Within the heart of Haeundae near Kyungsung University/PNU Central Busan
Within the heart of Haeundae district near Kyungsung University/PNU Central Busan working hours 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for Mid-March/April 2020 start
YBM PINE Division schools offers great working conditions and compensations
*Very competitive salaries such as 2.70 to 3.10 million won for non-housing contract this specific position
*Provided single housing contracts – YBM offers 2.30-2.70 million won per month
*Blocked hours for the entire year 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Mon to Fri only
*Full compliance with Korean Government Medical Insurance, Korean Pension Tax and Severance pay
*Get detailed information and position location before you sign the contract
*All contracts are specific to that location and not a general placement contract
*Work among other foreign teachers as our schools average 8 to 15 English Native Teachers per location
*Fully developed curriculum and updated by the R&D team at the YBM head office.
YBM Busan PSA: Actual Working Hrs. are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Able to leave at this time year round)
Teaching high level & attentive young children in a real school like environment
Busan PSA: Haeundae district near Centrum City subway station and not too far from the popular Kyungsung University/PNU district also within the Haeundae district
Visit http://global.ybm.co.kr/ to learn more about the corporation that operates YBM PINE Division which fully owns YBM Busan PSA
YBM Corporation founded in 1961 is one of the largest education/publishing corporations in Korea. YBM publishes the Korean edition of National Geographic magazine and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well-known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with advancement throughout its multiple divisions.
YBM PINE division schools are well-known in Korea for providing a fantastic combination of balance compact working hours with an emphasis on quality over quantity teaching workload establishing our reputation with the English teaching community here. The key to our success has been our YBM staff members who truly value the importance of our teachers by providing great support to them by consistently maintaining a professional working environment with appropriate facility to allow our teachers to effectively carry out their roles reaching their full potential as educators. All of our schools are located in the most popular areas of Seoul & Busan. See the specific locations listed below and target the programs you are keenest to teach with our YBM PINE Division schools all fully owned by YBM Corporation.
- Native English Speaker with E2/D10/F-series visa status and teaching children experience
- F2/F5/F6 visa applicants must have documents for registration with the education office
HOW TO APPLY
* Applicants should submit a short cover email indicating the cities such as Seoul or any other areas in Korea they are keen to target, their available date to begin a new contract, attached resume and photo.
*Applicants who are already in Korea with an E2/D10/F-series visa can email over their ARC card to speed up the application processing.
*Applicants not in Korea and needing E2 visa sponsorship should email over pictures of the background check, apostille, degree, passport page or update on the status of these items
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
Why choose YBM?
- Reliability: YBM is a multi-million-dollar organization ensuring job security & contract reliability.
- Full-Benefits: YBM complies with the medical insurance, pension, severance pay and air ticket
- Accessibility: YBM schools are located in the most PRIME districts of Seoul, Busan and Bundang
- We are not recruiters! Receive specific information regarding employment before signing any contracts.