Updated Public School Vacancy List
Updated Public School Vacancies.
We have vacancies in the following areas :
- Chungnam (this is the region that surrounds Daejeon Metropolitan City) and is South of Seoul to start this month, May, June and September. These positions are through the education office there. It’s a high paying region.
- Gyungnam (this is the region that surrounds Busan Metropolitan City) to start May 1st, 1st June and 1st September. These positions are through the education office there. It’s a high paying region.
- Busan, Daegu, Gwangju, Gyeonggi region and other provincial regions and are to start August 26th, September 26th or October 26th. These positions are with EPIK.
We provide a service second to none; with rapid response rates to your emails and everything you need.
We can assist you with the application process, with the interview process and with the visa process.
We actually meet you at the airport and provide you all of the assistance you could possibly need.
All of our positions – every single one of them – come with EPIK contracts. They are all public schools with regular hours and with only 22 classes per week / 88 classes per month.
Salary is as stipulated on our website. All of the positions we serve follow pay scales and range from 2.0m won per month and go up to 2.95m won per month. Income is tax exempt (depending on the country you are from)
Benefits include :
• Rent-free single furnished apartment
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
• Medical contributions
• Pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• 1 week additional paid vacation (6 weeks in total) if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
As a Korean Horizons Teacher, you will also receive :
• Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school.
• Free Dinner together with us + all of the arrival teachers
• Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Travel Card, a Travel Guide, a Korean Phrasebook & other goodies)
• Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
To apply – please send your resume to Jobs@KoreanHorizons.com