Job Ad Type:
Wyatt Institute in Daechidong is a renowned elementary language institute. Wyatt institute sets itself apart from other competitive academies with its unique and creative curriculum. We foster a love for the English language through selective novels and diverse non-fiction reading materials. We believe the next generation leader should be an articulate communicator, which Wyatt institute pursues through a creative and thought-provoking curriculum. Our teachers are highly qualified educators with an English literature and education background. We seek a competitive bilingual teacher (Gyopo) for this spring semester.
A full-time Native teacher(1), A full-time Bilingual teacher (Gyopo) (1)
Start Date: July 12th, 2021
- Native fluency in English, Conversational level in Korean to counsel parents
- B.A Degree or higher
- Must be able to teach 100% in English
- Teach students accurate grammar, syntax, and writing through novels and non-fiction materials
- Teach novels and lead context-based discussion class
- Make customized materials such as worksheets and questionnaires based on the primary source.
- Write a progress report
- Work with other teachers for project-based classes
- Great communicator with students and co-workers
- A positive attitude
13:00- 21:00, Monday through Friday (Bilingual Teacher)
9:00- 18:00 , Monday through Friday (Native Teacher)
-Insurance in compliance with Korean law.
-An hour break
- A competitive salary depending on the experiences and qualifications
Fifth floor, 532 Dogokro, Gangnamgu, Seoul
If interested, please submit your resume and a headshot (picture) to firstname.lastname@example.org