Job Ad Type:
Applications for the following position in the discipline of English Language are invited from Office of International Affairs of Pukyong National University.
1. Teaching Positions (Full-time)
a. Position available: 1
b. Location: Busan
c. Our Ideal Candidate(s) will hold:
- Bachelor's(or associate) degree or its equivalent
- Minimum 4 year experience of English teaching
d. Teaching Responsibility
- (Semester)14 hrs teaching time per week
(Off semester)28hrs per vacation
- Teaching Area: English as Foreign Language
e. Remuneration and Benefits
- Starting salary range: ￦2,050,000 ~ ￦2,450,000 per month
- Housing Allowance: ￦300,000 per month
- Four major insurance coverage, including health insurance
f. Employment period: Contract-based (1year)
- March 1st 2023 ~ February 29, 2024
2. Documents Required for Application
a. Application Form (attached)
b. Certificate of Working Experience (Teaching hours should be included)
c. Personal Information Consent Form (attached)
d. Copies of College/University Diploma with Apostille
e. Copies of Academic Transcript
f. Copies of First Two Pages of Passport
g. Copies of Alien Registration Card (Front and Back)
h. Criminal Background Check from the Central Government with Apostille
i. Copies of TESOL or Cambridge CELTA Licence (if avaliable)
(Excluding the certificate of short-term course training)
※ All required documents must be submitted by the deadline.
3. Further Information
a. Applications should be completed by February 2, 2023(6pm/18:00) Korean Time). Candidates should submit all the required documents by the deadline.
※ Nominated candidates should present a teaching demonstration as part of the interview process.
b. See Job advertisement for more details and submit required documents to Pukyong National University at: [email protected]
(Please note that all the required documents should be sent in a PDF form when submitted online)
c. Job Advertisement: www.pknu.ac.kr - [2023학년도 외국인 강의초빙교수 공개채용(추가채용) 공고]
d. Application Period: (Fri.) Jan. 27, 2023~ (Thu.) Feb. 2, 2023 (6pm/ 18:00 Korean Time)
*Only selected applicants will be contacted for teaching demonstration and submitted documents will not be returned to applicants.
- Teaching Demonstration Date: (Thu) Feb. 9, 2023
* We may not hire anyone if no one is qualified for the position.
* If there are any differences in your documents, your application can be denied.
If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected]