

Tel: 053-201-10400

Email: [email protected]

Website: www.apixcpa.com

Facebook Page: