Job Ad Type:
Teacher Recruitment Qualification and Terms
1. School Introduction:
Seoul Scholars International Busan Campus is an independent primary and secondary education for a student in grades 1st-12th and located in Haeundae-Gu, Busan.
2. Teachers Recruitment : 3 Positions
- Math(1): Able to manage and teach middle & high school math classes including General Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Pre-Cal, AP Cal, and AP Stat.
- Spanish(1): Able to teach and manage middle & high school students for Spanish classes in English.
- Physical Education(1): Able to teach Elementary - High school PE, School Team Sports Coach, After School Activities Support
3. Key Responsibilities :
- Plan, prepare and conduct the assigned courses at the scheduled times
- Record, evaluate and communicate students’ performances in an objective, fair and timely manner
- Comply with policies, standards, rules, regulations and procedures of the institution
- Model honesty, good social skills, civic responsibility, fairness and ethical conduct
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and staff
a. Career: More than two years in school for a faculty member.(Career would not be considerable if he or she has a bachelor degree related to education)
b. College Degree: At least BA or BS degree of university or college.
c. No criminal record in Korea and home country.
d. Must be a citizen from a country where English is spoken as native language(Not applicable for Spanish teacher but English should be fluent to run American curriculum)
e. Hold an F visa with USA, CAN, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE, or SA citizenship or Korean citizenship
f. Someone who thinks student first, last and always.
g. No bias for gender or student achievement.
h. Working Hour: 8 am ~ 4 pm
a. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary: Negotiable(Including severance payment)
- Paid vacation: 4 weeks/year (Including summer and winter vacation)
- Free lunch
- Relocation fee provided if moving from a different city
- Added benefits: From the second year of the new contract(the third year of employment with the
employer), there will be airfare support up to 1 mil. KWN each year for foreign nationals.
b. Curriculum: U.S. Common Core
c. Teaching Hours: 30 classes per week
d. Class Time: 50 minutes per class
e. Working Hour: 8:00~4:00
f. Payday: Every 25th day of each month
g. Tax: Medical, Annual Pension, Unemployment, Income Tax for full time teacher
(Option to choose 3.3% income tax deduction)
h. Sick Day or Absence: Will be followed by school policy.