Job Ad Type:
Francis Parker Collegiate/ Wyatt/Wizisland is looking for fun-loving, excellent ESL teachers! With over sixteen branches nationwide, our schools are the prestigious academies where parents can be assured of the best quality English immersion program in South Korea.
We value a holistic and creative approach to English education; we give children as many contexts as possible to create their stories and use proper vocabulary. This holistic approach is applied in a natural way across our curriculum. Our students boast excellent academic results. Please join us and be part of the best school if you share our philosophy. We are looking for a native teacher and a bilingual teacher.
We seek passionate and caring full-time teachers in different branches: Seoul(Apgujeong, Daechi), Bucheon (Brand new town), and Bundang.
Teachers with TESOL, TEFL, and CELTA will receive higher consideration.
Start Date: ASAP (All branches)
[Francis Parker Collegiate]- A private English Kindergarten
[Wizisland]- A private English Play School at the heart of Apgujeong and Bundang
[Wyatt institute]- A number 1 Elementary institute at the heart of Daechidong, Gangnam
[Job qualifications]- Native Teacher
· Native English Speaker
· American, Canadian or British Citizenship
· Bachelors Degree
· Clean Criminal Record
· Good Bill of Health
- Korean or Korean-American Teacher
- Korean fluency (need to be able to counsel moms)
- Bachelors Degree
- Assist Native teachers while they teach students (Morning time to Early afternoon)
- Counsel moms
- Upload videos and other duties
- If you can teach English (basic grammar, phonics), competitive compensation is negotiable
- Working hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
· Free Furnished Apartment or Monthly Housing Allowance (Choice)
· Airfare Provided (prepaid or reimbursed, only for the teachers coming from abroad)
· National Health Insurance
· Pension Contributions
· Contract Completion Bonus (equal to 1-month salary)
· Quarantine costs covered (if necessary)
· Training & Orientation Period
· Paid Vacation Breaks
· 2.2 ~ 2.7 million salaries
· Internal transfer (branches) without having a pay cut
· Students: Primarily Kindergarten (Francis Parker Collegiate, Wizisland), Elementary (Wyatt)
· Workdays: Mon ~ Fri, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
· Working Hours: 5 ~ 6 teaching hours per day
· Class Sizes: 8-10 students
· Curriculum: Developed curriculum provided (an abundance of modern teaching resources and materials to utilize), the teacher needs to be able to customize the lesson plan
· Job Locations: Seoul (Daechi, Apgujeong), Bucheon, Bundang
· The average number of foreign teachers per branch: six to seven
1) Francis Parker- https://www.francisparker.kr/head/main
2) Wyatt: www.wyatt.co.kr
3) Wizisland: https://www.wizisland.com/head/main
How to apply: If interested, please send your CV and picture (head-shot) to [email protected]