Job Ad Type:
1. School Location: Dongnae Lotte Department Store, 8F
2. Starting date: March 2nd
3. Working days: Monday ~ Friday
4. Working hours: 9:50am~6:55pm on Mon./Wed./Fri.
9:50am~5:35pm on Tue./Thu.
5. Class Size: Around 10~12 students per class (Kindergarten&Elementary School students)
6. Monthly pay: 2.1~2.3million won
7. Housing: Single housing or housing allowance
8. Vacation: 9 days a year
9. Benefits: National Health Insurance, Pension
a. A native English speaker whose nationality is from English Speaking Countries (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa)
b. Give preference to
⦁ Teaching experiences for kindergarten
⦁ Major in English or Education
⦁ Master’s or higher degree in an English-related field
⦁ Certifications (ex. TESOL, TEFL, or CELTA)
c. All classes are available only in English.
11. Required documents
a. Resume with your recent picture attached
⦁ Your resume needs to include your contact information, education/employment history.
b. Cover Letter
c. Scanned copy of passport information page
a. Submit required documents via email only.
⦁ Submit your documents to the academic supervisor at [email protected]
b. Applicants selected for interview and teaching demonstration will be notified in due time.
⦁ Interviews will be held through Zoom
13. Application Deadline: until the positions are filled.
14. If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected]
⦁ Only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews and submitted documents will not be
returned to applicants.
⦁ We may not hire anyone if no one is qualified for the position.
⦁ If there are any differences in your documents, your application can be denied.
⦁ If you have any questions, please contact us at the email address mentioned above.