2015 BFIA Free Korean Class Information
The BFIA offers Free Korean classes to foreign residents living in Busan.
They are available for those who are interested in the Korean language and culture.
□ For whom: Foreign residents in Busan
□ Schedule: The 3rd semester will start on September 14.
□ Class levels: 6 levels (Level 1-Level 6), 10 classes in total
□ Capacity: Max. 20 people per class (First come, first served)
□ Location: Busan Global Center Lecture Rooms (National Pension Service
□ Tuition: Free
*Students are required to buy their own textbook.
□ Textbook: Yeonlin Korean
□ Registration procedure:
1. Take the placement test.
2. Classes allocated depending on the results of the tests.
3. Show Alien Registration Card.
4. Consent to the class policy.
5. Enroll & Take classes.
□ Placement test
○ Date : From September 7th to Septmeber 11th.
○ Time: 10:00-11:30/14:00-15:30/18:00-19:30
○ Location: Busan Global Center
* Reminder. Please bring your own stationery for the test. Even if you are a very beginner, you need to visit the center to register for the class. Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
□ Cultural Activities
○Cultural Activities are included in each session.
* Costs may be incurred depending on the contents of the activities.
○ Contents of activities: cooking, making soaps, exploring Busan, etc.
□ Korean Tutoring Service.
○ You can study Korean with tutors on a one-on-one basis before or after the class. * First-come, first-served basis. --> This service is available for anyone! Try this if you have missed the enrollment this time.
For more details
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for English or Korean
or call 1577-7716
We are located in 연산동(Younsandong) near the Busan City Hall.
The map of BGC http://www.bfia.or.kr/english/contents/a4.asp
For more information check http://www.bfia.or.kr/english/main/main.asp
Contact us at 1577-7716 or email@example.com