Job Ad Type:
We, JLS in Gijang Geojeom English center, collaborate with Gijang county to provide existing collective education for students and adults in the jurisdiction. One of our business is placing native English-speaking teachers to public schools in this area and the other is running 5 English learning centers in Gijang. We have 1 vacancy. Details are as follows. If you are interested in, please send your CV with a recent photograph and let us know below required information so that we can schedule a zoom interview with you ASAP.
- Contact Person: Joy ([email protected])
< Required Information >
- Visa Type
- Nationality (Native English-speaking country only - USA, UK, Canada, S. Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland)
- Available Starting Date
- Available time & date for a zoom interview between Mon.-Fri. from 1:30pm – 6:30pm
JungGwan Center (1 month) – F visa
- School Name: JeungGwan Center
- Working Hours: Mon. to Fri. 2PM to 9PM (On the contract, but you can go home if no work is left, usually at 7:30 PM)
- Working Period: June 1 - June 30 (1 month) but, the start date can be sooner.
- Students: Elem., and Middle school students
- Monthly Salary: 3.0 million KRW (2.5 million won + 0.4 million won for housing + 0.1 transportation)
- Location: 부산 기장군 정관읍 용수리 141 정관교육행복센터 1층