Summer camp overhire - qualified NNES cheerfully accepted!
We are in need of a few extra hands to help with our upcoming summer camp. The theme is "Game Show". Each camp runs for 8-9 days.
You would teach an average of 7*40-minute lessons/day.
To be considered, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Fluent English speaker (non-native is ok!)
- Bachelor's degree or higher (and able to provide documentation)
- Comfortable working with elementary/middle school students at a ratio of approximately 1:18
- TESOL/TEFL/TESL certificate preferred
- Past English teaching experience preferred
- Foreigners must have a visa allowing this kind of work
We are gathering applications over the next few days and will interview in the coming week.
Training - during the week of July 15 (TBA)
Teaching - between July 22-31; possibly extended into mid-August
Send your resume, self-introduction, and visa status (for foreigners) to firstname.lastname@example.org