Hey fellow uni teachers,
I need your help with a few things. My school seems to be getting worse every semester, with our insanely low pay and split schedules with no days off. They're now trying to slash our pay for extra kids' classes yet again, and we've had enough.
What I need from you is some basic info about your own jobs so I can show the bosses here how exactly we're getting hosed when compared to jobs at similiar schools.
So please reply with the following:
1. The name of your school
2. The basic starting pay, plus housing allowance, for an ESL teacher.
3. Your school's visa requirements (F2, E1, E2, F4?)
3. Schedules: Please send me a schedule sample if you can. You can a email it to me ([email protected])
4. What is your going rate for EXTRA KIDS classes at your coninuing learning center? What is your going rate for any other INSTITUTE type of classes?
5. End of contract bonus? Yes or no.
Thanks in advance for your help on this. We have arguably the worst deal in town and I'm at least shame them into admitting it.