What’s in my bag?
Heading into Seoul today, February 19, 2012.
- 2 New Yorker magazines
- 2 leather soft-back A6 Moleskine notebooks
- 1 book In the Palm of your Hand by Steve Kowit
- 1 poetry book Black Moon by Matthew Sweenry
- 1 Penguin Classic book Fictions by Jorge Luis Borges
- 1 summer issue of The SHOp poetry magazine
- 1 Starbucks 2012 diary and day planner
- 1 spiral bound paper backed notebook
- Several sheets of white A4 paper with all kinds of notes, poems in construction, sketches etc.
- 1 large white envelope with letters from assorted financial institutions in Ireland.
- 1 round Zip-Lock Tupperware tub with sliced carrot, apple, and kiwi pieces inside.
- 1 Schaefer fountain pen
- 1 white Gangeung-si click pen
- 1 mechanical pencil
- 1 HB pencil
- 1 brown leather Bally wallet
- 1 set of keys with 2 x USB keys and one stainless steel Scott’s terrier key ring
- 1 iPhone 4 32GB
- 1150 Korean Won
Previously: Under Close Examination