Printer-friendly version Your browser does not support the audio element.
Mike Ventola is a singer/songwriter, prolific musician, friend of the arts, and fellow troubadour. On this episode, Mike joins host Gino Brann for a far-reaching conversation about writing quirky chord progressions, the dreamlike quality of songs, how lasers will take our jobs, your brain on music, and lots lots more. They also listen to his recent recordings and play one of his songs live in the studio.
• "The Lotus Blooms" by Eulalia
• "The Sun Always Rises" by Eulalia
• "Wind Up” by Mike Ventola
• "Through and Through (live)” by Mike Ventola
Find and follow Mike Ventola at:
• Apple music:
• Eulalia on Amazon:
• Created and produced by Gino Brann (
• Artwork by Jeongmin Lee (
• Intro music: "Me? Oui!" by Gino Brann
• Outro music: "Forever" by Jen Sotham
Liquid Sound, in cooperation with the Liquid Arts Network, is recorded at the Liquid Arts Network Studio, Oryukdo, Busan, South Korea.
The Liquid Arts Network seeks to create a global community for artists. Showcasing everything from poetry, art, film, music and performance, Liquid Arts events are a mosaic of blossoming talent.