My Wife has a website and all of her clothes are hand-made. Please check it out: www.myunji.com
7 English-friendly Korean Clothing Sites
Twin Look: $20.27USD
* Korean clothes are usually small for non-Asians. Remember that measurement is key and the measurement in Korea is different from anywhere else, especially shoes. Of course measurements vary so remember clothing is in the imperial system. Free size clothing may not work in America but, in Korea free size does work because women body shapes are generally similar. If you have big hips, be aware of them while shopping for pants. Accessories like rings may be too small for many ladies so look out for the ring sizes as well. Please find your shoe size on this website.
Shopping tips in review:
- Measurements vary so consider them greatly
- Shoe sizes are different from the imperial and American system
- Free size also varies greatly
- Accessory sizes can also vary as well
* However, the sites below are more domestic. Supporting more local businesses really help further independent fashion businesses in Korea so please do take these websites into good consideration. Please do comment or send emails if you want more recommendations as these are a few that I thought were English friendly. If you want me to do a similar blog on Korean cosmetics or Korean fashion magazines, please dont be afraid to comment or email me! As a further a do, here are seven English-friendly Korean clothing sites! ^_^
|Cade Polar Knit: 29,800won|
Alia Frillneck One Piece: 57,900won
* This website has a ton of knit clothing. A lot of them are sweaters with some turtlenecks and there are nice knit dresses. The colors are all neutral and pastel to bring a simple and chic tone. The dresses are formal and vintage which does reflect on the vintage theme Koreans like nowadays.
* I find the clothes soft and great for fall, winter and spring. Their pants are also nice for autumn and spring. The prices are fair as sweaters are around 20,000 won and coats are around 60,000 won. Also, their membership comes with a free three dollar coupon to their clothing. Remember to click the American or Chinese flag on the header on the left!
|Cutout Front Flare Dress: $49.00USD|
Floral Crochet Shift Dress: $49.00USD
Tie-Neck Long Sleeve Dress: $33.USD
Sleeveless Mermaid Dress: $63.00USD
Flare-Sleve Black Mini Dress: $84.00USD
* This website has more designers that make the website feel more active. The clothes range from vintage, conservative, edgy and casual. This website is great for looking at makeup and swimwear as well. I don't know about their bags but their accessories are simple and cute. I personally love their skirts, they have very unique skirts each different and beautiful. This website is majorly English and Chinese friendly. They have a few articles for foreigners on Korean pop and fashion. If you want to see their own fashion styles, Dahong also has their own styles you can have fun viewing too. They also make celebrity picks pages where you can look through famous Korean celebrities and their fashion choices.
* Keep in mind that some clothes might seem pricy but the reason why online shoppers love this site is because of the great quality. Try investing in a nice dress or cute tops to wear for a longer time than cheaper clothes.
Dahong has it's measurements page so do look at this page!
Also, this website has it's own shipping page that will come very handy when you're checking out.
I urge you to check this website out!
|20% WINTER SALE!|
Marsha Knit: $42.39USD
Melody MTM Tree: $50.39USD
Noff Turtleneck Long Knit: $28.79USD
November V Knit: $63.99USD
Hurry they are having a 20% winter sale right now!
* Chinese friendly as well, Kooding is a website with a collection of small personal fashion businesses. On the right bar you can scroll to see a handful of small businesses. They all have their own styles so check them out. The layout of this website is similar to other popular wholesale websites like Gmarket but this website is more friendly for domestic businesses to sell internationally. The shipping is free and the returning is free as well so don't hesitate on coats or shoes. Personally, I love Envystyle because of the pants they have. The quality and the lining feels great to wear and amazingly comfortable.
* There are also cosmetics that aren't personal businesses. I know Face Shop is very popular for being a Korean makeup brand. If you haven't tried the store's cosmetics, I urge you to try them. I do like their lipsticks and eyeliners! Although if you already have Face Shop cosmetics, try the other three brands that the website offers. Korean makeup is majorly different for different stores so, getting experimental with their makeup is fun as well!
Kooding also has measurement charts for all their clothing categories, so use them to your advantage!
|Fuzzy ball Flats|
|Set Christmas piece|
Plaid Dress: $49.05USD
* Also Chinese friendly, Bongja sells bright and cut clothes. They range from cute and formal dresses to casual bright clothes. The skirts and pants are all layers nicely with great material. Some dresses are free size, which you should check to see on the bottom if they fit. The designers for this shop makes fancy Asian dolly outfits that I really love. All the shoes and bags are alluring; I especially love how classy the shoes look. Overall, the clothes on this site look fun while maintaining a charming style to each clothing.
* They also sell their own cosmetics called DD'iell. I haven't used their products before but my friend uses the Intense Moisture Skin Lotion and her skin is flawless.
|Buddy One Piece: $34.72USD|
Vita One Piece: $34.72USD
My Muse Knit: $41.72USD
Optimus One Piece: $33.72USD
|Desian Pants: $43.62USD|
|Melody Corset Underwear: $19.32 USD|
Sexy Top Corset: $13.72USD
Dark Knight Corset Panties: $15.32USD
Highlight Girdle: $15.12USD
* This site is one of my favorites. Also Chinese friendly, Hotping makes the most comfortable pants and leggings. The designers try to make their pants as stretchy as possible to make the most comfort. I would invest in a good pair of leggings and long socks from this shop.
* My unnis really love the corset underwear on this site. Their hips look astounding over clothing and when you plainly look at the lacing, the corsets are beautiful as well as cheap! The second corset shown above would also be great for newly weds.
If you want to look chill on one day and the next damn sexy, this is the site to get all that!
|Neoprene Pants Cut Banding (4th Stock): $33.37USD|
Brushed Cameo Hooded Zipper Pocket (18th Restocking): $39.16USD
Washington Brushed Slim Skinny Jeans (4th Stock): $33.37USD
Doug Frayed Brushed Hoodie: $38.00USD
|Line Color Pattern Cardigan: $73.20USD|
Flare Mini Knit Dress: $57.81USD
Bust Pocket Denim Southern: $34.64USD
Two Pockets Long Tweed Dress: $46.23USD
Wool Slip-on Point: $57.12USD
Round Nose Rabbit Sneakers: $46.23USD
Great article! I love Kooding and GAENSO. Thanks for posting links on where to actually get each item. Not everybody does that and it makes it hard to find!