Job Ad Type:
Applications for the following positions in the discipline of English Language are invited from Office of International Affairs of Pukyong National University.
July 11th, 2022
Office of International Affairs
Pukyong National University
1. Teaching Positions (Full-time)
a. Our Ideal Candidate(s) will hold:
- Bachelor's(or associate) degree or its equivalent
- Minimum 4 year experience of English teaching
b. Teaching Responsibility
- 14 hours teaching time per week
- Teaching Area: English as Foreign Language
c. What We Can Offer
- Starting salary range: ￦2,050,000 ~ ￦2,450,000 per month
- Housing Allowance: ￦300,000 per month
- Four major insurance coverage, including health insurance
d. Work Period
2. Required documents
a. Application Form(attached)
b. Certificate of Working Experience(Teaching hours should be included)
c. Personal Information Consent Form(attached)
d. Copies of College/University Diploma with Apostille
e. Copies of Academic Transcript
f. Copies of First Two Pages of Passport
g. Copies of Alien Registration Card(Front and Back)
h. Criminal Background Check from the Central Government with Apostille
i. Copies of TESOL or Cambridge CELTA Licence: if avaliable
(Excluding the certificate of short-term course training)
※ All required documents must be submitted by the deadline.
3. Further Information
a. Applications should be completed by July 20th 2022(23:59pm Korean Time). Candidates should submit all the required documents by the deadline.
※ Nominated candidates should present a teaching demonstration as part of
the interview process.
b. Interested candidates should conduct the job advertisement for more details including the position description and send their application to:
- E-mail: [email protected] (Please note that all the required documents should be sent in a PDF form when submitted online)
c. Job Advertisement:
[2022학년도 외국인 강의초빙교수 채용공고] https://www.pknu.ac.kr/main/163?action=view&no=706823&cd=10007
d. Applications close: July 20th 2022(23:59pm Korean Time).
Contact: Hyejoo Son, Coordinator, Office of International Affairs
Email: [email protected]