Includes Film, Theater, Dance, Exhibitions, etc
○ Period: November 4-December 6, 2022
○ Venue: Busan Cinema Center
○ Tickets: 7,000 won for adults / 5,000 won for members and youth/ 4,000 won for seniors and morning movie
○ For more info.: 051)780-6000
THE HA-HA HOLE is Busan’s one and only open mic, held normally on the third Friday of every month with some exceptions. The Ha-Ha Hole is dedicated to fostering the funny within the expat scene, a chance for one and all to hit the mic and make 'em laugh.
Come on out to Busan’s #1 comedy night. The last few open mics have been absolute so don’t miss this one!
화TUE - 토SAT 8pm OPEN
The ‘2022 Free Outdoor Movie Screenings’ at the Busan Cinema Center will be held weekly every Wednesday from June to September beginning at 8 pm at the outdoor theater of the Busan Cinema Center.
The outdoor theater, where the opening and closing ceremonies of the annual Busan International Film Festival are held, has 4,000 seats located under a giant roof and become a representative symbol of the Busan Cinema Center.
Price: Free · Duration: 3 days
Public · Anyone on or off Facebook
○ Period: April 2 - April 30, 2021
○ Tickets: 8,000 won for adults / 7,000 won for youth / 6,000 won for members /5,000 won for senior
○ For more info.: 051)780-6080
○ Website: http://www.dureraum.org
* Film List
○ Period: April 21 – 26, 2021
○ Venue: Busan Cinema Center, BNK BUSAN BANK Art Cinema
○ Website: http://www.bisff.org/
○ For more info.: 051-742-9600
We hope to tell the story of life and nature of man using mountain films.
○ Dates: March 3 - June 30, 2021 (Every Wednesday 7:30 p.m.)
○ Time: 7:30 p.m.
○ Venue: Busan National Gugak Center
Warm up this winter
with your bright Vision
BGN Eye Hospital
ReLEx SMILE / LASIK / LASEK / ICL
A Twitter List by koreabridge