Classified Ad Type:
We are proud to issue the Call for Participation for the Electronic Village Online (EVO) 2023, January 9 - February 12, 2023. This year, EVO23 is dedicated to the loving memory of Vance Stevens.
A project of TESOL's Computer-Assisted Language Learning Interest Section (CALL-IS), EVO has been offering free, open online professional development sessions and workshops to teachers of English around the globe since 2001.
Registration is open from January 1-8!
For five weeks in January and February, TESOL experts and participants from around the world engage in collaborative online discussions or hands-on virtual workshops of professional and scholarly benefit. These sessions bring together participants for a longer period of time than is permitted by land-based professional development conventions and allow a fuller development of ideas than is otherwise possible.
Sessions are free and open to anyone around the globe. It is not necessary to be a TESOL or IATEFL member nor to attend the TESOL
Convention in order to participate. All you need is access to the Internet.
We invite you to choose a session from this year's offerings listed below. Please inform your colleagues about this unparalleled professional development opportunity!
Click on the link for the session you want to attend, scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the joining instructions for each session there.
Electronic Village Online
- About EVO
- EVO Communities
- Kickoff Meeting
SESSIONS for EVO 2023 -- Share this Call for Participation!
- Delivering Best Practices for Distance and Blended Courses
- Developing Learning Habits
- Flipped Learning in Language Teaching 2023
- Immersive Learning Experiences in the Metaverse
- Language Assessment Literacy for Practitioners
- Language Teacher Agency in the Classrooms
- Learner Engagement through Virtual Apps
- Mentoring Teacher-Research
- Mindfulness Awareness Practice
- Moodle for Teachers - Learn to Teach Online
- Teaching EFL to Young Learners
- Technology for Spoken English
- Tools for Student Collaboration
- Translanguaging Pedagogies in TESOL
- Video Based Mobile Learning
- EVO Information and Updates
YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/@electronicvillageonline
The Electronic Village Online Hashtag is: #evosessions