Free Business Start up School in Seoul
The Seoul Global Center Business Team welcomes expats to the 3rd session of their Business Start-up School in 2011.
Together with a business counseling service, this program will offer expats in Seoul a chance to learn from helpful courses and network with colleagues, to make their business bigger and better.
The Business Start-up School is a free program run by Seoul Metropolitan Government. The program will run from 19th September 2011 to 30th September 2011 at the Seminar room of the Press Center Building.
- Eligible Applicant – Future Entrepreneurs, International Residents in Seoul.
- Class Duration – 19-09-2011 to 30-09-2011
- Venue – Seoul Global Center Meeting Room (5th floor)
Course Description and Instructors
- Concentrated Course: 10 courses, 20 hours
- Instructors: National and International Experts in the field of Foreign Direct Investment (Seoul Development Institute, Small and Medium Business Administration, SBA Business Support Center, Seoul Micro Credit etc)
- 25 applicants will be selected
- Apply before 14th September 2011.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified on 16th September 2011.
- Succesful candidates will demonstrate an established capacity to start a business in terms of Capital, Experience and Qualification.
- Candidates with business ideas that have a higher chance of success and show other established readiness (interest, knowledge, license etc.) will be selected first
For further details contact Tel: 2075-4112
Or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the application form from here.