Puil Foreign Language High School Is Hiring
Puil Foreign Language High School, located in Gamchun-dong (not far from Goeijung Subway stop) is looking for a new teacher for the 2019-2020 school year. (PS: I am not a recruiter. I am a current teacher at the school.)
1. Salary: 1.8 million won + 800 thousand housing support for a total of W2,600,000 a month
2. Overtime shall be paid at the rate of W20,000 an hour
3. Opportunity to teach after school/night time special classes which are paid at a rate higher than W20,000
4. Standard medical insurance and pension
5. Holidays: The instructor will be paid during the contract period, all Korean holidays, summer and winter vacation and spring break.
6. 40 hours work per week of which a maximum 24 shall be teaching (usually it is less than this) and 16 hours be spent in the office preparing lessons, examinations and evaluations.
The following is preferred:
1. English, Education, Linguistics, TESOL/TEFL majors + a minimum of 2 years non hog-won teaching experience.
If the following majors are not held, a TESOL/TEFL certificate/diploma+ a Bachelor degree + a minimum of 3 years non-hog-won teaching experience.
Note: F visas are preferred, however E visas will be considered if you have all of your documents in hand.
Please Email your CV with your recent picture and age, two scanned/signed letters of references on official letterhead, scanned degrees and necessary documents to me at firstname.lastname@example.org