Job Ad Type:
Francis Parker Collegiate was founded in 2013 and now has thirteen branches in Korea.
Francis Parker has joined the Kyowon group, a major education business corporate group in South Korea. We have an excellent curriculum and management system in place. We have a stunning reputation among native teachers in Korea, and our working environment prioritizes positive reinforcement. Our students boast excellent academic results, and our education curriculum is referred to as the most academic one in private English kindergarten education.
Francis Parker Collegiate aims to educate children as creative and logical thinkers and leaders through a context-based learning system. We use North American textbooks and utilize an English immersion program. If you are an educator, Francis Parker Collegiate will be the place where you can realize your dream.
We seek passionate and caring full-time teachers in different branches: Seoul (Dae Chi Station), Jeonju in Jeollabuk-do, Pyungtaek in Gyunggi-do, Cheonan in Chungcheongnam-do, Daejeon in Chungcheongnam-do.
Teachers with TESOL, TEFL, and CELTA will receive higher consideration.
- Start Date: Third Week of February 2021
- Qualifications: Teachers should hold a B.A, B.S. Degree, hold a clean criminal background check.
- Working hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (A homeroom teacher for a kindergarten and after kindergarten/elementary class)
- Five-Six teaching hours per day
- Lunch is provided.
- Safe working environment (Wearing mask all the present time at school, air purifier with sanitizing functions and automatic temperature sensor are installed in every school)
- Class size: Twelve students per class shared with a Korean homeroom teacher.
- Salary: 2.1M-2.6M (depending on the experiences)
Benefits: Spacious housing, medical insurance, and pension provided. Housing is located within 30mins of the school.
A one-way flight ticket is provided for the teachers coming from abroad. The mandatory self-quarantine will be held in the housing which the school provides. Francis Parker supports all the procedures during this process.
The average number of foreign teachers per branch: six to seven
1) Daechi: 505, Dogokro, Gangnamgu, Seoul
2) Dongtan: 706, Dongtan-daero, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea (IT valley 2)
3) Cheonan: 71, Buldang 22-daero, Seobuk-gu, Cheonan-si, Chungcheongnam-do
4) Pyungtaek: 5, Godeokgukje-daero, Godeok-myeon, Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
5) Daejeon: Second Floor, Chungnam Building, Dunsan, 20 Daedukdaero, 241 Beon-Gil, Seo-gu, Daejeon City
6) Jeonju: 23, Manseongukro, Deokjin-gu, Jeonju city, Jeollabukdo
School website: https://www.francisparker.kr/head/main
How to apply: If interested, please send your CV and picture (headshot) to email@example.com