AIESEC in PNU's Come & Act IVY Program
Let's dive into a Global Conference with Global Leaders!
Detailed information in the booklet
<Come & Act project>
√ An online conference based on SDGs NO.4: Quality Education for youth
√ Discuss global issues about Human rights, Environment, Education, Technology with people around the world in English.
√ In the manner of lecture & discussion & online activity
√ Five weeks long project (Project preparation & realization ~ Debrief)
√ For each Topic, two volunteers will be assigned, based on your preference. The topics are the following: Human rights, Environment, Education, and Technology..
√ Each of you will prepare your lecture based on the theme in charge.
√ Lead your lecture and discuss with delegates about related topics.
√ Facilitate the global conference as a passionate volunteer.
* Even if you are assigned to a certain theme, you are required to participate in every given session. You have a responsibility to help the conference proceed smoothly.
√ Foreigners aged 18 to 32, residing in South Korea who can communicate in English
√ Those who are interested in at least one topic among Human rights, Environment, Education, Technology
√ Those who are interested in a cross-cultural exchange
<IVY Application Process>
- Fill the interest form to find SDGs which you are interested in
- Fill the project application form to apply for Come&Act
- Get an Interview with the project team (scheduled individually)
- Incoming Preparation Seminar(OT) (Dec 27th 2021)
What are you waiting for?
Speak your dreams into existence!
You are never too cool to learn something new with people in the world!
Fill out this interest form right now!
For more information, contact us!
- Project Executive: Eunbin Lee, Tel) 010-6637-6550 / E-mail) [email protected]
- Team Leader: Baerim Jeon, Tel) 010-9594-1678 / E-mail) [email protected]