Had another fun weekend in the city of Daejeon, Korea. I made a...
- Jeongbucheongsa Gwangjang Park (정부청사 광장 공원), outside of Government Complex Daejeon subway station, exit 4.
- Daecheong Dam (대청댐) is right on the Geum River and offers a large area to walk around outdoors.
- White Flower of the Desert (Samageui Hayan Ggot, 사막의하얀꽃) offers you unlimited cheesecake with the purchase of a drink. My new favorite place in Daejeon.
- Moru (모루) has the best breakfast in Daejeon.
- Don Enrique Mexican restaurant (돈엔리케) is expensive, but the margaritas were awesome.