Job Ad Type:
Teacher Recruitment Qualification and Terms
1. School Introduction:
Seoul Scholars International Busan Campus is an independent primary and secondary education for a student in grades 3rd-12th and located in Haeundae-Gu, Busan.
2. Teachers Recruitment:
- Elementary School ESL Teacher: Teach ESL (English as a Second Language) to elementary school students
- Middle/High Math Teacher (2 persons): Teach Math (Subjects include: Pre-Algebra, Geometry, Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, AP Calculus)
- High School Science Teacher: Teach Biology and/or Chemistry and/or Physics
a. Career: More than two years in school for a faculty member.(Career would not be considerable if he or she has a bachelor degree related to education)
b. College Degree: At least BA or BS degree of university or college from an English-speaking country
c. No criminal record in Korea and home country.
d. Must hold citizenship or permanent residency from a country where English is spoken as native language.
e. Someone who thinks student first, last and always.
f. No bias for gender or student achievement.
g. Visa Status: Possessing F visa including F4, F5, F6 and so on (No E-visa sponsorship - candidate must be able to work in Korea without visa sponsorship from SSI Busan)
h. Working Hour: 8 am ~ 4 pm
4. Terms and Conditions:
a. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary: Negotiable (Relocation fee provided if moving from a different city)
- Paid vacation: 4 weeks/year (Including summer and winter vacation, excluding national holidays and weekends)
- Free lunch
- Added benefits when extending the contract after the first full-term contract period such as air fare support
b. Working Hour: 8:00~16:00
c. Payday: Every 25th day of each month
d. Tax: Medical, Annual Pension, Unemployment, Income Tax for full time teacher
(Option to choose 3.3% income tax deduction)