Change Management Consultant Jobs in Korea
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Consulting professionals at Accenture belong to one of three workgroups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting or Technology Consulting. These workgroups enable us to deliver the increasingly specialized skills that clients demand while providing our people with varied career opportunities.
Our management consultants have the opportunity to work and collaborate with colleagues from across the full spectrum of consulting activity: identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing and re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates. Our management consultants are more than just theorists – they turn theory into action. Acting as trusted advisors to our clients, they work directly with FORTUNE© Global 500 companies across many different industry sectors. They concentrate on getting a holistic view of a client’s business and industry environment and use their expertise and critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions that address key client priorities.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
Organization Management professionals establish high-level organization and talent architectures and change mechanisms to enable the execution of the business strategy.
Change Management professionals provide knowledge and experience related to the skills, structures, tools and support mechanisms needed to manage system-driven change and to foster an environment conducive to sustaining that change.
As a Management Consulting Consultant , you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients’ business challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from assessing a client’s business capabilities to conducting business transformation activities.
- DeliveryConducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.Gathering and documenting client’s current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements.
- Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture.Designing, developing and delivering new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies.
- Developing communications, training and job aids to support change management activities.
- Executing the testing and implementation of new business processes.
- Leading a small team to execute project components to scope, schedule and budget.
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Delivering client presentations and facilitating meetings and workshops.
- Supporting the growth of the practice through assisting with new business proposals and presentations, recruitment activities, coaching and mentoring to analysts.
- Expertise in Change Managment including Change Readiness Assessment, Organization Strategy, Change Strategy
- + 3 years experience in HR Consulting
- + 2 years experience in Chang Management or + 4 years experience in SI project.
- Bachelor or Master degree(Master degree is preferred)
- Experience in major HR consulting experience is essential
- Korean should be fluent.