Fashionista Contest for Korea-lovers
I’m happy today, because I have already received my orders from 11street (new tops and leggings for spring ^^). I have just logged in to confirm my purchase, and found what could be great news for fashionistas out there who have what it takes to present real Korean style.
11street and Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) are sponsoring “a styling contest for all Korea-lovers all over the world”. To join, you should register to be a member of 11street. Don’t worry, membership is free and the site can be read in English, just make sure you click the English language setting on the upper right corner of the page. The Best Korean fashionista will win free round trip tickets to South Korea, 2 nights stay in a hotel and a half-day guided tour. Voters may also win shopping points at11street. The contest is from March 7th to April 30th.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your best Korean outfit, wear it with pizzazz and take your photo. (Don’t forget to say “Kimchi”. ^^v)
- Things I Do in Korea (chrissantosra.wordpress.com)
- Face Shop’s Magic Cover BB Cream and One-step BB Cleanser (chrissantosra.wordpress.com)
- Nature Republic’s Extreme Black Easy Eyeliner (chrissantosra.wordpress.com)
- How to Dress Like a Korean (tangyfuture.wordpress.com)
- The Ultimate Korean Looks List – How to Pick Koreans from Other Asians Just by Looking at Them (askakorean.blogspot.kr)
- Shop the Look: 2NE1 (korean-fashion.org)
From Korea with Love