Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban
We were walking down the streets in Manhattan, NY. It was like one of those iconic moments where your camera takes a picture on its own. Although I have only been to NY twice, whereas my husband was brought up on the Island… I find it as fascinating as most! My mind imagines these crazy stories of the people and night life that takes place in the city.
How did this guitar get here? Was it a love serenade gone bad? Or time for an upgrade? Was it a dream made, maybe a small town girl like Coyote Ugly, finally made it in the city and traded in her old model in?
I think that is one of the best things about photography. When you see a picture and you develop the story that took place moments, hours, years previous to the capture.
You can find out more about the Weekly Photo Challenge.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (NYC) (warmhotchocolate.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (theinspiredpacker.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban in Mexico City (dontholaatme.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban – Urbanization (andlifesmile.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: urban (kaldirimlar.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge; Urban (annarashbrook.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Urban (rutheh.com)
Filed under: Living in the USA, Photos Tagged: Guitar, life, Manhattan, music, New York, New York City, Photo, Photograph, photography, postaday, Urban, Urban area