Includes Film, Theater, Dance, Exhibitions, etc
We hope to tell the story of life and nature of man using mountain films.
○ Dates: March 3 - June 30, 2021 (Every Wednesday 7:30 p.m.)
○ Time: 7:30 p.m.
○ Venue: Busan National Gugak Center
2021 ASEAN Cinema Week - ON:TACT
Ticket Booking (Admission is all free)
▶ [Seoul] February 27 (Sat) 10:00~ ☞ Click Here to Book!
○ Period: March 5 - April 4, 2021
○ Venue: Dream Theatre
○ Time: Tue., Thu., Fri. 7:30 p.m./ Wed. 3:00 p.m./ Weekends and holidays 2:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m.
Closed on Mondays
○ Age recommendation: ages 8 and older
○ Running Time: 160 minutes
○ Intermission: 20 minutes
○ Tickets: VIP-seat 160,000 won, R-seat 130,000 won, S-seat 110,000 won, A-seat 90,000 won, B-seat 60,000 won
○ Period: February 26 - March 16, 2021
○ Venue: Busan Cinema Center
○ Tickets: 8,000 won for adults / 7,000 won for youth/ 6,000 won for members
○ For more info.: 051)780-6000
○ Website: http://www.dureraum.org
* Film List
重慶森林: Chungking Express
墮落天使: Fallen Angels
春光乍洩, Happy Together
花樣年華, In The Mood For Love
* Movie Times:
Its May the 4th! The Cave is watching The Empire Strikes Back tonight! Dress up and get 50% off popcorn
Address is below.
Haeundaegu Marine City 3 Ro 46, Golden Mercia B107-1, Storypal Cafe (The Cave)
Subway: Exit 1 at Dongbaek Station - 2nd Line (Green), Walk towards HomePlus and then towards the beach. Once you reach Golden Mercia walk down the stairs and look for B107-1.
Bus: #31 take off at Dongbaek Station, #1003 take off at Daewoo Marina APT, Walk towards HomePlus and then towards the beach.
This is the 11th 'Korean Air Future Artist Olympiad' management office.
I'm happy to tell you that we are hosting this contest this year again.
If you want to participate in this contest, please make sure to contact us through the email below to receive the participation application form and further details on this contest.
New year - New bright vision SMILE/LASIK/LASEK
Get 20/20 vision with BGN Eye Hospital
A Twitter List by koreabridge