Soongsil University English Teacher
1. Location: Soongsil University in Seoul
2. Position Available: 2 (Visa Type: F2, F4, F5, F6)
* Please indicate your visa type.
a. Duration: Spring Semester (2nd March ~ 28th May, 2021)
b. Working hours: 9 AM ~ 6 PM (Mon ~ Fri)
c. Remuneration: Total KRW 3,500,000 (₩ 3,500,000)
* Total pay includes a completion bonus.
* Total pay will be applied when working 5 days a week.
* Maximum classes per a week will be 25.
* Dates and working hours are subject to change.
a. Soongsil University Students
b. Class size: Around 20 students
a. A minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa)
b. Teaching experiences more than a year
c. Give preference to
⦁ Teaching experiences more than 3 years in university
⦁ Major in English or Education
⦁ Certifications (ex. TESOL)
d. All classes are available only in English.
6. Required documents
a. Resume with your recent picture and cover letter
* Your resume needs to include your nationality, current job, recent careers and major.
b. Copy of your passport and visa, bank book and diploma of your last school
(Only for selected applicants)
7. The process
a. Primary: documents
⦁ Submit a resume and cover letter to the human resource manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. Secondary: interview and teaching demonstration
8. Application Deadline: until the positions are filled.
9. If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
* Only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews and submitted documents will not be returned to applicants.
* If there's no the right man for the position, no one will be hired.
* If there are any differences in your documents, your application can be denied.