Job Ad Type:
Westminster Canadian Academy (WCA) is an accredited K-12 educational schooling cooperative located just south of Seoul, next to a hillside forest with a beautiful view of Gwanak Mountain.
We are seeking a middle school science and math teacher for the upcoming academic year, which begins on September 5. Small class sizes, paid vacation (winter, spring, summer), and a competitive salary based on experience. The ideal candidate holds an F-class visa (or is a Korean national), has familiarity with STEM content, and is a certified educator (or plans to enroll in a certification program).
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00AM to 4:00PM
- Staff Meetings: most Wednesdays from 3:40 - 4:40PM
- Supervision: some recesses during the week
- Salary ranges from KRW 2.4-3.8 million depending on experience, degrees, and teaching license/credential
- Paid winter, spring, and summer vacation
- No sports coaching or after-school programs, no mandatory winter or summer camps, no weekends
- Organically-based lunches (provided free of charge at the school's cafeteria)
- Tuition waiver for children
- Small class sizes (less than 12)
- Medical insurance, severance, pension
- Teaching contracts can be renewed for additional years of employment
Please email a cover letter and resume with at least two professional references ASAP, as we hope to fill this position later this week!