Inventory Management Consultant Jobs at Accenture, Seoul, Korea
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Analyze business requirements and participate in requirements confirmation
- Create design and Interface agreement documents and participate in design walkthrough workshops
- Create Technical design documentation and participate in technical review.
- Configuration Development
- Interfaces Development
- Build and Systems Test of module.
- Conduct SIT / UAT testing and to bug fix
- Deployment preparation and execution
- Conduct Asset Migration
- Basic Telco Network Inventory process knowledge (.e.g infra built out process)
- Oracle Unified Inventory Management Modeling
- Competent in SQL, Unix & Shell Scripting & Java
- Basic knowledge on Weblogic Server
- Basic understanding of JMS queue
- XML, XML Schema, XML Web Service Standards (SOAP/WS-*)