Service Level Agreement Consultant jobs at Accenture, Seoul, Korea
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Support the design and implementation of activities for a specific business function or functional area including analyzing and designing/re-designing business
- Understand the overall solution blueprint and integration framework.
- Perform evaluation of business requirements, processes, technologies, applications, and information systems
- Participate in requirements confirmation workshops
- Participate in the development of each solution architecture.
- Develop a notional transition plans by performing gap analysis.
- Ensure that relevant SMEs on existing processes, infrastructure, architecture and product offerings are present for workshops
- Track the design, build and implementation of enhancements to existing systems identified for modifications by nominated 3rd party vendors
- Experience as a SLA Management for Consumer and B2B services in Telco SI project
- Competent in J2EE architecture and technical skills
- End-to-end Business Support Services (BSS) / Operations Support System (OSS) knowledge
- Project Management