<2012 BFIA Korean Classes Registration>
The Busan Foundation for International Activities is once again offering free Korean Classes for foreigners in Busan, to help them to settle down more easily into life in Korea by learning and improving their Korean skills. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
□Information for Korean classes
○ Who for: Foreigners living in Busan
○ Size of classes: 25 people per class (on a first come first served basis)
※ Some classes may be closed if less than 5 applicants apply for it
○ Number of classes: Applications limited to one class/person, but students will be allowed to sign up for more than one class to make up the minimum required number of students for classes with less that 5 applicants
○ Fee: Free
○ Deposit: 10,000won(KRW) Deposits will be refunded if attendance is greater than 70%
※Any remaining monies from the deposits will be used to pay for refreshments on the last class of the course
※Refund Policy: total attendance should be greater than 70% after 8 weeks
○ Place: Busan Global Center(mornings, afternoons),
Social Service Center of Dongseo University(evenings)
○ Textbook: Students are always required to purchase their own book, even if they later change class level.
1.27(fri.) after 5pm
4.20(fri.) after 5pm
7.20(fri.) after 5pm
10.5(fri.) after 5pm
□Class Level & Time
Busan Global Center
Social Service Center of Dongseo University
Textbooks : Beginner 1 &2 (Yensei Korean 1), Intermediate 1&2 ( Yensei Korean 2), Advanced(Yensei Korean 2)
□How to apply
○ Registration period : 4.16~4.19 (2nd Korean Class)
○ You can register online, by phone or by visiting Busan Global Center.
- Online: www.busanlife.or.kr - BFIA Korean class – Registration
- Phone: 1577-7716 Phone counseling center – Registration
- Visit: Busan Global Center, run by the BFIA (Business hours: 09:00~20:30)
※ Applicants may be able to join a class late, but they will not be able to receive a Certificate of Completion or their 10,000 won deposit if by the end of the course they have not attended the minimum amount of classes required, ie. 70% of the total.
○ Selection is on a first come first served basis.
○ You can attend the class after confirming your selection on the website.
○ You should bring your deposit (10,000won) on the first day of the course.
○ The name of the textbook will be introduced by teachers in the first class, so you only need to bring some stationery with you (a writing implement and something to write on) to the first lesson.
□Contact person: 1577-7716, 051-668-7906 (Park, Yu-kyoung), [email protected]
Please visit www.busanlife.or.kr for registeration and detail information about free Korean class.